|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(b) Capital One.
(d) Bank of America.
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 1-2 paramedics.
(b) 5 paramedics.
(c) 3-4 paramedics.
(d) 4 paramedics.
5. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) April 12, 2004.
(b) March 13, 2004.
(c) May 20, 2004.
(d) January 4, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
3. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
4. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)