|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
(a) May 20, 2004.
(b) January 4, 2004.
(c) March 13, 2004.
(d) April 12, 2004.
2. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
3. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(a) Nothing Lost.
(c) The Studio.
(d) Dutch Shea, Jr.
4. What day was Quintana taken to the hospital emergency room toward the end of 2003?
(a) November 30.
(b) December 25.
(c) December 18.
(d) November 15.
5. Who said that the act of grieving "Involves grave departures from the normal attitude to life"?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Joan and John walk?
2. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
3. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
4. When did John and Joan visit the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner's office?
5. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)