|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 8th floor.
(b) 4th floor.
(c) 6th floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
2. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) April 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) January 2003.
(d) July 2003.
3. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(b) Seed pod.
4. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) September 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) November 2002.
(d) April 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John die?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
3. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Joan describe people who recently lost someone?
2. How did Joan, Gerry and Tony plan to tell Quintana that her father died?
3. What were the first words that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
4. What expensive drug was Quintana given when she developed sepsis?
5. Why on most surface levels did Joan seem rational?
6. How did John, Joan, Gerry and Quintana spend Thanksgiving 2003?
7. What did Freud say about grief?
8. During her reading, what did Joan learn were some means that were used to test a patient's memory and comprehension?
9. What one object did Sara Mankiewicz remove from her house when John and Joan rented it and why?
10. Where did Joan and John walk together during their morning walks?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)