|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Milo returns to his old self after his drinking binge, what happens between him and Helen?
(a) They become enemies.
(b) They never see each other again.
(c) They become lovers.
(d) They become close friends.
2. Who was with Raymond the night of his death?
(d) No one.
3. Where does Reese agree to meet Milo in order to talk to him?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Holy Light Hog Farm.
(c) A bar.
(d) Reese's house.
4. Who does the folder Mrs. Crider gives to Milo really belong to?
5. Where does Milo go to treat his wounds inflicted by Reese?
(a) Mindy's room.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Holy Light Hog Farm nursing station.
(d) Reese's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo assure Muffin about the charges against him?
2. Where is Milo when he is attacked in Chapter 12?
3. Who believes Simon was murdered?
4. What does Milo believe Raymond did to cover up the murder he commits?
5. Who does Milo believe is the killer of Raymond and Simon?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
2. What does Milo learn about Simon and Elton after leaving the Holy Light Hog Farm?
3. What does Milo do for two days that is potential harmful?
4. What happens to Milo in the alley behind Mahoney's?
5. What does Milo agree to do for Jamison?
6. What does Reese do in order to get Milo to leave him alone?
7. Discuss the phone call Milo has with Muffin from a pay phone.
8. When Milo goes into a bar bathroom to vomit, what does he recall?
9. Who is Dalton Kimbrough and what history does this person have with Milo?
10. Who does Milo believe is the killer of Raymond and Simon, and why is this?
This section contains 812 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)