|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
2. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) Cape Cod.
3. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
4. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 2 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 3 years old
5. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
6. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1985 or 1986.
(b) 1979 or 1980.
(c) 1990 or 1991.
(d) 1987 or 1988.
7. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
8. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 65 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
9. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(d) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
10. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
11. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
12. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
(a) January 30, 2004.
(b) January 22, 2004.
(c) February 15, 2004.
(d) February 5, 2004.
13. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(b) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Church of Christ the King.
14. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 3 times.
15. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
3. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
4. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)