|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) February 29.
(b) March 4.
(c) March 11.
(d) February 18.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 4 paramedics.
(b) 1-2 paramedics.
(c) 3-4 paramedics.
(d) 5 paramedics.
4. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
5. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Vasile Ionescu.
(b) Manuel Lopez.
(c) Michael Flynn.
(d) Albert Mueller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
3. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
4. When did John have his last cardioversion?
5. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)