|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
(a) 10 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 12 days.
(d) 17 days.
2. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
3. Where did John graduate from college?
4. When Joan wrote her first piece after John died, when was the last time that he didn't read one of her drafts?
5. What year did John graduate from college?
6. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
7. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
8. What restaurant would John and Joan go to for breakfast after a dentist appointment?
(a) Greenhouse 36.
(c) 3 Guys.
(d) The Bagel Hole.
9. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
(a) Louis Griffin.
(b) Bryant Davidson.
(c) Robert Silvers.
(d) David Brown.
10. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 60 percent
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 80 percent.
11. What time was John pronounced dead?
(a) 9:47 p.m.
(b) 10: 53 p.m.
(c) 10:18 p.m.
(d) 11:13 p.m.
12. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
13. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
(a) December 1.
(b) December 5.
(c) December 14.
(d) December 21.
14. What was the name of John's brother Nick's wife?
15. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
2. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
3. What book did Julia Child have inscribed to give to John?
4. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
5. What was the risk of heart attack in patients who quit taking statins?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)