|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(b) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(c) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(d) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
2. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(b) C.S. Lewis.
(c) Martha Whitmore.
(d) H. Norman Wright.
3. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
4. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
(a) January 15, 2004.
(b) January 2, 2004.
(c) December 31, 2004.
(d) February 3, 2004.
5. What medication was given to John at the apartment three times while paramedics worked on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
2. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
3. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)