|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is suspected that Stephen and his ship may have gone where in Chapter 7?
(a) The Downs.
(b) Warmer waters.
(c) Back home.
(d) The Cape.
2. Who joins Stephen and Jack for breakfast in the great hall at the end of Chapter 5?
(a) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(b) Diana Maturin.
(c) Mr. Harding.
(d) Inigo Bernard.
3. What ship does the Bellona meet with at daybreak in Chapter 9?
(a) The Ringle.
(b) The Monmouth.
(c) The Dryad.
(d) The Doris.
4. In Chapter 6, Jack discovers that the two French frigates sailed from Brest and are attacking what?
(a) Russian navy vessels.
(b) French merchant ships.
(c) Viking warships.
(d) British merchant ships.
5. What does Stephen give to Jack while they're talking over dinner in Chapter 8?
(a) A letter from Sophie.
(b) A book.
(d) A bottle of scotch.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 7, after the repairs, the Bellona heads where?
2. Stephen hires a coach to travel where to visit his family in Chapter 8?
3. After the ship reaches land in Chapter 10, Stephen and Jack travel how?
4. Jack receives a letter from Sophie saying that she has proof of his infidelity with whom in Chapter 6?
5. From whom does Aubrey learn the Ringle had gone to the Downs in Chapter 7?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)