|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) David Fromkin.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) Bryant Gillian.
(d) Martin Nighly.
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 6th floor.
(b) 8th floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 4th floor.
3. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) February 29.
(b) March 11.
(c) February 18.
(d) March 4.
4. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) November 15.
(b) December 18.
(c) December 25.
(d) November 30.
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Bank of America.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Capital One.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
5. How did John's father die?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)