|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(c) Cape Cod.
2. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(a) Strep throat.
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2004 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her husband's death.
(c) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(d) During the 2000 campaign.
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 2-3 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 6-8 days.
(d) 5 days.
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) August 2004.
(b) September 2004.
(c) July 2005.
(d) May 2005.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
2. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
3. When did John die?
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)