|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
(a) June 29, 1964.
(b) January 30, 1964.
(c) April 12, 1965.
(d) March 15, 1965.
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Albert Mueller.
(b) Vasile Ionescu.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Michael Flynn.
3. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
(a) In their 40's.
(b) In their70's.
(c) In their 50's.
(d) In their 60's.
4. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
(a) Out to eat.
(b) A playground.
(c) Honolulu Zoo.
(d) Waikiki Aquarium.
5. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
3. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
4. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
5. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)