|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 5 years old.
(b) 3 years old
(c) 2 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
3. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
4. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(a) Seed pod.
5. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
Short Answer Questions
1. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
2. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
3. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)