|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(a) Golden Retriever.
2. What book did someone place on top of the books by John's chair?
(a) Great Gardens of the World.
(b) The Most Beautiful Gardens in the World.
(c) The Agnelli Gardens at Villar Perosa.
(d) The English Country House.
3. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
4. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(b) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
(c) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(d) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
5. What year did John graduate from college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
2. Where did Joan find meaning in life?
3. How often did Joan and John walk?
4. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
5. Who wrote, "Time is the school in which we learn"?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)