|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
2. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Short sleeve blouses.
(b) Blue scrubs.
(c) Shorts and capris.
(d) Sleeveless dresses.
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 3rd floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 6th floor.
4. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
2. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
3. When did the Democratic convention begin?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)