|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
(a) Walk around the hospital.
(b) Go for a walk in a nearby park.
(c) Play card games in her room.
(d) Go to lunch and a movie.
2. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(a) Icicles dripping.
(b) Ice floes.
3. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
(b) Seed pod.
4. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
(a) June 29, 1964.
(b) April 12, 1965.
(c) March 15, 1965.
(d) January 30, 1964.
5. On what floor of the hospital was the ICU located where Quintana was a patient when John died?
(a) 8th floor.
(b) 3rd floor.
(c) 6th floor.
(d) 4th floor.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did John have his last cardioversion?
2. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
3. What months did Quintana spend at the Rusk Institute?
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
5. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)