Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What radio station did Joan listen to when she lived in California?
2. Which drug company manufactured the drug that Quintana was given to treat sepsis?
(b) Eli Lilly.
3. What type of drink did Joan get John when they came from visiting Quintana?
4. Where was Quintana born?
(a) Santa Monica.
(c) Holmby Hills.
5. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 3,489 widowers.
(b) 2,124 widowers.
(c) 5,642 widowers.
(d) 4,486 widowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of ATM card did John have in his pocket when he died?
2. Before Quintana became ill, where had she and her husband planned to spend Christmas night and a few days?
3. How much did it cost Joan and John to rent a house on Franklin Avenue in Hollywood many years ago?
4. When did John have a pacemaker implanted?
5. What was the date of John's funeral?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)