|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) Martin Nighly.
(c) David Fromkin.
(d) Paul Newcomber.
2. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
3. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
4. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
(a) Run, River.
(b) Where I Was From.
(c) The Last Thing He Wanted.
(d) After Henry.
5. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 3 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 4 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John die?
2. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
3. How many letters did Joan have from John?
4. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
5. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)