|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
2. When did Joan first notice what she called the "vortex" effect?
3. What did Joan wear to her wedding?
(a) A long white dress.
(b) A short white silk dress.
(c) A cream colored dress.
(d) A white suit.
4. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
(a) 5 paramedics.
(b) 4 paramedics.
(c) 1-2 paramedics.
(d) 3-4 paramedics.
5. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
2. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
3. What day of the week did John die?
4. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
5. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)