|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
2. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
3. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A digital editing system.
(c) A digital scrapbook.
(d) A digital camera.
4. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) August 2004.
(b) May 2005.
(c) July 2005.
(d) September 2004.
5. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) March 23.
(b) April 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) January 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
5. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)