|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) March 11.
(b) February 29.
(c) March 4.
(d) February 18.
2. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 4 months.
3. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. Peter's Church.
(b) St. James Church.
(c) St. Thomas Church.
(d) St. Andrew's Church.
4. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 80 percent.
(b) 90 percent.
(c) 60 percent
(d) 50 percent.
5. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
2. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
3. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)