|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) July and August.
(b) May, June, July.
(c) June, July, August.
(d) August and September.
2. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
3. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(b) The Studio.
(c) Nothing Lost.
(d) Dutch Shea, Jr.
4. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A long white dress.
(b) A short cream colored dress.
(c) A pink suit.
(d) A short white dress.
5. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of the week did John die?
2. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
3. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. Who wrote the book John was reading the night he died?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)