|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(b) Golden Retriever.
2. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 29 years old.
(c) 35 years old.
(d) 31 years old.
3. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On a tray in her bedroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the balcony.
4. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A Big Mac.
(b) A Fish Filet.
(c) A Quarter Pounder.
(d) A McChicken.
5. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 41st. St.
(b) 64th St.
(c) 52nd St.
(d) 34th St.
6. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
7. What medication was given to John at the apartment three times while paramedics worked on him?
8. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(a) Palos Verdes.
(d) Point Reyes.
9. Where did John graduate from college?
10. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
11. Where did Joe Black grow up?
12. What time did the Emergency Medical Services receive the call to come to John's and Joan's apartment?
(a) 9:15 p.m.
(b) 10:05 p.m.
(c) 8:50 p.m.
(d) 9:30 p.m.
13. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) April 12.
(b) March 27.
(c) March 31.
(d) April 1.
14. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 60 percent
(d) 80 percent.
15. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) Afghanistani refugees.
(b) The Spanish Prime Minister.
(c) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
(d) AIDS orphans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
2. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
3. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
4. Prior to working at "The New Yorker," where did John's editor work?
5. Who was John's editor at "The New Yorker"?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)