|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
(a) 17 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 10 days.
2. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) Las Lomas landslide.
(b) San Leandra landslide.
(c) Blucher Valley landslide.
(d) Portuguese Bend landslide.
3. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
(a) Between Christmas and New Year's.
(b) After the death of a family member.
(c) Around birthdays.
(d) During anniversaries.
4. What was the name of John's brother Nick's wife?
5. What anticoagulant was John taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
2. What time was John pronounced dead?
3. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
4. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
5. What type of a tree did Joan drape colored Christmas lights on in Chapter 20?
Short Essay Questions
1. What would John and Joan do after the 1992 Democratic convention?
2. Why did it take so long for Joan to receive a copy of John's autopsy?
3. After reading the autopsy report, what did Joan finally begin to believe?
4. What was John's last birthday present to Joan?
5. What were some things that John said that Joan should or should not do if something happened to him?
6. Why did Joan resist the tracheostomy so fiercely?
7. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
8. What little things could Joan do for Quintana when she was at Rusk Institute?
9. How did Joan wear rings and why?
10. Why did Joan use to tell John her dreams.
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)