|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) April 1.
(b) March 27.
(c) March 31.
(d) April 12.
3. What book did Julia Child have inscribed to give to John?
(a) The Way to Cook.
(b) From Julia Child's Kitchen.
(c) Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home.
(d) Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
4. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 29 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 31 years old.
(d) 34 years old.
5. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
(a) 11 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 8 mintues.
(d) 5 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Democratic convention begin?
2. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
3. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
4. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
5. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)