|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
(b) The Bacchae.
(c) Trojan Women.
2. What church was across the street from Joan's and John's apartment?
(a) St. Thomas Church.
(b) St. Peter's Church.
(c) St. James Church.
(d) St. Andrew's Church.
3. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Martha Whitmore.
(b) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(c) C.S. Lewis.
(d) H. Norman Wright.
4. What book did Julia Child have inscribed to give to John?
(a) Mastering the Art of French Cooking.
(b) The Way to Cook.
(c) Julia and Jacques Cooking at Home.
(d) From Julia Child's Kitchen.
5. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) A construction accident.
(b) An automobile accident.
(c) Falling off a ladder.
(d) Falling down the stairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
4. When did John have his last cardioversion?
5. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)