|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1990 or 1991.
(b) 1987 or 1988.
(c) 1979 or 1980.
(d) 1985 or 1986.
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Melanie Klein.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Bridget Davidson.
(d) Martin Andrews.
3. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) Three or four times a week.
(c) Every morning.
(d) A couple times a week.
4. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Paul Newcomber.
(b) David Fromkin.
(c) Martin Nighly.
(d) Bryant Gillian.
5. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) August 18, 2004.
(b) October 4, 2004.
(c) December 30, 2004.
(d) November 14, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
2. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
3. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
4. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
5. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)