|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) November 30.
(b) December 25.
(c) November 15.
(d) December 18.
2. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
3. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) May, June, July.
(b) August and September.
(c) July and August.
(d) June, July, August.
4. What color were John's eyes?
5. Where did Joe Black grow up?
Short Answer Questions
1. What anticoagulant was John taking?
2. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
5. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)