|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that self-pity is "our worst enemy"?
(a) D. H. Lawrence.
(b) Helen Keller.
(c) Philippe Aries.
(d) C. S. Lewis.
2. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
3. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
4. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
5. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) February 23.
(c) January 23.
(d) March 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
2. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
3. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
4. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
5. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)