|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
(a) Los Angeles Airport.
(b) Santa Monica Airport.
(c) Monterey Airport.
(d) Long Beach Airport.
2. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) San Leandra landslide.
(b) Las Lomas landslide.
(c) Blucher Valley landslide.
(d) Portuguese Bend landslide.
3. What anticoagulant was John taking?
4. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
(a) 95 percent.
(b) 45 percent.
(c) 85 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
5. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
2. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
3. When did Joan request a copy of John's autopsy?
4. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
5. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would John and Joan do after the 1992 Democratic convention?
2. What did Joan argue about with a doctor after Quintana had been intubated for almost a week?
3. Why wouldn't the funeral be the worst thing that a grieving person had to experience?
4. How did Joan wear rings and why?
5. Why was Joan startled when she checked her piece of writing that she wrote after John died?
6. What book did Joan receive from Princeton late in the summer?
7. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
8. Why did Quintana refer to her memory as "mudgy"?
9. Where did John and Joan meet the Blacks?
10. Why did Joan resist the tracheostomy so fiercely?
This section contains 832 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)