|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
(a) 1985 or 1986.
(b) 1990 or 1991.
(c) 1979 or 1980.
(d) 1987 or 1988.
2. What time was John pronounced dead?
(a) 10: 53 p.m.
(b) 11:13 p.m.
(c) 9:47 p.m.
(d) 10:18 p.m.
3. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
(a) 3:03 p.m. December 30, 2003.
(b) 10:03 a.m. December 29, 2003.
(c) 1:08 p.m. December 30, 2003.
(d) 8 p.m. December 29, 2003.
4. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
5. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 18 nights.
(b) 15 nights.
(c) 24 nights.
(d) 21 nights.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
2. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
3. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
4. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
5. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)