|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
2. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 65 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 45 minutes.
3. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) December 18.
(b) November 15.
(c) November 30.
(d) December 25.
4. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Bank of America.
(c) Wells Fargo.
(d) Capital One.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
3. What day of the week did John die?
4. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
5. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)