|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
(a) 8 p.m. December 29, 2003.
(b) 1:08 p.m. December 30, 2003.
(c) 3:03 p.m. December 30, 2003.
(d) 10:03 a.m. December 29, 2003.
2. When did the Democratic convention begin?
(a) July 26, 2004.
(b) August 4, 2004.
(c) August 12, 2004.
(d) July 31, 2004.
3. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
(a) 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(c) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(d) 8 a.m. to noon.
4. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
5. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(b) Colorado Springs.
6. Who wrote, "Time is the school in which we learn"?
(a) Wallace Stevens.
(b) Ezra Pound.
(c) Robert Frost.
(d) Delmore Schwartz.
7. How much money did John and Joan put down as a deposit on the house in Brentwood Park?
8. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) July and August.
(b) June, July, August.
(c) May, June, July.
(d) August and September.
9. What book did someone place on top of the books by John's chair?
(a) The English Country House.
(b) The Agnelli Gardens at Villar Perosa.
(c) Great Gardens of the World.
(d) The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
10. How many letters did Joan have from John?
(a) Hundreds of letters.
(b) 30 to 40 letters.
(c) No letters.
(d) A dozen letters.
11. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 2 children.
(b) 5 children.
(c) 3 children.
(d) 4 children.
12. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
(a) Parker House.
(b) Newbury Guest House.
(c) Harborside Inn.
(d) Park Plaza Hotel.
13. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 6 months.
14. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
(a) The Last Thing He Wanted.
(b) Where I Was From.
(c) Run, River.
(d) After Henry.
15. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
(a) 45 percent.
(b) 95 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 85 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of John's brother Nick's wife?
2. Where did John graduate from college?
3. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
4. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
5. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)