|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) H. Norman Wright.
(b) Martha Whitmore.
(c) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
2. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 8th floor.
(c) 4th floor.
(d) 6th floor.
4. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) September 2002.
(b) November 2002.
(c) June 2003.
(d) April 2003.
5. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In the Netherlands.
(c) In Indonesia.
(d) In France.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
2. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
3. What year did John graduate from college?
4. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
5. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)