|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
(a) Play card games in her room.
(b) Walk around the hospital.
(c) Go for a walk in a nearby park.
(d) Go to lunch and a movie.
2. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 34th St.
(b) 52nd St.
(c) 64th St.
(d) 41st. St.
3. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
4. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
5. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
(b) Mosquito fish.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
3. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
4. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
5. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)