|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(c) Capital One.
(d) Bank of America.
2. When did John die?
(a) December 30, 2003.
(b) November 15, 2003.
(c) September 19, 2003.
(d) October 27, 2003.
3. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
4. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
5. What time did the Emergency Medical Services receive the call to come to John's and Joan's apartment?
(a) 10:05 p.m.
(b) 9:30 p.m.
(c) 9:15 p.m.
(d) 8:50 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
2. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
3. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
4. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
5. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)