|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Michael Flynn.
(b) Vasile Ionescu.
(c) Albert Mueller.
(d) Manuel Lopez.
3. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
4. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A Quarter Pounder.
(b) A Big Mac.
(c) A Fish Filet.
(d) A McChicken.
5. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(b) Shortly after her husband's death.
(c) During the 2000 campaign.
(d) During the 2004 campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
2. How many letters did Joan have from John?
3. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
4. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
5. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)