|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. What day of the week did John die?
3. How did John's father die?
(a) A construction accident.
(b) A car accident.
(c) Cardiac arrest.
(d) A stroke.
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 4.
(b) February 29.
(c) February 18.
(d) March 11.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
4. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
5. What was Joan's occupation?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)