|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 208 - 232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As a result of their time on land, many of the men are what in Chapter 8?
2. What area located in England is where the Aubreys live?
3. Who is given permission to explore the proposals of the South Americans without making any commitments on the part of the British government?
(a) Stephen Maturin.
(b) Captain Heneage Dundas.
(c) Mr. Walkinshaw.
(d) Sir Joseph Blaine.
4. Jack and the men listen to a performance of a cello, viola and what in Chapter 5?
5. Who does Diana blame for riling Sophie which led to the scene between her and Jack in Chapter 8?
(a) Aunt Williams.
(b) Brigid Maturin.
(c) Sophie Aubrey.
(d) Clarissa Oakes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Stephen performs an operation on whom in Chapter 9?
2. Where do Jack and Stephen ask for directions to an inn for Diana in Chapter 4?
3. What do Jack and the other officers discuss over dinner in Chapter 5?
4. What sport does Stephen go to talk about in the coach house in Chapter 3?
5. Jack shows Stephen the library and what rooms of his estate in Chapter 2?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)