|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
(a) A picnic area.
(b) A swimming pool.
(c) A construction site.
(d) A playground.
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) March 27.
(b) April 1.
(c) March 31.
(d) April 12.
3. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
4. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 8 months.
5. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 34 years old.
(b) 32 years old.
(c) 29 years old.
(d) 31 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color were the curtains that separated the patient's beds at UCLA?
2. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
3. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
4. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
5. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)