|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) William Holden.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) Adlai Stevenson.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(b) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(c) Church of St. Augustine.
(d) Church of Christ the King.
4. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
5. In a dream, what did Joan dream that she was hanging in a closet?
(a) Braided belt.
(b) A suit coat.
(c) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
2. What year did John graduate from college?
3. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
4. How long did it take the ambulance to get to John's and Joan's apartment after the emergency call was received?
5. Where did Joan find meaning in life?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)