Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 2 months.
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Manuel Lopez.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Vasile Ionescu.
(d) Michael Flynn.
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. How did John's father die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) A stroke.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) Cardiac arrest.
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(b) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(c) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(d) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John die?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
3. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
4. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
5. What was Joan's occupation?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)