|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) April 12, 2004.
(b) January 4, 2004.
(c) May 20, 2004.
(d) March 13, 2004.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A digital editing system.
(b) A tape recorder.
(c) A digital scrapbook.
(d) A digital camera.
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
4. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
5. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)