|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather like as Jack sails near the coast of Brest in Chapter 5?
(d) Choppy seas.
2. Who joins Stephen and Jack for breakfast in the great hall at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(b) Mr. Harding.
(c) Diana Maturin.
(d) Inigo Bernard.
3. Who does Jack discuss the blockade and the military situation with in Chapter 8?
4. The Bellona is in the waters near what in the second half of Chapter 5?
5. When is Jack's plan for sailing into the straights at Brest in Chapter 5?
(a) At night.
(b) After breakfast.
(c) Before Saturday.
(d) During the sunrise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the proceedings take place in Chapter 10?
2. It is suspected that Stephen and his ship may have gone where in Chapter 7?
3. What ship is low on food and asks for supplies in Chapter 8?
4. Stephen performs an operation on whom in Chapter 9?
5. An aide reminds Jack of what he has to write after the battle in Chapter 5?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)