|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. Where did Quintana get the Canyon Ranch T-shirt that John usually wore when he went walking?
(d) New Mexico.
3. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) November 14, 2004.
(b) October 4, 2004.
(c) December 30, 2004.
(d) August 18, 2004.
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(b) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(c) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(d) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
5. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(a) Strep throat.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
3. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)