|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(b) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
(c) Play It As It Lays.
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) March 31.
(b) March 27.
(c) April 1.
(d) April 12.
3. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
4. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
(a) AIDS orphans.
(b) Afghanistani refugees.
(c) The Spanish Prime Minister.
(d) Passengers from Northwest Flight 327.
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
4. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
5. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)