|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Vasile Ionescu.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Michael Flynn.
(d) Manuel Lopez.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
4. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
5. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
2. How many letters did Joan have from John?
3. When did the Democratic convention begin?
4. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
5. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)