|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was Quintana born?
(c) Holmby Hills.
(d) Santa Monica.
2. Where was the 2004 Democratic convention held?
(c) Los Angeles.
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) April 2003.
(b) November 2002.
(c) June 2003.
(d) September 2002.
4. How many nights had Quintana spent in the hospital between December 2003 and January 2004?
(a) 15 nights.
(b) 24 nights.
(c) 18 nights.
(d) 21 nights.
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
4. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
5. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)