|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
2. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) June, July, August.
(b) August and September.
(c) May, June, July.
(d) July and August.
3. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(d) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
4. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(a) Icicles dripping.
(c) Ice floes.
5. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(c) Eli Lilly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
3. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
4. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)