|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo view at the beginning of "Chapter 14"?
(a) A robbery.
(b) A death.
(c) A lineup.
(d) A murder.
2. What does Milo do to one of his attackers?
(a) Chokes him.
(b) Trips him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Punches him.
3. What does Milo realize about his father's death?
(a) His father's death was staged.
(b) His father was murdered.
(c) His father's death has haunted him.
(d) His father committed suicide.
4. What does Reese say he is sure about Raymond?
(a) He was dealing heroin.
(b) He committed suicide.
(c) He wasn't really in school to get a degree.
(d) He was murdered.
5. After meeting with Reese, where does Milo take him?
(a) A bar.
(b) The farm.
(c) The police station.
(d) The hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Milo when he goes on a drinking binge after he's attacked?
2. Who wants Milo to kill the man responsible for the drugs on Meriwether's streets?
3. What happens to the surviving guy who attacks Milo?
4. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
5. What does Reese believe Raymond stole from a police evidence locker?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Crider give Milo, and why is this helpful?
2. What happens to Milo on his way back to Meriwhether after visiting the Holy Light Hog Farm, and why could it be a problem for Milo?
3. Where does Milo go first after being attacked and what happens while there?
4. Who does Milo believe is the killer of Raymond and Simon, and why is this?
5. When Milo is attacked, what does he do in order to save his life?
6. What does Milo learn about Simon and Elton after leaving the Holy Light Hog Farm?
7. Why do Milo and Jamison meet at Milo's second office?
8. Discuss the phone call Milo has with Muffin from a pay phone.
9. What information does Reese give Milo about Raymond?
10. What does Milo view in "Chapter 14", and what is his reaction to it?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)