|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(d) New Mexico.
2. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) December 25.
(b) December 18.
(c) November 15.
(d) November 30.
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 6th floor.
(b) 8th floor.
(c) 4th floor.
(d) 3rd floor.
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
3. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)