|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
3. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A long white dress.
(b) A short white silk dress.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A white suit.
4. How many days after her husband's death did Joan write a few lines about the way life changes in an instant?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 2-3 days.
(d) 6-8 days.
5. How did John's father die?
(a) A car accident.
(b) Cardiac arrest.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) A stroke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were John's eyes?
2. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)