|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
2. What color were John's eyes?
3. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
(a) December 21.
(b) December 1.
(c) December 5.
(d) December 14.
4. What would John and Joan pass as they drove and began to argue when they lived at Portuguese Bend?
(a) The library.
(b) A large mansion.
(c) A car dealer.
(d) The refineries.
5. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
(a) A picnic area.
(b) A construction site.
(c) A playground.
(d) A swimming pool.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did John graduate from college?
2. When did the Democratic convention begin?
3. What day of the week did John die?
4. How did Dominique die?
5. How much money did John and Joan put down as a deposit on the house in Brentwood Park?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)