|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 3 years old
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
2. On what street was the Rusk Institute located?
(a) 64th St.
(b) 52nd St.
(c) 41st. St.
(d) 34th St.
3. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) A Dream.
(b) Dover Beach.
(c) The Forsaken Merman.
(d) The Buried Life.
4. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
(c) Trojan Women.
(d) The Bacchae.
5. Who did Joan work for when she was in her twenties?
(a) Harper's Bazaar.
(c) Ladies Home Journal.
(d) Good Housekeeping.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
2. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
3. What did Quintana wear to her wedding?
4. How did Dominique die?
5. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)