|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
(a) 24 beds.
(b) 11 beds.
(c) 15 beds.
(d) 18 beds.
3. What would John and Joan pass as they drove and began to argue when they lived at Portuguese Bend?
(a) The library.
(b) A car dealer.
(c) The refineries.
(d) A large mansion.
4. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
5. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
(a) June 29, 1964.
(b) March 15, 1965.
(c) April 12, 1965.
(d) January 30, 1964.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
2. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
3. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
4. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
5. How did Dominique die?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)