|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 3rd floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 4th floor.
2. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(b) Cape Cod.
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) January 23.
(b) April 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) March 23.
4. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
5. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Martin Andrews.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Bridget Davidson.
(d) Melanie Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
4. When did John die?
5. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)