|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
2. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
(c) Mosquito fish.
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Wells Fargo.
(b) Bank of America.
(d) Capital One.
4. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 64th St.
(b) 34th St.
(c) 52nd St.
(d) 41st. St.
5. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(b) Good Housekeeping.
(c) Ladies Home Journal.
(d) Harper's Bazaar.
Short Answer Questions
1. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
2. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
3. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
4. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
5. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)