|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) A couple times a week.
(b) Three or four times a week.
(c) Every afternoon.
(d) Every morning.
2. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
(a) 96 years old.
(b) 78 years old.
(c) 84 years old.
(d) 90 years old.
3. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
4. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
5. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) December 18.
(b) November 15.
(c) November 30.
(d) December 25.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
2. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
3. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)