|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) January 4, 2004.
(b) April 12, 2004.
(c) March 13, 2004.
(d) May 20, 2004.
3. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
(a) 96 years old.
(b) 90 years old.
(c) 78 years old.
(d) 84 years old.
4. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 11.
(b) February 18.
(c) February 29.
(d) March 4.
5. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white silk dress.
(b) A cream colored dress.
(c) A long white dress.
(d) A white suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
3. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
4. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)