|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
(b) Afghanistani refugees.
(c) AIDS orphans.
(d) The Spanish Prime Minister.
2. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(b) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
3. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) San Leandra landslide.
(b) Portuguese Bend landslide.
(c) Blucher Valley landslide.
(d) Las Lomas landslide.
4. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) May, June, July.
(b) August and September.
(c) July and August.
(d) June, July, August.
5. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On a tray in her bedroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the balcony.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Democratic convention begin?
2. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
3. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
4. What restaurant would John and Joan go to for breakfast after a dentist appointment?
5. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)