|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of John's brother Nick's wife?
2. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
(a) Go to lunch and a movie.
(b) Play card games in her room.
(c) Go for a walk in a nearby park.
(d) Walk around the hospital.
3. What time was John pronounced dead?
(a) 9:47 p.m.
(b) 10: 53 p.m.
(c) 11:13 p.m.
(d) 10:18 p.m.
4. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
5. Where did Joan find meaning in life?
6. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 41st. St.
(b) 52nd St.
(c) 64th St.
(d) 34th St.
7. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
(a) David Brown.
(b) Louis Griffin.
(c) Bryant Davidson.
(d) Robert Silvers.
8. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 7 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 9 years old.
9. What type of a tree did Joan drape colored Christmas lights on in Chapter 20?
10. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. James Church.
(b) St. Andrew's Church.
(c) St. Thomas Church.
(d) St. Peter's Church.
11. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
(a) 29 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 31 years old.
(d) 35 years old.
12. How much money did John and Joan put down as a deposit on the house in Brentwood Park?
13. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On a tray in her bedroom.
(d) In the living room.
14. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 4 children.
(b) 2 children.
(c) 5 children.
(d) 3 children.
15. What anticoagulant was John taking?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
2. What book did John place at the top of the pile of books near his reading chair?
3. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
4. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
5. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)