|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Harper's Bazaar.
(b) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Good Housekeeping.
2. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
3. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(a) The Studio.
(b) Nothing Lost.
(d) Dutch Shea, Jr.
4. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
5. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 65 minutes.
(b) 50 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 70 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
3. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
4. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
5. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)