|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Yellow Wallpaper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to the door when the narrator is creeping along the wall?
(b) Weir Mitchell
2. The narrator believes that the wallpaper has a ________.
(a) Beautiful pattern
(b) Secret message
(d) Present for her
3. At the climax of the story, who does the narrator think that she has become?
(c) The woman in the wallpaper
4. What does John promise the narrator?
(a) New books
(b) A little trip
(c) Another baby
(d) A new home
5. What does the narrator increasingly like about her bedroom?
(a) The bed
(b) The view of the gardens
(c) The desk at which she writes
(d) The wallpaper
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the narrator stop looking out the windows?
2. Where does her shoulder “just” fit?
3. The narrator believes that the wallpaper has a(n) _________.
4. When the narrator makes the plan to get off the wallpaper before John notices, how long do they have left at the house?
5. In what genre would this story be categorized?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)