|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 80 percent.
(c) 60 percent
(d) 90 percent.
2. What book did John place at the top of the pile of books near his reading chair?
(a) Churchill, Hitler, and the Unnecessary War.
(b) Five Days in London: May 1940.
(c) Troublesome Young Men.
(d) Best Little Stories of Winston Churchill.
3. What time was John pronounced dead?
(a) 10:18 p.m.
(b) 11:13 p.m.
(c) 10: 53 p.m.
(d) 9:47 p.m.
4. What would John and Joan pass as they drove and began to argue when they lived at Portuguese Bend?
(a) The library.
(b) The refineries.
(c) A car dealer.
(d) A large mansion.
5. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
(a) In France.
(b) In Russia.
(c) In the Netherlands.
(d) In Indonesia.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
2. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
3. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
4. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
5. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why was Joan startled when she checked her piece of writing that she wrote after John died?
2. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
3. What thoughts were running through Joan's mind as she flew from Logan airport to LaGuardia after leaving the Democratic convention?
4. Did Joan believe that wild things feel loss?
5. What was John's last birthday present to Joan?
6. What comments about their wedding day did Joan find that John had written in 1990?
7. What did it mean that post-mortem lividity was present in John's body?
8. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
9. Why did Joan find herself in tears when she was walking to the opening of the Democratic convention?
10. What were some things that John said that Joan should or should not do if something happened to him?
This section contains 879 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)