|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
2. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
3. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
(b) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(c) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(d) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
4. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white silk dress.
(b) A long white dress.
(c) A white suit.
(d) A cream colored dress.
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 4 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
2. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
3. Where was the funeral for John held?
4. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)