|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
2. What was the name of John's brother Nick's wife?
3. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
(a) 12 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 17 days.
(d) 10 days.
4. What was the risk of heart attack in patients who quit taking statins?
(a) 75 to 80 percent.
(b) 80 to 90 percent.
(c) 45 to 40 percent.
(d) 30 to 40 percent.
5. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a plane accident.
(b) She died in a car accident.
(c) She had a sudden illness.
(d) She was strangled to death.
6. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
(a) Newbury Guest House.
(b) Parker House.
(c) Park Plaza Hotel.
(d) Harborside Inn.
7. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 31 years old.
(c) 34 years old.
(d) 29 years old.
8. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) March 27.
(b) April 12.
(c) April 1.
(d) March 31.
9. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
10. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(c) Point Reyes.
(d) Palos Verdes.
11. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(d) Colorado Springs.
12. What time was John pronounced dead?
(a) 10:18 p.m.
(b) 10: 53 p.m.
(c) 11:13 p.m.
(d) 9:47 p.m.
13. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
(a) 15 beds.
(b) 11 beds.
(c) 24 beds.
(d) 18 beds.
14. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
15. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 8 mintues.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 11 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
2. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
3. What would John and Joan pass as they drove and began to argue when they lived at Portuguese Bend?
4. What year did John graduate from college?
5. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
This section contains 402 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)