|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
2. What percent was the stenosis of John's left main and left anterior descending arteries?
(a) 75 percent.
(b) 45 percent.
(c) 85 percent.
(d) 95 percent.
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a plane accident.
(b) She was strangled to death.
(c) She had a sudden illness.
(d) She died in a car accident.
5. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
(a) April 12, 1965.
(b) January 30, 1964.
(c) June 29, 1964.
(d) March 15, 1965.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old were Joan and her brother when her mother was dying?
2. Why was Quintana admitted to Milstein Hospital shortly after her release from Beth Israel?
3. How long after Quintana was discharged from the Rusk Institute did Joan go to the Democratic convention?
4. How many letters did Joan have from John?
5. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)