|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Capital One.
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 3,489 widowers.
(b) 2,124 widowers.
(c) 5,642 widowers.
(d) 4,486 widowers.
3. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(b) New Mexico.
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
2. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
5. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)