|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who asked Joan if she wanted to cover the Democratic and Republic summer conventions?
(a) Robert Silvers.
(b) Bryant Davidson.
(c) Louis Griffin.
(d) David Brown.
2. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) June, July, August.
(b) August and September.
(c) May, June, July.
(d) July and August.
3. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 2 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 4 times.
(d) 1 time.
4. When did Quintana and Gerry fly to California?
(a) March 25, 2004.
(b) April 6, 2004.
(c) February 4, 2004.
(d) January 30, 2004.
5. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
2. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
3. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
4. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
5. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)