|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Cape Cod.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
2. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital camera.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A digital editing system.
(d) A digital scrapbook.
3. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(d) Strep throat.
5. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 15 nights.
(b) 21 nights.
(c) 24 nights.
(d) 18 nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Quintana born?
2. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
3. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)