|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10, pgs. 248 - 262.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who greets and wants to talk to Stephen about medical procedures for the treatment of wounds on the ship in Chapter 4?
(a) Captain Griffiths.
(b) Jack Aubrey.
(c) Lord Stranraer.
(d) Mr. Sherman.
2. Chapter 1 takes place in the office of which top official at the Admiralty in London?
(a) Jack Aubrey.
(b) Captain Griffiths.
(c) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(d) Barret Bonden.
3. What do Jack and the other officers discuss over dinner in Chapter 5?
(a) Other battles.
(c) The ocean.
4. Who arrives at the office of the Admiral in Chapter 1?
(a) Mr. Harding.
(b) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(c) Captain Calvert.
(d) Mr. Needham.
5. As a result of their time on land, many of the men are what in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. What ship is Stephen supposedly aboard in Chapter 7 when Aubrey is looking for him?
2. Who does Stephen discuss medical techniques with over wine in Chapter 8?
3. Who is Jack's neighbor at Woolcombe?
4. Who is the man that Stephen asks for directions to an inn from in Chapter 4?
5. The Admiral will be leaving for the Mediterranean on what ship in Chapter 10?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)