Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many letters did Joan have from John?
(a) A dozen letters.
(b) Hundreds of letters.
(c) No letters.
(d) 30 to 40 letters.
2. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On the balcony.
(c) On a tray in her bedroom.
(d) In the living room.
3. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 34th St.
(b) 52nd St.
(c) 41st. St.
(d) 64th St.
4. When did Joan request a copy of John's autopsy?
(a) February 9.
(b) January 14.
(c) January 4.
(d) February 15.
5. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
(c) Mosquito fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
2. Who was John's editor at "The New Yorker"?
3. From where did Joan order her ham for the holidays in 2004?
4. What anticoagulant was John taking?
5. How much money did John and Joan put down as a deposit on the house in Brentwood Park?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)