|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Martin Nighly.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) David Fromkin.
(d) Bryant Gillian.
2. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 6-8 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 2-3 days.
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) April 2003.
(b) November 2002.
(c) June 2003.
(d) September 2002.
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) February 23.
(b) April 23.
(c) January 23.
(d) March 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
3. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
5. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)