|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of Christ the King.
(b) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
2. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
(a) January 15, 2004.
(b) January 2, 2004.
(c) December 31, 2004.
(d) February 3, 2004.
3. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) C.S. Lewis.
(b) H. Norman Wright.
(c) Martha Whitmore.
(d) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
4. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Quintana born?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)