|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 4,486 widowers.
(b) 3,489 widowers.
(c) 5,642 widowers.
(d) 2,124 widowers.
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) February 23.
(b) January 23.
(c) March 23.
(d) April 23.
4. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(b) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
4. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
5. How did Dominique die?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)