|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joan's occupation?
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Peter Phillips.
(b) Bridget Davidson.
(c) Martin Andrews.
(d) Melanie Klein.
5. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
2. How did John's father die?
3. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
4. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
5. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)