|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Yellow Wallpaper.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the first section, why does the protagonist’s narration suddenly end?
(a) Her husband is coming
(b) She falls asleep
(c) She has nothing else to say
(d) She is out of paper
2. What does Jennie not realize that the narrator has?
(a) A knife
(b) A rope
(c) A chain
3. In the opening pages, what does the narrator’s husband not believe?
(a) That the baby is his
(b) That women should be allowed to vote
(c) How expensive the summer home is
(d) That the narrator is sick
4. What is the narrator’s husband’s name?
5. Who carries the narrator upstairs to her room?
(b) The groundskeeper
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the narrator want to help the woman in the wallpaper?
2. When does the narrator think the woman in the wallpaper gets out?
3. Which room does the narrator’s husband choose for her room?
4. Where does the narrator spend most of her time in the country house?
5. Who does the narrator become afraid of?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)