|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Joan's novels used an incident about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(b) Play It As It Lays.
(d) Slouching Towards Bethlehem.
2. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a plane accident.
(b) She had a sudden illness.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She was strangled to death.
3. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 3 months.
5. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 10:35 p.m.
(b) 10:05 p.m.
(c) 8:45 p.m.
(d) 9:20 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was John's cardiologist when John died?
2. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
3. What was the press rate for a lanai suite at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel when Joan began working for "Life"?
4. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
5. What did Quintana put up her nose twice in two days when she was little?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)