|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(b) Colorado Springs.
2. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
(a) The Buried Life.
(b) Dover Beach.
(c) The Forsaken Merman.
(d) A Dream.
3. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 2,124 widowers.
(b) 4,486 widowers.
(c) 3,489 widowers.
(d) 5,642 widowers.
4. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) Portuguese Bend landslide.
(b) Las Lomas landslide.
(c) Blucher Valley landslide.
(d) San Leandra landslide.
5. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
(a) 31 years old.
(b) 22 years old.
(c) 29 years old.
(d) 35 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wrote, "Time is the school in which we learn"?
2. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
3. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)