|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) March 2003.
(b) April 2003.
(c) July 2003.
(d) January 2003.
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 3rd floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 6th floor.
4. What was Joan's occupation?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
4. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
Short Essay Questions
1. What book did Joan receive from Princeton late in the summer?
2. In Chapter 4, what does Joan say about where and when she and John were married?
3. What did Joan do in the summer when she began feeling fragile and unstable?
4. Why did John and Joan have trouble selling their house in Malibu?
5. Why on most surface levels did Joan seem rational?
6. Over the years, what would Dominique do with Quintana?
7. How did Joan wear rings and why?
8. What expensive drug was Quintana given when she developed sepsis?
9. Why did Joan find herself in tears when she was walking to the opening of the Democratic convention?
10. What did John look like when Joan saw him in the emergency room?
This section contains 777 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)