|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) March 2003.
(b) July 2003.
(c) April 2003.
(d) January 2003.
2. How did Dominique die?
(a) She died in a plane accident.
(b) She had a sudden illness.
(c) She died in a car accident.
(d) She was strangled to death.
3. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
(a) 2 years old.
(b) 3 years old
(c) 5 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
4. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(a) Icicles dripping.
(b) Ice floes.
5. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
2. What was the date of John's funeral?
3. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
4. Where was Quintana born?
5. Where was the funeral for John held?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)