|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(c) Play It As It Lays.
(d) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
2. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(c) Ice floes.
(d) Icicles dripping.
3. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
4. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
5. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
(a) 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
(b) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(c) 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
(d) 8 a.m. to noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
2. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
3. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)