|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
3. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(d) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
3. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
4. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
5. What was Joan's occupation?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)