|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(b) Strep throat.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
4. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) August 2004.
(b) July 2005.
(c) May 2005.
(d) September 2004.
5. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) January 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) July 2003.
(d) April 2003.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
3. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
4. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
5. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)