|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(b) Colorado Springs.
2. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
(a) 31 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 29 years old.
(d) 35 years old.
3. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 60 percent
4. What anticoagulant was John taking?
5. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In Indonesia.
(c) In the Netherlands.
(d) In France.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much snow fell on Joan's birthday in 2003?
2. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
3. When did Joan request a copy of John's autopsy?
4. What type of a tree did Joan drape colored Christmas lights on in Chapter 20?
5. What book did someone place on top of the books by John's chair?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)