|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) C.S. Lewis.
(b) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(c) H. Norman Wright.
(d) Martha Whitmore.
2. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
(a) In their 50's.
(b) In their 40's.
(c) In their 60's.
(d) In their70's.
3. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
(a) Park Plaza Hotel.
(b) Newbury Guest House.
(c) Parker House.
(d) Harborside Inn.
4. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
5. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
(a) A picnic area.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A construction site.
(d) A playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
2. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
3. When did Joan receive John's autopsy?
4. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
5. When did John have his last cardioversion?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)