|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white silk dress.
(b) A long white dress.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A white suit.
2. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
3. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Shorts and capris.
(b) Blue scrubs.
(c) Short sleeve blouses.
(d) Sleeveless dresses.
4. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(d) Eli Lilly.
5. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) Dover Beach.
(b) A Dream.
(c) The Buried Life.
(d) The Forsaken Merman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
2. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
3. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
4. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
5. Where did John graduate from college?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)