|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Joan watching when she first noticed the vortex effect?
(a) Icicles dripping.
(d) Ice floes.
2. What was Quintana's temperature the first time she went to the emergency room?
3. When did John have his last cardioversion?
(a) July 2003.
(b) April 2003.
(c) March 2003.
(d) January 2003.
4. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
5. What was the name of the book John was reading the night he died?
(a) The Pity of War Explaining World War I.
(b) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War.
(c) The Long Fuse: An Interpretation of the Origins of World War I.
(d) Europe's Last Summer: Who Started the Great War of 1914?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
2. Which of Euripedes' plays did Joan feel that she must reread?
3. Who spoke at the senior banquet when John graduated from college?
4. Where did John graduate from college?
5. What type of fish were in the pond at Rusk Institute?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)