|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Cape Cod.
(b) Martha's Vineyard.
2. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 11 minutes.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) 8 mintues.
3. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 6-8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2-3 days.
4. Where did Joe Black grow up?
5. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joan wrote her first piece after John died, when was the last time that he didn't read one of her drafts?
2. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
3. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. How many letters did Joan have from John?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)