|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
3. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
4. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Sleeveless dresses.
(b) Blue scrubs.
(c) Short sleeve blouses.
(d) Shorts and capris.
5. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(a) Eli Lilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
5. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)