|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) Falling off a ladder.
(b) Falling down the stairs.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) An automobile accident.
2. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
(a) Santa Monica Airport.
(b) Long Beach Airport.
(c) Monterey Airport.
(d) Los Angeles Airport.
3. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(d) Strep throat.
4. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 1 time.
5. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
(a) December 1.
(b) December 14.
(c) December 21.
(d) December 5.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
2. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
3. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
4. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
5. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)