|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
(a) 5,642 widowers.
(b) 3,489 widowers.
(c) 4,486 widowers.
(d) 2,124 widowers.
2. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 2 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 month.
(d) 3 months.
3. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
(a) Golden Retriever.
4. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
5. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) April 12.
(b) March 31.
(c) March 27.
(d) April 1.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
2. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
3. According to Quintana, what sandwich did she and Joan share when the plane that was transporting them to New York stopped to refuel?
4. Where was the funeral for John held?
5. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)