|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
2. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 2-3 days.
(d) 6-8 days.
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) March 23.
(b) April 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) January 23.
4. When did John die?
(a) September 19, 2003.
(b) December 30, 2003.
(c) November 15, 2003.
(d) October 27, 2003.
5. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
3. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. How often did Joan and John walk?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)