|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
2. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(b) Seed pod.
3. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(b) William Holden.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Winston Churchill.
4. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
(a) After Henry.
(b) Run, River.
(c) The Last Thing He Wanted.
(d) Where I Was From.
5. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) Every morning.
(c) A couple times a week.
(d) Three or four times a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
3. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
4. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
5. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)