|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joan's occupation?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) March 23.
(c) February 23.
(d) January 23.
3. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
(b) Strep throat.
4. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(d) Eli Lilly.
5. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
3. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
4. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
5. What was the date on the computer file that contained the first few lines that Joan wrote after her husband's death?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)