|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1990 or 1991.
(b) 1985 or 1986.
(c) 1987 or 1988.
(d) 1979 or 1980.
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 21 nights.
(b) 15 nights.
(c) 24 nights.
(d) 18 nights.
4. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Martin Nighly.
(b) Bryant Gillian.
(c) David Fromkin.
(d) Paul Newcomber.
5. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
3. How often did Joan and John walk?
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
5. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)