|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) A couple times a week.
(c) Three or four times a week.
(d) Every morning.
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Manuel Lopez.
(b) Vasile Ionescu.
(c) Michael Flynn.
(d) Albert Mueller.
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 4th floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 8th floor.
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 2-3 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 6-8 days.
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(b) Capital One.
(c) Bank of America.
(d) Wells Fargo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
3. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)