|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
(b) A dress.
(c) A suit coat.
(d) Braided belt.
2. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the balcony.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On a tray in her bedroom.
3. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
(a) Between Christmas and New Year's.
(b) During anniversaries.
(c) After the death of a family member.
(d) Around birthdays.
4. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
5. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
2. What book did John place at the top of the pile of books near his reading chair?
3. Who wrote, "Time is the school in which we learn"?
4. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
5. Prior to working at "The New Yorker," where did John's editor work?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was John's last birthday present to Joan?
2. Why did it take so long for Joan to receive a copy of John's autopsy?
3. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
4. What did Joan argue about with a doctor after Quintana had been intubated for almost a week?
5. Where did John and Joan meet the Blacks?
6. Did Joan believe that wild things feel loss?
7. What did it mean that post-mortem lividity was present in John's body?
8. What book did Joan receive from Princeton late in the summer?
9. What were some things that John said that Joan should or should not do if something happened to him?
10. What would John and Joan do after the 1992 Democratic convention?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)