|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
2. When did John die?
(a) December 30, 2003.
(b) September 19, 2003.
(c) November 15, 2003.
(d) October 27, 2003.
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(b) During the 2004 campaign.
(c) During the 2000 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her husband's death.
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) May 2005.
(b) September 2004.
(c) August 2004.
(d) July 2005.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
2. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
3. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
4. How often did Joan and John walk?
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)