|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) Cape Cod.
2. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
(a) Helen Keller.
(b) D. H. Lawrence.
(c) Philippe Aries.
(d) C. S. Lewis.
3. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
4. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Sleeveless dresses.
(b) Blue scrubs.
(c) Shorts and capris.
(d) Short sleeve blouses.
5. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(b) Martha Whitmore.
(c) C.S. Lewis.
(d) H. Norman Wright.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
2. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
3. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
4. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
5. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)