|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
2. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
(a) Honolulu Zoo.
(b) Out to eat.
(c) A playground.
(d) Waikiki Aquarium.
3. Where was Quintana born?
(a) Holmby Hills.
(c) Santa Monica.
4. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) January 2003.
(b) April 2003.
(c) March 2003.
(d) July 2003.
5. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 10:05 p.m.
(b) 10:35 p.m.
(c) 8:45 p.m.
(d) 9:20 p.m.
6. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
7. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
8. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
9. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
(a) Forget Me Nots.
10. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) April 2003.
(c) June 2003.
(d) September 2002.
11. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 1-2 paramedics.
(b) 4 paramedics.
(c) 3-4 paramedics.
(d) 5 paramedics.
12. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(b) Church of Christ the King.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
13. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Peter Phillips.
(b) Martin Andrews.
(c) Bridget Davidson.
(d) Melanie Klein.
14. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Good Housekeeping.
(b) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Harper's Bazaar.
15. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
(a) All Things Considered.
(b) From the Top.
(c) Morning Becomes Eclectic.
(d) All Songs Considered.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
3. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
4. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
5. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)