|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every morning.
(b) Three or four times a week.
(c) A couple times a week.
(d) Every afternoon.
3. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
4. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(b) Ice floes.
(d) Icicles dripping.
5. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
(a) After Henry.
(b) Run, River.
(c) The Last Thing He Wanted.
(d) Where I Was From.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
2. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
5. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)