|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2000 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her husband's death.
2. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(d) Seed pod.
3. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
(a) Louis Griffin.
(b) David Brown.
(c) Bryant Davidson.
(d) Robert Silvers.
4. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
5. What color were John's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
3. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
4. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
5. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)