|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Raymond stopped communicating with Helen?
2. Why is Jamison frustrated about the town of Meriwether?
3. Who is raising Milo's biological son?
4. What word best describes Milo's reaction to Simon owning his father's overcoat?
5. Who encourages Reese to press charges against Milo?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Reese refuses to help Milo in his search for information on Raymond, what does Milo do in response?
2. Why does Nickie want to hire Milo for a job?
3. Where does Milo go in order to speak to Reese and what is Reese's response?
4. When Milo corner's Elton at his car, what occurs?
5. Discuss Milo's father's overcoat and who it now belongs to.
6. Who is Jamison, and what do he and Milo discuss while at the police station?
7. Discuss Milo's change from the time he adopts Muffin to the time of having his own child.
8. Who is Muffin and what is his relationship with Milo?
9. Where does Mindy inform Milo that Reese is staying, and what type of place is it?
10. Discuss Simon's involvement with Nickie's case.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss Helen and her role in the story. Explain Helen's child-like attitude as well as promiscuous behavior. Discuss how these characteristics affect readers.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the relationship between Milo and his deceased father. Be sure to discuss Milo's attachment to his father's clothing after he dies.
Essay Topic 3
Compare and contrast the relationship Milo has with Jamison compared with the relationship he has with Dick Diamond.
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)