|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 6th floor.
(b) 4th floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 8th floor.
3. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 4.
(b) March 11.
(c) February 29.
(d) February 18.
4. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital editing system.
(b) A digital scrapbook.
(c) A digital camera.
(d) A tape recorder.
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Capital One.
(b) Wells Fargo.
(c) Bank of America.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
2. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)