|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) March 2003.
(b) January 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) July 2003.
2. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 4th floor.
4. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Paul Newcomber.
(b) Martin Nighly.
(c) Bryant Gillian.
(d) David Fromkin.
5. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
2. How many letters did Joan have from John?
3. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
4. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
5. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)