|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 60 percent
(d) 50 percent.
2. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
3. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
4. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
(a) December 2004.
(b) March 2004.
(c) September 2004.
(d) June 2004.
5. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
6. When Joan wrote her first piece after John died, when was the last time that he didn't read one of her drafts?
7. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
(a) 11 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 8 mintues.
(d) 5 minutes.
8. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) Afghanistani refugees.
(b) The Spanish Prime Minister.
(c) AIDS orphans.
(d) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
9. How many letters did Joan have from John?
(a) 30 to 40 letters.
(b) A dozen letters.
(c) No letters.
(d) Hundreds of letters.
10. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
11. Where did Joe Black grow up?
12. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
13. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) June, July, August.
(b) August and September.
(c) May, June, July.
(d) July and August.
14. What was the name of John's brother Nick's wife?
15. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(c) Winston Churchill.
(d) William Holden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time was John pronounced dead?
2. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
3. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
4. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
5. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)