|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(b) Ladies Home Journal.
(c) Good Housekeeping.
(d) Harper's Bazaar.
2. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
3. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
(a) Cape Cod.
(d) Martha's Vineyard.
4. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a car accident.
(b) She was strangled to death.
(c) She died in a plane accident.
(d) She had a sudden illness.
5. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
(a) May, June, July.
(b) August and September.
(c) July and August.
(d) June, July, August.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
2. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
3. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
4. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
5. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)