|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Martha Whitmore.
(b) C.S. Lewis.
(c) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(d) H. Norman Wright.
2. What year did John graduate from college?
3. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(b) Nothing Lost.
(c) The Studio.
(d) Dutch Shea, Jr.
4. When Quintana was in the ICU at UCLA, what program did Joan listen to on the radio?
(a) All Things Considered.
(b) From the Top.
(c) All Songs Considered.
(d) Morning Becomes Eclectic.
5. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
Short Answer Questions
1. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
2. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
5. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)