|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was John's editor at "The New Yorker"?
(a) Martha Wyatt.
(b) Andrea Framingham.
(c) Rebecca Delinsky.
(d) Sharon DeLano.
2. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
(a) 10:03 a.m. December 29, 2003.
(b) 1:08 p.m. December 30, 2003.
(c) 3:03 p.m. December 30, 2003.
(d) 8 p.m. December 29, 2003.
3. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
4. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A Quarter Pounder.
(b) A Big Mac.
(c) A Fish Filet.
(d) A McChicken.
5. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
(b) Mosquito fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Democratic convention begin?
2. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
3. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
4. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
5. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)