|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did John's father die?
(a) A construction accident.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A car accident.
(d) Cardiac arrest.
2. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
3. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 months.
4. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Three or four times a week.
(b) Every afternoon.
(c) Every morning.
(d) A couple times a week.
5. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
2. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
3. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
4. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)