|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
2. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) May, June, July.
(b) July and August.
(c) August and September.
(d) June, July, August.
3. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
4. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) Every morning.
(c) Three or four times a week.
(d) A couple times a week.
5. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 41st. St.
(b) 64th St.
(c) 52nd St.
(d) 34th St.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
2. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
3. Where was the 2004 Republican convention held?
4. When did John have his last cardioversion?
5. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)