|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
(a) 15 beds.
(b) 11 beds.
(c) 18 beds.
(d) 24 beds.
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) December 30, 2004.
(b) October 4, 2004.
(c) November 14, 2004.
(d) August 18, 2004.
4. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A short cream colored dress.
(c) A pink suit.
(d) A long white dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
3. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)