|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(b) Church of St. Augustine.
(c) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(d) Church of Christ the King.
2. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) November 30.
(b) December 18.
(c) November 15.
(d) December 25.
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) September 2002.
4. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Paul Newcomber.
(b) Bryant Gillian.
(c) Martin Nighly.
(d) David Fromkin.
5. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were John's eyes?
2. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. What day of the week did John die?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)