|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
2. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 6th floor.
(b) 8th floor.
(c) 4th floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
4. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 15 nights.
(b) 24 nights.
(c) 18 nights.
(d) 21 nights.
5. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) July 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) January 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
2. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
3. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
4. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
5. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)