|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(b) During the 2000 campaign.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her husband's death.
2. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital camera.
(b) A digital scrapbook.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) A digital editing system.
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) September 2002.
(d) April 2003.
4. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
(a) 63 percent.
(b) 48 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 55 percent.
5. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) A couple times a week.
(c) Every morning.
(d) Three or four times a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. What was Joan's occupation?
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)