|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
2. What day of the week did John die?
3. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
4. Where was the 2004 Democratic convention held?
(b) Los Angeles.
5. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 50 percent.
(b) 80 percent.
(c) 90 percent.
(d) 60 percent
Short Answer Questions
1. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
2. What was the date when Quintana was told her father died?
3. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
4. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
5. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)