Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
(a) The Soul of Medicine.
(b) How We Die.
(c) How We Live.
(d) The Art of Aging.
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of St. Augustine.
(b) Church of Christ the King.
(c) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(d) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
3. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
4. In her reading, what did Joan learn was the mortality rate for those who had fixed and dilated pupils?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 48 percent.
(c) 55 percent.
(d) 63 percent.
5. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her husband's death.
(b) During the 2004 campaign.
(c) During the 2000 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her daughter's death.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
2. How did John's father die?
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)