|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) April 2003.
(b) June 2003.
(c) September 2002.
(d) November 2002.
2. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
(a) How We Live.
(b) The Art of Aging.
(c) The Soul of Medicine.
(d) How We Die.
3. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
4. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Bank of America.
(c) Capital One.
(d) Wells Fargo.
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(b) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(c) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(d) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
2. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
3. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
4. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
5. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)