|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Albert Mueller.
(b) Vasile Ionescu.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Michael Flynn.
3. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
4. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Shorts and capris.
(b) Sleeveless dresses.
(c) Short sleeve blouses.
(d) Blue scrubs.
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) September 2004.
(b) August 2004.
(c) July 2005.
(d) May 2005.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
2. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
3. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
4. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)