Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
2. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
3. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) November 14, 2004.
(b) August 18, 2004.
(c) October 4, 2004.
(d) December 30, 2004.
4. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 41st. St.
(b) 34th St.
(c) 52nd St.
(d) 64th St.
5. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)