|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Bryant Gillian.
(b) Paul Newcomber.
(c) David Fromkin.
(d) Martin Nighly.
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) February 23.
(c) March 23.
(d) January 23.
4. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) July 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) January 2003.
(d) April 2003.
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) September 2004.
(b) August 2004.
(c) July 2005.
(d) May 2005.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did John die?
2. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
5. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)