|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did the Emergency Medical Services receive the call to come to John's and Joan's apartment?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(b) 8:50 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 10:05 p.m.
2. How many letters did Joan have from John?
(a) A dozen letters.
(b) 30 to 40 letters.
(c) No letters.
(d) Hundreds of letters.
3. When Joan wrote her first piece after John died, when was the last time that he didn't read one of her drafts?
4. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
5. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
(a) Between Christmas and New Year's.
(b) During anniversaries.
(c) Around birthdays.
(d) After the death of a family member.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
2. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
3. What restaurant would John and Joan go to for breakfast after a dentist appointment?
4. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
5. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why wouldn't the funeral be the worst thing that a grieving person had to experience?
2. Describe the dream about the braided belt and what it meant to Joan.
3. Why did it take so long for Joan to receive a copy of John's autopsy?
4. What did Joan argue about with a doctor after Quintana had been intubated for almost a week?
5. Why did Quintana refer to her memory as "mudgy"?
6. What arrangements were made to transfer Quintana from UCLA to New York University Hospital in New York?
7. What was the sequence of events the night that John died?
8. Did Joan believe that wild things feel loss?
9. Why was Joan startled when she checked her piece of writing that she wrote after John died?
10. What thoughts were running through Joan's mind as she flew from Logan airport to LaGuardia after leaving the Democratic convention?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)