|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did a study done by University of Californ San Diego and Tufts show that there was a 4.65 percent increase in cardiac death?
(a) After the death of a family member.
(b) During anniversaries.
(c) Around birthdays.
(d) Between Christmas and New Year's.
2. Prior to working at "The New Yorker," where did John's editor work?
(a) Random House.
(b) University of Chicago Press.
(c) Harcourt, Brace & Co.
(d) Oxford University Press.
3. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(b) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
(c) Play It As It Lays.
4. What color were John's eyes?
5. What medication was given to John at the apartment three times while paramedics worked on him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Democratic convention begin?
2. What day of the week did John die?
3. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
4. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
5. How did John's father die?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)