|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 65 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
2. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(d) New Mexico.
3. Where did Joan find meaning in life?
4. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) Falling down the stairs.
(b) Falling off a ladder.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) An automobile accident.
5. What color were John's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
2. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
3. How often did Joan and John walk?
4. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
5. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)