|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) January 4, 2004.
(b) April 12, 2004.
(c) March 13, 2004.
(d) May 20, 2004.
2. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(b) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) Cape Cod.
4. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(a) Colorado Springs.
5. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
3. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
4. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
5. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)