|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) H. Norman Wright.
(b) C.S. Lewis.
(c) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(d) Martha Whitmore.
2. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) The Forsaken Merman.
(b) Dover Beach.
(c) A Dream.
(d) The Buried Life.
3. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
4. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
5. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
3. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)