|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
(a) A swimming pool.
(b) A playground.
(c) A construction site.
(d) A picnic area.
2. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(b) Point Reyes.
(d) Palos Verdes.
3. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
4. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
(a) A McChicken.
(b) A Big Mac.
(c) A Quarter Pounder.
(d) A Fish Filet.
5. By what plant in the box garden did John or Joan place Quintana in her bassinet when they first brought her home?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
2. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
3. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
4. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
5. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)