|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What anticoagulant was John taking?
2. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(c) Golden Retriever.
3. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
4. When did the Democratic convention begin?
(a) August 4, 2004.
(b) July 31, 2004.
(c) July 26, 2004.
(d) August 12, 2004.
5. From where did Joan order her ham for the holidays in 2004?
(b) Market Gourmet.
(c) Garden of Eden.
6. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
(a) Caitlin Thomas.
(b) Lynn Caine.
(c) Barbara Barth.
(d) Mary Beth Crain.
7. What book did Julia Child have inscribed to give to John?
(a) The Way to Cook.
(b) Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home.
(c) Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
(d) From Julia Child's Kitchen.
8. What book did someone place on top of the books by John's chair?
(a) Great Gardens of the World.
(b) The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
(c) The English Country House.
(d) The Agnelli Gardens at Villar Perosa.
9. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) Afghanistani refugees.
(b) The Spanish Prime Minister.
(c) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
(d) AIDS orphans.
10. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 4 children.
(b) 3 children.
(c) 5 children.
(d) 2 children.
11. What type of flowers did Joan pin in her hair while trying for a "bride" effect?
12. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) A construction accident.
(b) An automobile accident.
(c) Falling off a ladder.
(d) Falling down the stairs.
13. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
14. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. James Church.
(c) St. Thomas Church.
(d) St. Andrew's Church.
15. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
(a) Monterey Airport.
(b) Long Beach Airport.
(c) Santa Monica Airport.
(d) Los Angeles Airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
2. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
3. How did Dominique die?
4. What time did the Emergency Medical Services receive the call to come to John's and Joan's apartment?
5. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)