|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
2. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A cream colored dress.
(b) A long white dress.
(c) A white suit.
(d) A short white silk dress.
3. When did Joan interview Teresa Heinz Kerry?
(a) Shortly after her husband's death.
(b) Shortly after her daughter's death.
(c) During the 2004 campaign.
(d) During the 2000 campaign.
4. Who cleaned the blood on the living room floor after John died?
5. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Cape Cod.
(c) Martha's Vineyard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
2. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
3. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
4. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)