|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(b) Golden Retriever.
2. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
(b) Forget Me Nots.
3. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 34 years old.
(b) 31 years old.
(c) 32 years old.
(d) 29 years old.
4. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(b) Seed pod.
5. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) AIDS orphans.
(b) The Spanish Prime Minister.
(c) Afghanistani refugees.
(d) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
3. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
4. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
5. What color were John's eyes?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)