|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(b) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(c) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(d) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
2. What color were John's eyes?
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(b) Cape Cod.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
2. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
3. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
4. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
5. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)