|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Michael Flynn.
(b) Vasile Ionescu.
(c) Albert Mueller.
(d) Manuel Lopez.
2. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
3. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
4. How did John's father die?
(a) Cardiac arrest.
(b) A construction accident.
(c) A stroke.
(d) A car accident.
5. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
4. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)