|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Harper's Bazaar.
(d) Good Housekeeping.
2. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(a) Eli Lilly.
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) January 2003.
(b) April 2003.
(c) July 2003.
(d) March 2003.
4. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
2. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
3. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
5. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)