|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Capital One.
2. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a plane accident.
(b) She was strangled to death.
(c) She had a sudden illness.
(d) She died in a car accident.
3. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 3 times.
4. Prior to working at "The New Yorker," where did John's editor work?
(a) Oxford University Press.
(b) Harcourt, Brace & Co.
(c) Random House.
(d) University of Chicago Press.
5. When Joan wrote her first piece after John died, when was the last time that he didn't read one of her drafts?
Short Answer Questions
1. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
2. When did Joan request a copy of John's autopsy?
3. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
5. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)