|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Joan woke up at 3:30 one morning, what channel was the television set to?
2. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
(a) 55 percent.
(b) 48 percent.
(c) 75 percent.
(d) 63 percent.
3. When did John die?
(a) September 19, 2003.
(b) October 27, 2003.
(c) December 30, 2003.
(d) November 15, 2003.
4. How much snow fell on Joan's birthday in 2003?
(a) 9 inches.
(b) 5 inches.
(c) 7 inches.
(d) 2 inches.
5. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
2. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
3. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)