|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joan's occupation?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 1-2 paramedics.
(b) 5 paramedics.
(c) 4 paramedics.
(d) 3-4 paramedics.
3. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 6 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 4.
(b) February 18.
(c) March 11.
(d) February 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
4. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)