|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(b) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(c) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(d) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
3. What color were John's eyes?
4. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 9:20 p.m.
(b) 10:05 p.m.
(c) 8:45 p.m.
(d) 10:35 p.m.
5. How did John's father die?
(a) A construction accident.
(b) Cardiac arrest.
(c) A car accident.
(d) A stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
2. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
3. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
4. What day of the week did John die?
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)