|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 65 minutes.
(d) 70 minutes.
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 3rd floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 6th floor.
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A pink suit.
(c) A long white dress.
(d) A short cream colored dress.
4. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) Play It As It Lays.
(b) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
5. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2000 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her husband's death.
(c) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(d) During the 2004 campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
3. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
4. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
5. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)