|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year was it when John and Joan were at a red light and saw the driver suddenly slump over his steering wheel?
2. Where did Joan find meaning in life?
3. How old was Joan when Quintana was three years old?
(a) 32 years old.
(b) 31 years old.
(c) 34 years old.
(d) 29 years old.
4. How many beds were in the acute rehab unit at UCLA Neuropsychiatric?
(a) 15 beds.
(b) 24 beds.
(c) 11 beds.
(d) 18 beds.
5. How much did it cost in the late 1960's to fly from Los Angeles to San Francisco or Sacramento or San Jose for a round trip flight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the date of John's funeral?
2. What did Joan watch from the windows at UCLA?
3. What sea creatures did studies show refused to eat after a mate died?
4. How many widowers were studied in the United Kingdom, according to a report in "The Lancet"?
5. What type of a dog did Joan and John have in 1987?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)