|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book did Joan read that made her realize the significance of things she was told about Quintana's condition in California?
(a) How We Live.
(b) The Soul of Medicine.
(c) The Art of Aging.
(d) How We Die.
2. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(b) Play It As It Lays.
(c) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
3. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) Portuguese Bend landslide.
(b) Blucher Valley landslide.
(c) San Leandra landslide.
(d) Las Lomas landslide.
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
(a) November 2002.
(b) June 2003.
(c) September 2002.
(d) April 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did John die?
2. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
4. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
5. Where was Quintana born?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)