|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color were John's eyes?
2. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) Martin Nighly.
(c) David Fromkin.
(d) Paul Newcomber.
3. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(d) Colorado Springs.
4. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) On the balcony.
(b) In the living room.
(c) On a tray in her bedroom.
(d) In the kitchen.
5. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) December 30, 2004.
(b) October 4, 2004.
(c) November 14, 2004.
(d) August 18, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
2. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
3. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
4. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
5. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)