|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time did Quintana have therapy at Rusk Institute?
(a) 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
(b) 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
(c) 8 a.m. to noon.
(d) 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
2. How many people attended John and Joan's wedding?
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(b) Bank of America.
(c) Capital One.
(d) Wells Fargo.
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 8 months.
5. What day of the week did John die?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. What might Quintana and Gerry do during the weekend while Quintana was at Rusk?
4. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
5. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)