|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jamison confirm to Milo that is not found on Simon's body when he is found dead?
2. When in the bathroom where Raymond died, who does Milo feel close to?
3. Who does Muffin lack trust in?
4. Who takes Milo home after he goes on a drinking binge?
5. Who nurses Milo back to health after going on a drinking binge?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Milo read that belongs to Raymond?
2. What does Milo learn about Simon and Elton after leaving the Holy Light Hog Farm?
3. Who is Dalton Kimbrough and what history does this person have with Milo?
4. What information does Reese give Milo about Raymond?
5. What does Milo believe happened during Raymond's final days?
6. Who does Milo believe is the killer of Raymond and Simon, and why is this?
7. What does Milo learn from a cop involving Simon's death?
8. What does Milo do for two days that is potential harmful?
9. What does Reese do in order to get Milo to leave him alone?
10. What happens to Milo in the alley behind Mahoney's?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
"The Wrong Case" falls into the genre of detective crimes. Discuss what causes this book to fall into this specific genre.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the relationship Milo has with Jamison compared with the relationship he has with Dick Diamond.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the relationship between Milo and Helen, including the positives and negatives of the relationship.
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)