|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(b) Capital One.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Wells Fargo.
4. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
5. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
(a) The Soul of Medicine.
(b) How We Die.
(c) The Art of Aging.
(d) How We Live.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
2. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
3. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
4. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
5. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)