|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 248 - 262.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Jack Aubrey have?
2. Where was Stephen's fortune seized in Chapter 2?
3. When is Jack's plan for sailing into the straights at Brest in Chapter 5?
(a) At night.
(b) After breakfast.
(c) During the sunrise.
(d) Before Saturday.
4. Who won't be attending the fight on Wednesday since he will be attending a committee meeting in Chapter 3?
(a) Mr Whewell.
(b) Captain Griffiths.
(c) Stephen Maturin.
(d) Barret Bonden.
5. Stephen Maturin's two goddaughters are children he saved where?
(b) The Pacific.
(c) The desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Jack and Stephen meet who tells Jack that he has to take the carriage to Wooton in Chapter 3?
2. The Admiral will be leaving for the Mediterranean on what ship in Chapter 10?
3. The two fighters in the boxing match in Chapter 3 are Bonden and who?
4. Portsmouth is on which of England's coasts?
5. What sport does Stephen go to talk about in the coach house in Chapter 3?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)