|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 65 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Melanie Klein.
(b) Martin Andrews.
(c) Peter Phillips.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) July 2005.
(b) September 2004.
(c) August 2004.
(d) May 2005.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John die?
2. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
3. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)