|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(b) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(c) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
(d) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
2. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1987 or 1988.
(b) 1990 or 1991.
(c) 1985 or 1986.
(d) 1979 or 1980.
3. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
4. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital editing system.
(b) A digital scrapbook.
(c) A digital camera.
(d) A tape recorder.
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A short cream colored dress.
(c) A long white dress.
(d) A pink suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
3. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
4. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
5. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)