|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did John graduate from college?
2. How many children did Joe and Gertrude Black have?
(a) 2 children.
(b) 4 children.
(c) 5 children.
(d) 3 children.
3. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 41st. St.
(b) 34th St.
(c) 64th St.
(d) 52nd St.
4. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
5. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
(a) January 30, 2004.
(b) February 4, 2004.
(c) March 25, 2004.
(d) April 6, 2004.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
2. How many letters did Joan have from John?
3. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
4. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
5. When Joan awakened at 3:30 one morning, who was being interviewed on TV?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)