|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) July 2005.
(b) September 2004.
(c) August 2004.
(d) May 2005.
2. How often did Joan and John walk?
(a) Every afternoon.
(b) A couple times a week.
(c) Every morning.
(d) Three or four times a week.
3. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
4. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(d) New Mexico.
5. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1979 or 1980.
(b) 1987 or 1988.
(c) 1990 or 1991.
(d) 1985 or 1986.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were John's eyes?
2. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
3. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
4. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
5. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)