|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) April 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) July 2003.
(d) January 2003.
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) April 2003.
(b) November 2002.
(c) September 2002.
(d) June 2003.
3. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
4. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Blue scrubs.
(b) Short sleeve blouses.
(c) Shorts and capris.
(d) Sleeveless dresses.
5. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
3. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
5. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
Short Essay Questions
1. What one object did Sara Mankiewicz remove from her house when John and Joan rented it and why?
2. What happened when Gerry and Quintana arrived in California?
3. Why were Joan and John evicted from their house on the Palos Verdes Peninsula?
4. What promise did Joan make to Quintana that she realized that she would not be able to keep and why?
5. How did friends and relatives help Joan in the first three weeks after John died?
6. Why did a woman that Joan worked with at "Vogue" have an abortion that was paid for by the attorney general's office?
7. What advice about attending funerals did Joan read that was written by Emily Post in her 1922 book of etiquette?
8. Why was John depressed in 2003?
9. What did John look like when Joan saw him in the emergency room?
10. During her reading, what did Joan learn were some means that were used to test a patient's memory and comprehension?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)