|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 3rd floor.
(c) 6th floor.
(d) 8th floor.
4. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
5. When did John die?
(a) September 19, 2003.
(b) December 30, 2003.
(c) November 15, 2003.
(d) October 27, 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. How often did Joan and John walk?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)