|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 8 months.
2. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(b) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) Cape Cod.
3. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
4. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
(a) In their70's.
(b) In their 50's.
(c) In their 60's.
(d) In their 40's.
5. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
3. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)