|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) March 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) January 23.
2. What color were John's eyes?
3. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) In the living room.
(c) On a tray in her bedroom.
(d) On the balcony.
4. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A white suit.
(b) A short white silk dress.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A long white dress.
5. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
2. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
3. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
5. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)