|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 1-2 paramedics.
(b) 5 paramedics.
(c) 4 paramedics.
(d) 3-4 paramedics.
3. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
(a) Walk around the hospital.
(b) Go to lunch and a movie.
(c) Go for a walk in a nearby park.
(d) Play card games in her room.
4. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
(a) 6 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 3 years old.
5. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
2. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
3. What year did John graduate from college?
4. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
5. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)