|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
(a) Winston Churchill.
(b) Dwight D. Eisenhower.
(c) William Holden.
(d) Adlai Stevenson.
2. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) July 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) January 2003.
3. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
4. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
5. Who was the elevator man who amused himself with John in the elevator with a small verbal game?
(a) Manuel Lopez.
(b) Michael Flynn.
(c) Vasile Ionescu.
(d) Albert Mueller.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
2. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
3. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
4. What flowers were on a wallpaper border in a room at Beth Israel North?
5. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)