|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
(a) 48 percent.
(b) 75 percent.
(c) 55 percent.
(d) 63 percent.
2. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(b) During the 2004 campaign.
(c) Shortly after her husband's death.
(d) During the 2000 campaign.
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Albert Mueller.
(b) Manuel Lopez.
(c) Michael Flynn.
(d) Vasile Ionescu.
5. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(b) Eli Lilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
5. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)