|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
2. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
3. When did Joan begin writing the book, "The Year of Magical Thinking"?
(a) November 14, 2004.
(b) December 30, 2004.
(c) August 18, 2004.
(d) October 4, 2004.
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 5,642 widowers.
(b) 2,124 widowers.
(c) 3,489 widowers.
(d) 4,486 widowers.
5. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. How often did Joan and John walk?
2. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
4. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
5. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)