|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 6-8 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 2-3 days.
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Peter Phillips.
(b) Martin Andrews.
(c) Melanie Klein.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
3. What was Joan's occupation?
4. When did John die?
(a) December 30, 2003.
(b) September 19, 2003.
(c) November 15, 2003.
(d) October 27, 2003.
5. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
4. How often did Joan and John walk?
5. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)