|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
2. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital editing system.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A digital scrapbook.
(d) A digital camera.
3. What color were John's eyes?
4. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(a) Seed pod.
5. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) March 27.
(b) April 1.
(c) April 12.
(d) March 31.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
2. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
3. How many letters did Joan have from John?
4. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
5. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)