|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
2. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 6 months.
3. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(b) Dutch Shea, Jr.
(c) Nothing Lost.
(d) The Studio.
4. When the air ambulance that was to transport Quintana had mechanical difficulties, where did it land?
(a) Colorado Springs.
5. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) Portuguese Bend landslide.
(b) San Leandra landslide.
(c) Blucher Valley landslide.
(d) Las Lomas landslide.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did the plane that was transporting Quintana land to refuel?
2. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
3. Who wrote "A Grief Observed"?
4. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
5. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)