|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long were the paramedics in Joan's apartment?
(a) 50 minutes.
(b) 65 minutes.
(c) 45 minutes.
(d) 70 minutes.
2. Where was Quintana born?
(a) Santa Monica.
(d) Holmby Hills.
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) July 2003.
(b) March 2003.
(c) January 2003.
(d) April 2003.
4. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) A Dream.
(b) Dover Beach.
(c) The Forsaken Merman.
(d) The Buried Life.
5. What time did the paramedics arrive at Joan's apartment building?
(a) 10:35 p.m.
(b) 8:45 p.m.
(c) 10:05 p.m.
(d) 9:20 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
2. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
3. How many paramedics did Joan think came when she called for an ambulance?
4. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
5. What color sorbet and napkins did Quintana have at her wedding?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)