|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
a) Park Plaza Hotel.
b) Parker House.
c) Newbury Guest House.
d) Harborside Inn.
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
a) July 2005.
b) September 2004.
c) May 2005.
d) August 2004.
4. How often did Joan and John walk?
a) Three or four times a week.
b) A couple times a week.
c) Every afternoon.
d) Every morning.
5. When did Joan first notice what she called...
This section contains 1,086 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)