|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
2. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) Falling down the stairs.
(b) A construction accident.
(c) Falling off a ladder.
(d) An automobile accident.
3. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) August and September.
(b) June, July, August.
(c) May, June, July.
(d) July and August.
4. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 3 children.
(b) 4 children.
(c) 5 children.
(d) 2 children.
5. What pattern of dishes did Joan find in a cupboard that John's mother had given him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
2. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
3. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
4. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
5. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Joan find herself in tears when she was walking to the opening of the Democratic convention?
2. How did Joan wear rings and why?
3. What arrangements were made to transfer Quintana from UCLA to New York University Hospital in New York?
4. Some people think that their deceased loved one can be seen or heard. Did Joan believe that she could see or hear John?
5. Why did Quintana refer to her memory as "mudgy"?
6. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
7. Why wouldn't the funeral be the worst thing that a grieving person had to experience?
8. Describe the dream about the braided belt and what it meant to Joan.
9. Why did it take so long for Joan to receive a copy of John's autopsy?
10. What was the sequence of events the night that John died?
This section contains 919 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)