|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 3rd floor.
(c) 6th floor.
(d) 8th floor.
3. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
(b) Braided belt.
(c) A dress.
(d) A suit coat.
4. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
5. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
3. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
4. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
5. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)