|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants Milo to kill the man responsible for the drugs on Meriwether's streets?
2. What does Raymond's article discuss?
3. Who nurses Milo back to health after going on a drinking binge?
4. Who wants Milo on the scene of Simon's death?
5. What does Milo's great-grandfather do with the money he makes from his fame?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Milo goes into a bar bathroom to vomit, what does he recall?
2. What does Milo learn from a cop involving Simon's death?
3. What does Milo view in "Chapter 14", and what is his reaction to it?
4. What does Milo agree to do for Jamison?
5. Who is Dalton Kimbrough and what history does this person have with Milo?
6. Why does Mrs. Crider hire Milo?
7. What causes Milo to begin thinking about his father, and what does he realize about him?
8. Why is Reese worried about speaking with Milo and answering his questions?
9. What does Milo learn about Simon and Elton after leaving the Holy Light Hog Farm?
10. What does Milo read that belongs to Raymond?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role of forgiveness in the story and why it is important for Milo to forgive Helen for lying to him.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of alcohol in the story and why it plays such a prominent role.
Essay Topic 3
The settings of "The Wrong Case" play a prominent role in the story. The main two settings of the story involve bars and Milo's offices. Discuss these particular settings including others that play a prominent role in the story. Also explain what the pros and cons of the settings are.
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)