|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 1 time.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 3 times.
2. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
3. What was Joan's occupation?
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) February 23.
(b) January 23.
(c) March 23.
(d) April 23.
5. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) Martin Nighly.
(d) David Fromkin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
2. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
3. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)