|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stephen tells Sir Blaine in Chapter 7 that he thinks that there should be more emphasis on attack and defense _____ in the fight against slavery?
(a) By air.
(b) By land.
(c) By special ops.
(d) By sea.
2. Who does Stephen believe may have a heart problem in Chapter 8?
(a) Admiral Stranraer.
(b) Jack Aubrey.
(c) Captain Griffiths.
(d) Mr. Cholmondeley.
3. What continues during Christmas in Chapter 9?
(a) Ship problems.
(b) Weapon failures.
(c) The blockade.
(d) Stormy weather.
4. The Bellona is in the waters near what in the second half of Chapter 5?
5. After the ship reaches land in Chapter 10, Stephen and Jack travel how?
(a) On foot.
(b) By chaise.
(c) By camel.
(d) By horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sophie expresses in her letter in Chapter 6 that she plans on moving where with the children?
2. Jack and the men listen to a performance of a cello, viola and what in Chapter 5?
3. What is the name of the private ship Jack is given command of in Chapter 10?
4. What club in London do the men of Aubrey's ship first arrive in Chapter 10?
5. Stephen performs an operation on whom in Chapter 9?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)