Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5 and 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
2. Who wrote "Mourning and Its Relation to Manic-Depressive States"?
(a) Melanie Klein.
(b) Peter Phillips.
(c) Martin Andrews.
(d) Bridget Davidson.
3. What word did Joan consider adding in the phrase, "Life changes in the instant"?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 2,124 widowers.
(b) 4,486 widowers.
(c) 3,489 widowers.
(d) 5,642 widowers.
5. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Michael Flynn.
(b) Albert Mueller.
(c) Manuel Lopez.
(d) Vasile Ionescu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Quintana was a patient at Beth Israel Medical Center's Singer Division, when did that hospital close?
2. When did an author write "Mourning and Melancholia"?
3. What color were John's eyes?
4. What illness sent Quintana to the emergency room in December 2003?
5. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)