|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 15 nights.
(b) 18 nights.
(c) 21 nights.
(d) 24 nights.
2. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
3. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white silk dress.
(b) A white suit.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A long white dress.
4. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) March 27.
(b) April 12.
(c) March 31.
(d) April 1.
5. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Martin Nighly.
(b) David Fromkin.
(c) Paul Newcomber.
(d) Bryant Gillian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
2. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
3. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
5. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)