|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) H. Norman Wright.
(b) C.S. Lewis.
(c) Martha Whitmore.
(d) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
2. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) January 23.
(b) March 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) April 23.
5. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(c) Eli Lilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John graduate from college?
2. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
3. What pattern of dishes did Joan find in a cupboard that John's mother had given him?
4. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)