|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short cream colored dress.
(b) A pink suit.
(c) A short white dress.
(d) A long white dress.
2. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(b) Dutch Shea, Jr.
(c) Nothing Lost.
(d) The Studio.
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A cream colored dress.
(b) A short white silk dress.
(c) A long white dress.
(d) A white suit.
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
2. Where was Quintana born?
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
4. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
5. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)