|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
2. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) On a tray in her bedroom.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the balcony.
(d) In the living room.
3. What day of the week did John die?
4. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
(a) Lynn Caine.
(b) Caitlin Thomas.
(c) Barbara Barth.
(d) Mary Beth Crain.
5. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) Afghanistani refugees.
(b) The Spanish Prime Minister.
(c) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
(d) AIDS orphans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Joan stay when she was covering the Democratic Convention?
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
5. What year did John graduate from college?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)