|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital camera.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A digital scrapbook.
(d) A digital editing system.
2. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 11.
(b) March 4.
(c) February 18.
(d) February 29.
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Cape Cod.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
4. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) December 30, 2004.
(b) October 4, 2004.
(c) November 14, 2004.
(d) August 18, 2004.
5. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
2. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
3. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)