|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
(a) The Soul of Medicine.
(b) The Art of Aging.
(c) How We Live.
(d) How We Die.
2. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) William Holden.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
3. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) Every morning.
(c) Three or four times a week.
(d) A couple times a week.
4. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
2. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
3. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
4. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
5. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)