|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the risk of heart attack in patients who quit taking statins?
(a) 45 to 40 percent.
(b) 75 to 80 percent.
(c) 30 to 40 percent.
(d) 80 to 90 percent.
2. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 31 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 29 years old.
(d) 34 years old.
3. After John died, where did Joan eat dinner?
(a) In the kitchen.
(b) On a tray in her bedroom.
(c) In the living room.
(d) On the balcony.
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Albert Mueller.
(b) Michael Flynn.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Vasile Ionescu.
5. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(a) New Mexico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who won the last basketball game that Joan attended with John and friends in November 2003?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
3. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
5. What day of the week did John die?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)