|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(c) Colorado Springs.
2. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Capital One.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Bank of America.
3. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
4. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
(a) Los Angeles Airport.
(b) Santa Monica Airport.
(c) Monterey Airport.
(d) Long Beach Airport.
5. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
2. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
3. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
4. How much snow fell on Joan's birthday in 2003?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)