|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
2. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
3. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 3 years old
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
4. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
5. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
(a) D. H. Lawrence.
(b) C. S. Lewis.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) Philippe Aries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
2. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
3. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
4. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
5. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)