Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) David Fromkin.
(c) Paul Newcomber.
(d) Martin Nighly.
3. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) January 4, 2004.
(b) March 13, 2004.
(c) May 20, 2004.
(d) April 12, 2004.
4. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
5. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A digital editing system.
(c) A digital camera.
(d) A digital scrapbook.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
4. How did John's father die?
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)