|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
2. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 4 children.
(b) 2 children.
(c) 5 children.
(d) 3 children.
3. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
4. What label did John give to the type of music he was listening to on CD the night he died?
(a) Democratic music.
(b) Establishment music.
(c) Mandate music.
(d) Power music.
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) April 2003.
(b) June 2003.
(c) September 2002.
(d) November 2002.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a tree did Joan drape colored Christmas lights on in Chapter 20?
2. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
3. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
4. When did John have his last cardioversion?
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)