|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Blue scrubs.
(b) Sleeveless dresses.
(c) Shorts and capris.
(d) Short sleeve blouses.
2. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A short cream colored dress.
(c) A pink suit.
(d) A long white dress.
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Melanie Klein.
(b) Bridget Davidson.
(c) Peter Phillips.
(d) Martin Andrews.
4. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 8:45 p.m.
(b) 9:20 p.m.
(c) 10:35 p.m.
(d) 10:05 p.m.
5. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) David Fromkin.
(d) Martin Nighly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
3. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
4. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)