|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did John and Joan put down as a deposit on the house in Brentwood Park?
2. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
(a) Go for a walk in a nearby park.
(b) Walk around the hospital.
(c) Play card games in her room.
(d) Go to lunch and a movie.
3. Where was the 2004 Democratic convention held?
(a) Los Angeles.
4. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
5. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
(a) A picnic area.
(b) A construction site.
(c) A swimming pool.
(d) A playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
2. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
3. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
4. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
5. When did Joan request a copy of John's autopsy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
2. How did Joan wear rings and why?
3. What comments about their wedding day did Joan find that John had written in 1990?
4. Why was Joan startled when she checked her piece of writing that she wrote after John died?
5. Why did John and Joan have trouble selling their house in Malibu?
6. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
7. What did Joan argue about with a doctor after Quintana had been intubated for almost a week?
8. Describe the dream about the braided belt and what it meant to Joan.
9. Why did Joan use to tell John her dreams.
10. What did it mean that post-mortem lividity was present in John's body?
This section contains 841 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)