|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
2. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Capital One.
3. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) David Fromkin.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) Martin Nighly.
(d) Bryant Gillian.
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Martin Andrews.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Bridget Davidson.
(d) Melanie Klein.
5. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
3. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
4. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
5. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)