|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) June, July, August.
(b) July and August.
(c) August and September.
(d) May, June, July.
2. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) March 2003.
(b) January 2003.
(c) July 2003.
(d) April 2003.
3. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
(a) 8 a.m. to noon.
(b) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(c) 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
4. What year did John graduate from college?
5. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
2. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
3. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
4. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)