|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(d) Strep throat.
2. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Sleeveless dresses.
(b) Shorts and capris.
(c) Blue scrubs.
(d) Short sleeve blouses.
3. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
4. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 21 nights.
(b) 15 nights.
(c) 18 nights.
(d) 24 nights.
5. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
(a) February 4, 2004.
(b) March 25, 2004.
(c) January 30, 2004.
(d) April 6, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
2. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)