|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 6th floor.
(b) 8th floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 4th floor.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2000 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(c) Shortly after her husband's death.
(d) During the 2004 campaign.
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Vasile Ionescu.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Michael Flynn.
5. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
3. What day of the week did John die?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)