|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
(a) 3 years old.
(b) 4 years old.
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 6 years old.
2. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 3-4 paramedics.
(b) 4 paramedics.
(c) 5 paramedics.
(d) 1-2 paramedics.
3. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
4. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
(a) The Bacchae.
(b) Trojan Women.
5. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
(a) A short white dress.
(b) A pink suit.
(c) A short cream colored dress.
(d) A long white dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
2. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
4. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
5. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)