|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the 2004 Democratic convention held?
(a) Los Angeles.
2. What type of clothing did Joan buy to wear in Los Angeles?
(a) Short sleeve blouses.
(b) Shorts and capris.
(c) Blue scrubs.
(d) Sleeveless dresses.
3. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
(a) August 2004.
(b) May 2005.
(c) September 2004.
(d) July 2005.
4. Where did John and Joan meet Joe and Gertrude Black?
(a) In Russia.
(b) In France.
(c) In Indonesia.
(d) In the Netherlands.
5. How many times did Joan have to repeat the story of how John died to Quintana?
(a) 1 time.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
2. How old was Joan's mother when she was near death?
3. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
4. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
5. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)