|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
2. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
(a) 96 years old.
(b) 78 years old.
(c) 90 years old.
(d) 84 years old.
3. Where was Quintana born?
(c) Holmby Hills.
(d) Santa Monica.
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
2. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
3. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
4. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
5. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)