|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A McChicken.
(b) A Fish Filet.
(c) A Quarter Pounder.
(d) A Big Mac.
2. Where did Joe Black grow up?
3. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(a) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
4. What would John and Joan pass as they drove and began to argue when they lived at Portuguese Bend?
(a) A large mansion.
(b) The library.
(c) The refineries.
(d) A car dealer.
5. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
2. What book did John place at the top of the pile of books near his reading chair?
3. Where did Joan find meaning in life?
4. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
5. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Joan startled when she checked her piece of writing that she wrote after John died?
2. Why did Joan find herself in tears when she was walking to the opening of the Democratic convention?
3. Why did John and Joan have trouble selling their house in Malibu?
4. What did it mean that post-mortem lividity was present in John's body?
5. Why did Joan resist the tracheostomy so fiercely?
6. Some people think that their deceased loved one can be seen or heard. Did Joan believe that she could see or hear John?
7. How would Quintana spend weekends when she was at Rusk Institute?
8. What little things could Joan do for Quintana when she was at Rusk Institute?
9. What did Joan argue about with a doctor after Quintana had been intubated for almost a week?
10. Why did it take so long for Joan to receive a copy of John's autopsy?
This section contains 861 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)