|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(b) During the 2000 campaign.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her husband's death.
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Michael Flynn.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Vasile Ionescu.
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) July 2003.
(b) January 2003.
(c) March 2003.
(d) April 2003.
4. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
(a) 84 years old.
(b) 96 years old.
(c) 78 years old.
(d) 90 years old.
5. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of St. Augustine.
(b) Church of Christ the King.
(c) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(d) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joan's occupation?
2. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
3. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)