|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
2. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) An automobile accident.
(b) Falling off a ladder.
(c) A construction accident.
(d) Falling down the stairs.
3. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
(a) Mary Beth Crain.
(b) Lynn Caine.
(c) Caitlin Thomas.
(d) Barbara Barth.
4. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
5. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(a) Golden Retriever.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
3. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)