|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) April 1.
(b) March 31.
(c) April 12.
(d) March 27.
3. What book did someone place on top of the books by John's chair?
(a) The Agnelli Gardens at Villar Perosa.
(b) Great Gardens of the World.
(c) The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
(d) The English Country House.
4. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. James Church.
(c) St. Andrew's Church.
(d) St. Thomas Church.
5. From where did Joan order her ham for the holidays in 2004?
(c) Garden of Eden.
(d) Market Gourmet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joe Black grow up?
2. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
3. What book did Julia Child have inscribed to give to John?
4. What anticoagulant was John taking?
5. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where did John and Joan meet the Blacks?
2. Describe the dream about the braided belt and what it meant to Joan.
3. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
4. Some people think that their deceased loved one can be seen or heard. Did Joan believe that she could see or hear John?
5. Why was Joan startled when she checked her piece of writing that she wrote after John died?
6. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
7. After reading the autopsy report, what did Joan finally begin to believe?
8. How would Quintana spend weekends when she was at Rusk Institute?
9. Why did it take so long for Joan to receive a copy of John's autopsy?
10. What did it mean that post-mortem lividity was present in John's body?
This section contains 783 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)