|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What landslide seemed to bury the house that Joan and Joan lived when they first married?
(a) Portuguese Bend landslide.
(b) Las Lomas landslide.
(c) San Leandra landslide.
(d) Blucher Valley landslide.
2. How old was Joan when the bomb was dropped on Hiroshima?
(a) 10 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 7 years old.
3. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(b) Point Reyes.
(c) Palos Verdes.
4. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) February 23.
(b) January 23.
(c) April 23.
(d) March 23.
5. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
2. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
3. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. Who wrote, "Time is the school in which we learn"?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)