|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) David Fromkin.
(c) Paul Newcomber.
(d) Martin Nighly.
2. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(a) Strep throat.
3. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
4. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
5. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Harper's Bazaar.
(b) Ladies Home Journal.
(d) Good Housekeeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
3. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)