|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 6-8 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 2-3 days.
2. What was Joan's occupation?
3. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
4. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)