|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 65 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
2. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A pink suit.
(c) A short cream colored dress.
(d) A long white dress.
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) C.S. Lewis.
(b) Martha Whitmore.
(c) H. Norman Wright.
(d) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
5. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A digital editing system.
(c) A digital camera.
(d) A digital scrapbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
2. What day of the week did John die?
3. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)