|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
(b) Mosquito fish.
2. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
(d) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
5. Who was Quintana's best friend from California?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John and Joan's wedding?
2. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
3. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
4. When did Nick's daughter Dominique die?
5. How did Dominique die?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)