|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 3 years old
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
3. Which of Joan's novels had a passage about dreams?
(a) Run, River.
(b) After Henry.
(c) The Last Thing He Wanted.
(d) Where I Was From.
4. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 8 years old.
(c) 7 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(d) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
2. Where was the funeral for John held?
3. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
4. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
5. When was the last time that Joan covered a convention at Madison Square Garden?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)