|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(b) New Mexico.
2. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
3. Where did John graduate from college?
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 6-8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 2-3 days.
5. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
(a) February 5, 2004.
(b) January 30, 2004.
(c) January 22, 2004.
(d) February 15, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
2. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
3. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)