|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(b) H. Norman Wright.
(c) Martha Whitmore.
(d) C.S. Lewis.
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) November 15.
(b) December 18.
(c) November 30.
(d) December 25.
4. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Bridget Davidson.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Melanie Klein.
(d) Martin Andrews.
5. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
3. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)