|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
(b) Forget Me Nots.
2. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) David Fromkin.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) Bryant Gillian.
(d) Martin Nighly.
3. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Vasile Ionescu.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Michael Flynn.
5. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
2. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
3. Where was the funeral for John held?
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
5. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)