|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
2. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(d) Eli Lilly.
3. Where was the funeral for John held?
(a) Church of St. Anthony of Padua.
(b) Church of Christ the King.
(c) Cathedral of St. John the Divine.
(d) Church of St. Augustine.
4. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) During the 2000 campaign.
(b) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) Shortly after her husband's death.
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 65 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
2. How did John's father die?
3. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
4. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)