|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In another dream, what airport did Joan dream about?
(a) Los Angeles Airport.
(b) Long Beach Airport.
(c) Santa Monica Airport.
(d) Monterey Airport.
2. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
3. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A white suit.
(b) A cream colored dress.
(c) A short white silk dress.
(d) A long white dress.
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
(a) March 15, 1965.
(b) January 30, 1964.
(c) April 12, 1965.
(d) June 29, 1964.
5. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
(a) 11 beds.
(b) 24 beds.
(c) 15 beds.
(d) 18 beds.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much snow fell on Joan's birthday in 2003?
2. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
3. When was the last time that John saved a computer file "AAA Random Thoughts"?
4. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
5. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)