|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Yellow Wallpaper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator believes that the wallpaper has a(n) _________.
(a) A stain
(b) An odor
(c) An alibi
(d) A feeling
2. Who or what does think is shaking the wallpaper?
(a) The pattern
(b) The bars
(c) The woman
(d) The yellow color
3. What does the narrator say it looks like the bed has been through?
(b) Neglectful housekeeping
(d) Many fitful children
4. In what point of view is the story written?
(a) Third, omniscient
(b) Third, limited
5. Who carries the narrator upstairs to her room?
(c) The groundskeeper
Short Answer Questions
1. Fill in the blanks respectively: I _________ at nothing, and ________most of the time.
2. Why won’t John let the narrator go on her desired visit?
3. Who faints at the end of the story?
4. John’s reason for not taking the narrator away from the summerhouse and frightful bedroom is?
5. Who does the narrator want to help the woman in the wallpaper?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)