|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(b) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(c) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(d) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Bridget Davidson.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Martin Andrews.
(d) Melanie Klein.
5. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(b) H. Norman Wright.
(c) C.S. Lewis.
(d) Martha Whitmore.
6. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
7. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
8. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
(a) Recurrence of pneumonia.
(b) Recurrence of sepsis.
(c) A secondary infection.
(d) Blood clots.
9. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
10. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(b) Play It As It Lays.
(d) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
11. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) December 30, 2004.
(b) October 4, 2004.
(c) November 14, 2004.
(d) August 18, 2004.
12. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
13. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) April 2003.
(b) July 2003.
(c) March 2003.
(d) January 2003.
14. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A white suit.
(b) A short white silk dress.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A long white dress.
15. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 3-4 paramedics.
(b) 1-2 paramedics.
(c) 4 paramedics.
(d) 5 paramedics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
2. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
3. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
4. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
5. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)