|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan buy, but have difficult deciphering the language?
(a) High-Yield Neuroanatomy.
(b) Neuroanatomy Through Clinical Cases.
(c) The Clinical Practice of Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing.
(d) Clinical Neuroanatomy.
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. In Chapter 13, what was the name of the character in the excerpt Joan quoted from a novel she wrote in the mid-1990's?
4. How many letters did Joan have from John?
(a) 30 to 40 letters.
(b) A dozen letters.
(c) No letters.
(d) Hundreds of letters.
5. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A Fish Filet.
(b) A Quarter Pounder.
(c) A Big Mac.
(d) A McChicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
5. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)