|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 5 paramedics.
(b) 4 paramedics.
(c) 1-2 paramedics.
(d) 3-4 paramedics.
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of Christ the King.
(b) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
3. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
4. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 4 times.
(b) 2 times.
(c) 1 time.
(d) 3 times.
5. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
(a) How We Live.
(b) The Art of Aging.
(c) How We Die.
(d) The Soul of Medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
2. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
5. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)