|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) A couple times a week.
(b) Three or four times a week.
(c) Every morning.
(d) Every afternoon.
2. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
3. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
4. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
5. What would John and Joan pass as they drove and began to argue when they lived at Portuguese Bend?
(a) A car dealer.
(b) The refineries.
(c) A large mansion.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
2. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
3. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
5. How many letters did Joan have from John?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)