|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 70 minutes.
(d) 65 minutes.
2. What was Joan's occupation?
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) September 2002.
(c) June 2003.
(d) April 2003.
4. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1990 or 1991.
(b) 1979 or 1980.
(c) 1987 or 1988.
(d) 1985 or 1986.
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
4. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
5. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)