|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(d) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Capital One.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Bank of America.
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 1-2 paramedics.
(b) 3-4 paramedics.
(c) 5 paramedics.
(d) 4 paramedics.
5. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Martin Andrews.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Melanie Klein.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
2. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
3. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)