|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) May, June, July.
(b) August and September.
(c) June, July, August.
(d) July and August.
2. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
(b) The Bacchae.
(c) Trojan Women.
3. What medication was given to John at the apartment three times while paramedics worked on him?
4. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
(d) Mosquito fish.
5. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the living room.
(b) On the balcony.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On a tray in her bedroom.
6. What restaurant would John and Joan go to for breakfast after a dentist appointment?
(a) The Bagel Hole.
(c) Greenhouse 36.
(d) 3 Guys.
7. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
8. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
9. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
(a) Philippe Aries.
(b) Helen Keller.
(c) C. S. Lewis.
(d) D. H. Lawrence.
10. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
11. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 50 percent.
(d) 60 percent
12. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
13. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
14. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
(a) Park Plaza Hotel.
(b) Newbury Guest House.
(c) Harborside Inn.
(d) Parker House.
15. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
(a) A construction site.
(b) A picnic area.
(c) A playground.
(d) A swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
3. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
4. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
5. What time did the Emergency Medical Services receive the call to come to John's and Joan's apartment?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)