|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) September 2002.
(d) April 2003.
3. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
(a) Newbury Guest House.
(b) Harborside Inn.
(c) Park Plaza Hotel.
(d) Parker House.
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(b) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(c) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(d) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
2. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
3. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)