|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, pgs. 108-125.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stephen Maturin report to in his job?
(a) Lord Stranraer.
(b) Jack Aubrey.
(c) Captain Griffiths.
(d) Sir Joseph Blaine.
2. Stephen Maturin is an adviser on what affairs?
3. What area located in England is where the Aubreys live?
4. The children find Jack and Stephen to inform them of what in Chapter 2?
(a) A horse died.
(b) Their friend is lost.
(c) A new neighbor moved in.
(d) A letter arrived.
5. What is the name of Diana's daughter?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the committee's vote for inclosure in Chapter 3?
2. Jack shows Stephen the library and what rooms of his estate in Chapter 2?
3. Who do the women send to tell Jack Aubrey not to return home in Chapter 3?
4. Who are the injured men of battle carried to in Chapter 5?
5. While the men are out talking, what do the women do in Chapter 3?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)