|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
2. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
3. What pattern of dishes did Joan find in a cupboard that John's mother had given him?
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. How did John's father die?
(a) A construction accident.
(b) A stroke.
(c) Cardiac arrest.
(d) A car accident.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
3. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)