|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Crider want to hire Milo?
(a) To find her husband.
(b) To kill her husband's murderer.
(c) To kill her husband.
(d) To catch her husband cheating on her.
2. Who is Dalton Kimbrough?
(a) A robber.
(b) A famous musician.
(c) Milo's uncle.
(d) A banker.
3. What does Milo do to one of his attackers?
(a) Chokes him.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Shoots him.
(d) Trips him.
4. How long does Milo's bender last in "Chapter 13"?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One day.
(c) Five days.
(d) Two days.
5. What does Reese believe Raymond stole from a police evidence locker?
(b) A baton.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the target in Nickie's case make a phone call to?
2. What does Milo know about his father's health?
3. Who does Muffin lack trust in?
4. What does one of Milo's attackers suggest during the attack?
5. Where does Mindy bring Reese in order to talk to Milo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Dalton Kimbrough and what history does this person have with Milo?
2. What does Milo do for two days that is potential harmful?
3. When Milo goes into a bar bathroom to vomit, what does he recall?
4. What does Milo learn from a cop involving Simon's death?
5. What does Milo believe happened during Raymond's final days?
6. What does Milo agree to do for Jamison?
7. What happens to Milo in the alley behind Mahoney's?
8. Discuss the phone call Milo has with Muffin from a pay phone.
9. What does Milo read that belongs to Raymond?
10. What does Mrs. Crider give Milo, and why is this helpful?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)