|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(b) Capital One.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Bank of America.
2. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 11.
(b) February 29.
(c) February 18.
(d) March 4.
3. What day of the week did John die?
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) April 12, 2004.
(b) May 20, 2004.
(c) March 13, 2004.
(d) January 4, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
2. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
3. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
4. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
5. What was Joan's occupation?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)