|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
2. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 4.
(b) February 18.
(c) February 29.
(d) March 11.
3. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
(a) Recurrence of sepsis.
(b) A secondary infection.
(c) Recurrence of pneumonia.
(d) Blood clots.
4. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) September 2002.
(c) April 2003.
(d) June 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
3. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
4. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
5. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)