|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Melanie Klein.
(b) Martin Andrews.
(c) Peter Phillips.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
2. What day of the week did John die?
3. What color were John's eyes?
4. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
5. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A white suit.
(b) A short white silk dress.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A long white dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
2. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
3. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)