|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States" written?
2. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 10:05 p.m.
(b) 8:45 p.m.
(c) 10:35 p.m.
(d) 9:20 p.m.
3. When did Joan interview people in Honolulu about December 7, 1941?
4. What did Joan wish she could use to record the memories that she included in the book rather than writing about them?
(a) A tape recorder.
(b) A digital scrapbook.
(c) A digital editing system.
(d) A digital camera.
5. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
2. After Teresa Heinz Kerry's first husband died, where did she feel a need to go?
3. What color were John's eyes?
4. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
5. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)