|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 3 years old
(d) 5 years old.
4. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 21 nights.
(b) 15 nights.
(c) 24 nights.
(d) 18 nights.
5. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
3. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
4. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
5. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)