|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(b) New Mexico.
2. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1990 or 1991.
(b) 1985 or 1986.
(c) 1979 or 1980.
(d) 1987 or 1988.
3. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
4. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 65 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. How often did Joan and John walk?
5. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)