|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Freddy's former profession?
2. Who does Milo remember Reese beating up one night?
3. While in his office, whom does Milo think about in "Chapter 6"?
4. Where is Raymond found dead?
5. Who deals in stolen goods?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Simon's involvement with Nickie's case.
2. When Milo travels to Elton's house, what happens?
3. Discuss Milo's change from the time he adopts Muffin to the time of having his own child.
4. When Reese refuses to help Milo in his search for information on Raymond, what does Milo do in response?
5. Who is Muffin and what is his relationship with Milo?
6. How does Raymond die, and where does Milo receive this information?
7. Why does Nickie want to hire Milo for a job?
8. Who is Raymond and where are his last known whereabouts?
9. Describe Simon and the impression he gives others about himself.
10. Discuss Milo's father's overcoat and who it now belongs to.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the role that divorce laws play in the story and how this affects Milo and his work.
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast the relationship Milo has with Jamison compared with the relationship he has with Dick Diamond.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of lying in "The Wrong Case" and the effects it has on readers as well as characters in the story.
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)