|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A Big Mac.
(b) A Fish Filet.
(c) A Quarter Pounder.
(d) A McChicken.
2. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
(a) 85 percent.
(b) 45 percent.
(c) 95 percent.
(d) 75 percent.
3. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. Thomas Church.
(c) St. James Church.
(d) St. Andrew's Church.
4. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(a) New York.
(b) San Francisco.
5. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
6. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) April 12.
(b) April 1.
(c) March 31.
(d) March 27.
7. Who was John's editor at "The New Yorker"?
(a) Andrea Framingham.
(b) Sharon DeLano.
(c) Rebecca Delinsky.
(d) Martha Wyatt.
8. What time was John pronounced dead?
(a) 9:47 p.m.
(b) 10: 53 p.m.
(c) 11:13 p.m.
(d) 10:18 p.m.
9. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
10. What pattern of dishes did Joan find in a cupboard that John's mother had given him?
11. From where did Joan order her ham for the holidays in 2004?
(c) Market Gourmet.
(d) Garden of Eden.
12. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
(a) 5 minutes.
(b) 8 mintues.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 11 minutes.
13. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
(a) During anniversaries.
(b) Between Christmas and New Year's.
(c) After the death of a family member.
(d) Around birthdays.
14. What time did the Emergency Medical Services receive the call to come to John's and Joan's apartment?
(a) 8:50 p.m.
(b) 9:15 p.m.
(c) 9:30 p.m.
(d) 10:05 p.m.
15. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
(a) D. H. Lawrence.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) Philippe Aries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What anticoagulant was John taking?
2. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
3. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)