|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) September 2002.
(b) April 2003.
(c) June 2003.
(d) November 2002.
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of Christ the King.
(b) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(c) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(d) Church of St. Augustine.
3. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 2,124 widowers.
(b) 5,642 widowers.
(c) 4,486 widowers.
(d) 3,489 widowers.
4. What type of flowers did Joan pin in her hair while trying for a "bride" effect?
5. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(b) Icicles dripping.
(c) Ice floes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
2. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
3. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
4. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
5. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)