|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) William Holden.
(b) Adlai Stevenson.
(c) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(d) Winston Churchill.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
(a) D. H. Lawrence.
(b) Philippe Aries.
(c) Helen Keller.
(d) C. S. Lewis.
4. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
5. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the risk of heart attack in patients who quit taking statins?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
3. Where did John graduate from college?
4. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
5. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)