|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
2. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
3. When Joan wrote her first piece after John died, when was the last time that he didn't read one of her drafts?
4. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 11 minutes.
(d) 8 mintues.
5. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
2. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
3. What anticoagulant was John taking?
4. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
5. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comments about their wedding day did Joan find that John had written in 1990?
2. Why did John and Joan have trouble selling their house in Malibu?
3. What thoughts were running through Joan's mind as she flew from Logan airport to LaGuardia after leaving the Democratic convention?
4. What did Joan argue about with a doctor after Quintana had been intubated for almost a week?
5. Some people think that their deceased loved one can be seen or heard. Did Joan believe that she could see or hear John?
6. How did Joan wear rings and why?
7. What was the sequence of events the night that John died?
8. Did Joan believe that wild things feel loss?
9. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
10. Why wouldn't the funeral be the worst thing that a grieving person had to experience?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)