Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 29 years old.
(c) 31 years old.
(d) 34 years old.
2. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
(a) From the Top.
(b) Morning Becomes Eclectic.
(c) All Things Considered.
(d) All Songs Considered.
3. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(d) Strep throat.
4. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
(a) 85 percent.
(b) 95 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 45 percent.
5. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Short sleeve blouses.
(b) Shorts and capris.
(c) Sleeveless dresses.
(d) Blue scrubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
3. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
5. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)