|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A pink suit.
(b) A long white dress.
(c) A short white dress.
(d) A short cream colored dress.
3. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
4. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
5. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Manuel Lopez.
(b) Vasile Ionescu.
(c) Albert Mueller.
(d) Michael Flynn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
4. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
5. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)