|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
(a) Martha Whitmore.
(b) C.S. Lewis.
(c) Elisabeth Kubler-Ross.
(d) H. Norman Wright.
2. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
3. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
(a) Capital One.
(b) Bank of America.
(d) Wells Fargo.
4. How much did the drug cost that Quintana was given to treat her sepsis?
5. How old was Nick's daughter, Dominique, when she was in John and Joan's wedding?
(a) 4 years old.
(b) 6 years old.
(c) 3 years old.
(d) 5 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Dominique die?
2. How old was Quintana when Joan wrote a book that told about a woman whose abortion was paid for by the district attorney's office?
3. What year did John graduate from college?
4. Where did John take Quintana so Joan could finish her first column for "Life"?
5. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)