|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(b) Golden Retriever.
2. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) Falling off a ladder.
(b) Falling down the stairs.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) An automobile accident.
3. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
4. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A long white dress.
(c) A pink suit.
(d) A short cream colored dress.
5. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 17 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 12 days.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
2. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
3. Where was the 2004 Democratic convention held?
4. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
5. When did John die?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)