|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Yellow Wallpaper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the narrator’s husband’s name?
2. What does the narrator think John is looking at when he is in the room?
(a) The bars on the window
(b) The nailed-down bed
(c) The view out the window
(d) The wallpaper
3. The narrator gets up in the middle of the night to do what?
(a) Get a drink of water
(b) Run away
(c) Feed her baby
(d) Feel if the wallpaper is moving
4. What year was this story published?
5. Fill in the blank: The narrator is so angry at the climax of the story that she wants to ___________.
(a) Jump out the window
(d) Kill John
Short Answer Questions
1. John thinks the narrator is getting _________ when he talks to her in the night.
2. What does the moonlight illuminate on the wallpaper?
3. Whose perspective is the story being told from?
4. Fill in the blank: As she is peeling the wallpaper off, she thinks that the pattern of heads and bulbous eyes are “shrieking with _________”?
5. Who does the narrator think she sees creeping outside her windows?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)