Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7, 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A pink suit.
(b) A long white dress.
(c) A short white dress.
(d) A short cream colored dress.
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
4. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
5. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Bridget Davidson.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Martin Andrews.
(d) Melanie Klein.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
2. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
3. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
4. What was Joan's occupation?
5. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)