|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 4 paramedics.
(b) 1-2 paramedics.
(c) 3-4 paramedics.
(d) 5 paramedics.
2. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
3. How did John's father die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Cardiac arrest.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) A stroke.
4. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
5. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
2. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
3. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
4. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
5. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)