|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of St. Augustine.
(b) Church of Christ the King.
(c) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(d) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Manuel Lopez.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Vasile Ionescu.
(d) Michael Flynn.
3. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 8 months.
4. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) February 18.
(b) March 4.
(c) March 11.
(d) February 29.
5. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) A couple times a week.
(b) Every morning.
(c) Every afternoon.
(d) Three or four times a week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
2. What was Joan's occupation?
3. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
4. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
5. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)