|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Melanie Klein.
(b) Martin Andrews.
(c) Peter Phillips.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
3. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(b) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Church of Christ the King.
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) H. Norman Wright.
(b) Martha Whitmore.
(c) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Joan and John walk?
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. When did John die?
4. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
5. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)