|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 2 times.
2. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(b) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
(c) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(d) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
3. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) January 2003.
(b) July 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) March 2003.
6. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Ladies Home Journal.
(b) Good Housekeeping.
(c) Harper's Bazaar.
7. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
8. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
(a) December 31, 2004.
(b) January 15, 2004.
(c) January 2, 2004.
(d) February 3, 2004.
9. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Manuel Lopez.
(b) Michael Flynn.
(c) Albert Mueller.
(d) Vasile Ionescu.
10. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
11. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 3 years old
(c) 2 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
12. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
(a) A secondary infection.
(b) Blood clots.
(c) Recurrence of sepsis.
(d) Recurrence of pneumonia.
13. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) March 23.
(b) January 23.
(c) April 23.
(d) February 23.
14. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
15. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Capital One.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Wells Fargo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
2. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
3. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)