|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
2. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) May 20, 2004.
(b) January 4, 2004.
(c) April 12, 2004.
(d) March 13, 2004.
3. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Blue scrubs.
(b) Shorts and capris.
(c) Sleeveless dresses.
(d) Short sleeve blouses.
4. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(b) Shortly after her husband's death.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) During the 2000 campaign.
5. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
(a) Waikiki Aquarium.
(b) Out to eat.
(c) Honolulu Zoo.
(d) A playground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
3. From where did Joan order her ham for the holidays in 2004?
4. How did John's father die?
5. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)