|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(c) Eli Lilly.
2. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
(a) 17 days.
(b) 12 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 5 days.
3. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
(a) In the Netherlands.
(b) In France.
(c) In Russia.
(d) In Indonesia.
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) March 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) January 23.
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
2. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
4. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)