|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
(a) February 5, 2004.
(b) January 30, 2004.
(c) February 15, 2004.
(d) January 22, 2004.
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A long white dress.
(b) A short white dress.
(c) A short cream colored dress.
(d) A pink suit.
4. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 3 years old
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 4 years old.
(d) 2 years old.
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
2. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
5. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)