|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
(a) February 5, 2004.
(b) January 22, 2004.
(c) February 15, 2004.
(d) January 30, 2004.
2. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) An automobile accident.
(b) Falling down the stairs.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) Falling off a ladder.
3. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Sleeveless dresses.
(b) Blue scrubs.
(c) Shorts and capris.
(d) Short sleeve blouses.
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 6 months.
5. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Harper's Bazaar.
(d) Good Housekeeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
2. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
3. Where did Joe Black grow up?
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)