|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(a) Palos Verdes.
(b) Point Reyes.
2. What anticoagulant was John taking?
3. What was the date of Joan's birthday?
(a) December 1.
(b) December 5.
(c) December 14.
(d) December 21.
4. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
5. How many cases of sudden death from cardiac arrest typically occurred at home?
(a) 90 percent.
(b) 80 percent.
(c) 60 percent
(d) 50 percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did John's father die?
2. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
3. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
4. Where did Joe Black grow up?
5. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)