|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
2. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1985 or 1986.
(b) 1990 or 1991.
(c) 1987 or 1988.
(d) 1979 or 1980.
3. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) The Forsaken Merman.
(b) Dover Beach.
(c) A Dream.
(d) The Buried Life.
4. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
(c) New York.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
3. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
4. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
5. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)