|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
(a) Forget Me Nots.
3. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(c) Play It As It Lays.
(d) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
4. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
5. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) William Holden.
(b) Winston Churchill.
(c) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Joan's occupation?
2. When was Quintana discharged from Beth Israel?
3. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
4. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
5. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)