|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
2. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
3. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) December 18.
(b) November 30.
(c) November 15.
(d) December 25.
4. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 6th floor.
(b) 4th floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 8th floor.
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) September 2002.
(c) April 2003.
(d) June 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)