|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) April 1.
(b) April 12.
(c) March 27.
(d) March 31.
3. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
4. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
(a) A suit coat.
(c) A dress.
(d) Braided belt.
5. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
2. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
3. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)