Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A Big Mac.
(b) A Fish Filet.
(c) A Quarter Pounder.
(d) A McChicken.
2. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
(a) 85 percent.
(b) 45 percent.
(c) 95 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
3. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. Thomas Church.
(c) St. James Church.
(d) St. Andrew's Church.
4. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
5. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
2. Who was John's editor at "The New Yorker"?
3. What time was John pronounced dead?
4. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
5. What pattern of dishes did Joan find in a cupboard that John's mother had given him?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)