|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) February 23.
(c) January 23.
(d) March 23.
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) April 2003.
(b) September 2002.
(c) November 2002.
(d) June 2003.
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) The Forsaken Merman.
(b) Dover Beach.
(c) The Buried Life.
(d) A Dream.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
3. Where was Quintana born?
4. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
5. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)