|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, pgs. 208 - 232.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the Captain of the Berenice?
(a) Captain Heneage Dundas.
(b) Sir Joseph Blaine.
(c) Lord Stranraer.
(d) Captain Griffiths.
2. What ship for their group does the crew of the Bellona spot approaching in Chapter 6?
(a) The Phoebe.
(b) The Naiad.
(c) The Ramilles.
(d) The Monmouth.
3. At dinner in the evening at the end of Chapter 9, the crew toasts to an English victory over whom?
(c) North America.
(d) South America.
4. Who does Diana blame for riling Sophie which led to the scene between her and Jack in Chapter 8?
(a) Clarissa Oakes.
(b) Sophie Aubrey.
(c) Aunt Williams.
(d) Brigid Maturin.
5. Stephen hires a coach to travel where to visit his family in Chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Capturing the burglar was an intelligence coup for whom in Chapter 8?
2. Where was the Duke of Habachtsthal's money embargoed after he killed himself?
3. Who is the head of Intelligence at the Admiralty?
4. Stephen and Jack make plans to carry who home after the boxing match?
5. Don Diego's father is a what?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)