|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(c) Strep throat.
2. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(b) Capital One.
(d) Bank of America.
3. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(b) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(c) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(d) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 6-8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2-3 days.
5. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 4.
(b) February 18.
(c) March 11.
(d) February 29.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
2. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
3. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
4. When did John die?
5. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)