|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) January 23.
(b) March 23.
(c) April 23.
(d) February 23.
2. When John's funeral took place, how many months had it been since Quintana's wedding?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 5 months.
3. How long after John's death was his funeral held?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 2 months.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 1 month.
4. What instrument was played at John's funeral?
5. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(a) Point Reyes.
(d) Palos Verdes.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
2. During the years that John and Joan were married, how much time did they not spend working at home?
3. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
4. Where was the funeral for John held?
5. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)