|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 8 months.
3. When were the 2004 Academy Awards held?
(a) February 18.
(b) February 29.
(c) March 4.
(d) March 11.
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Vasile Ionescu.
(b) Michael Flynn.
(c) Albert Mueller.
(d) Manuel Lopez.
5. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
2. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
3. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
4. Where was the funeral for John held?
5. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)