|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joan's occupation?
2. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 2-3 days.
(c) 6-8 days.
(d) 7 days.
3. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(a) Eli Lilly.
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) January 23.
(b) April 23.
(c) March 23.
(d) February 23.
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Capital One.
(b) Wells Fargo.
(d) Bank of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
2. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
3. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
4. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
5. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)