|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) November 14, 2004.
(b) August 18, 2004.
(c) December 30, 2004.
(d) October 4, 2004.
2. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 8:45 p.m.
(b) 10:35 p.m.
(c) 9:20 p.m.
(d) 10:05 p.m.
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) April 2003.
(c) June 2003.
(d) September 2002.
4. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of Christ the King.
(b) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 70 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 65 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
2. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
3. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)