One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what peninsula was John and Joan's first house of their married life?
(b) Point Reyes.
(d) Palos Verdes.
2. When did Quintana get a tracheotomy at UCLA?
(a) March 27.
(b) April 12.
(c) April 1.
(d) March 31.
3. What was the date of John's funeral?
(a) April 23.
(b) January 23.
(c) March 23.
(d) February 23.
4. Which Protestant denomination did Joan say used these words in a litany, "as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end"?
5. After John's death, which of John's novels did Joan realize was about grief?
(b) Dutch Shea, Jr.
(c) The Studio.
(d) Nothing Lost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What poet did John's brother Nick read at the funeral?
2. Where was the male patient from who lay to the left of Quintana's bed at UCLA?
3. When was Quintana allowed to fly back to New York?
4. How old was Joan when she despised the book "Leftover Life to Kill"?
5. What Matthew Arnold poem did Joan mention reading in Chapter 4?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)