|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the person Raymond has a relationship with the summer before his disappearance?
2. What does Milo inform Helen about missing person's cases when she asks for his help?
3. What does a drug addict refer to Raymond as?
4. What is Reese's relationship with Mindy?
5. Who is arrested in "Chapter 4"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Elton Crider and what is his connection to Raymond?
2. What are Elton's thoughts on Raymond's drug habit?
3. Where does Milo go in order to meet his friends? Describe his friends.
4. Discuss what Milo learns about Raymond from a friend of his father's in "Chapter 7".
5. Discuss Simon's involvement with Nickie's case.
6. Discuss Milo's father's overcoat and who it now belongs to.
7. Why does Milo go to see Jamison in "Chapter 8", and what is Jamison's reaction to the visit?
8. Where does Milo go in order to find Elton Crider and what is Milo known for at this particular place?
9. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
10. What does Muffin do for a living and why is he afraid to speak with Milo about Reese?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the use of dialogue in the story. Include how it is used and also the positive and negative effects it has on the story.
Essay Topic 2
Discuss the role of lying in "The Wrong Case" and the effects it has on readers as well as characters in the story.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of drugs in the story and the effects they play on the deaths that occur.
This section contains 775 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)