|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) November 15.
(b) December 25.
(c) December 18.
(d) November 30.
2. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
3. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 1-2 paramedics.
(b) 3-4 paramedics.
(c) 4 paramedics.
(d) 5 paramedics.
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Martin Andrews.
(b) Melanie Klein.
(c) Peter Phillips.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 45 minutes.
(b) 70 minutes.
(c) 50 minutes.
(d) 65 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
5. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)