|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
(a) Around birthdays.
(b) After the death of a family member.
(c) Between Christmas and New Year's.
(d) During anniversaries.
2. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 17 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 12 days.
3. What anticoagulant was John taking?
4. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
(a) June 2004.
(b) September 2004.
(c) December 2004.
(d) March 2004.
5. What type of flowers did Joan pin in her hair while trying for a "bride" effect?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
2. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
3. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. What restaurant would John and Joan go to for breakfast after a dentist appointment?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Joan resist the tracheostomy so fiercely?
2. What little things could Joan do for Quintana when she was at Rusk Institute?
3. Why wouldn't the funeral be the worst thing that a grieving person had to experience?
4. What was the sequence of events the night that John died?
5. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
6. What arrangements were made to transfer Quintana from UCLA to New York University Hospital in New York?
7. How did Joan wear rings and why?
8. Why did Joan find herself in tears when she was walking to the opening of the Democratic convention?
9. What book did Joan receive from Princeton late in the summer?
10. Why did John and Joan have trouble selling their house in Malibu?
This section contains 907 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)