|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Capital One.
2. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 11.
(b) March 4.
(c) February 29.
(d) February 18.
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2000 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her husband's death.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her daughter's death.
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
(a) January 30, 2004.
(b) February 15, 2004.
(c) February 5, 2004.
(d) January 22, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
2. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
3. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)