|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) David Fromkin.
(b) Martin Nighly.
(c) Bryant Gillian.
(d) Paul Newcomber.
2. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2000 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her husband's death.
(c) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(d) During the 2004 campaign.
3. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
(a) Play card games in her room.
(b) Walk around the hospital.
(c) Go to lunch and a movie.
(d) Go for a walk in a nearby park.
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(b) Seed pod.
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did John graduate from college?
2. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)