|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the 2004 Democratic convention held?
(d) Los Angeles.
2. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
(a) 48 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 55 percent.
(d) 63 percent.
3. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 3 children.
(b) 5 children.
(c) 4 children.
(d) 2 children.
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
(a) 29 years old.
(b) 31 years old.
(c) 35 years old.
(d) 22 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Democratic convention begin?
2. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
3. What was Joan's occupation?
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. How much snow fell on Joan's birthday in 2003?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)