|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 8th floor.
(b) 6th floor.
(c) 3rd floor.
(d) 4th floor.
3. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
4. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
5. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Martha's Vineyard.
(d) Cape Cod.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
2. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
5. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)