|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(b) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(c) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
(d) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
2. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) September 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) November 2002.
4. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(a) Nothing Lost.
(b) Dutch Shea, Jr.
(c) The Studio.
5. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Three or four times a week.
(b) Every afternoon.
(c) A couple times a week.
(d) Every morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
3. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)