|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 65 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) 50 minutes.
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 2,124 widowers.
(b) 3,489 widowers.
(c) 5,642 widowers.
(d) 4,486 widowers.
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 8th floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Vasile Ionescu.
(b) Michael Flynn.
(c) Albert Mueller.
(d) Manuel Lopez.
5. What color were John's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
2. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
3. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
4. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)