|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(d) Golden Retriever.
2. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
3. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 4 months.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. How was the man to the right of Quintana's bed at UCLA injured?
(a) Falling down the stairs.
(b) A construction accident.
(c) Falling off a ladder.
(d) An automobile accident.
5. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 31 years old.
(c) 34 years old.
(d) 29 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
2. Who wrote a book about her husband's death that Joan despised?
3. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
4. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
5. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)