|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
(a) March 15, 1965.
(b) January 30, 1964.
(c) June 29, 1964.
(d) April 12, 1965.
2. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
(a) 78 years old.
(b) 84 years old.
(c) 90 years old.
(d) 96 years old.
3. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
(a) Lynn Caine.
(b) Mary Beth Crain.
(c) Barbara Barth.
(d) Caitlin Thomas.
4. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) September 2002.
(d) April 2003.
5. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a plane accident.
(b) She was strangled to death.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She had a sudden illness.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
2. When did the Democratic convention begin?
3. Who wrote, "Time is the school in which we learn"?
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
5. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)