|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) Falling down the stairs.
(b) Falling off a ladder.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) An automobile accident.
2. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
3. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. Where did John graduate from college?
Short Answer Questions
1. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
4. How did John's father die?
5. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)