|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 65 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
2. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
3. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1979 or 1980.
(b) 1987 or 1988.
(c) 1990 or 1991.
(d) 1985 or 1986.
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 6-8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 2-3 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
(a) February 3, 2004.
(b) December 31, 2004.
(c) January 15, 2004.
(d) January 2, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
2. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)