|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(b) Capital One.
(d) Bank of America.
2. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(d) Strep throat.
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital editing system.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A digital camera.
(d) A digital scrapbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
2. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. When did John have his last cardioversion?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)