|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dalton Kimbrough?
(a) A banker.
(b) A robber.
(c) A famous musician.
(d) Milo's uncle.
2. What does Raymond do to his appearance during his final days?
(a) Shaves his beard and cuts his hair.
(b) Loses a lot of weight.
(c) Changes his eye color with contacts.
(d) Begins wearing all black.
3. What does Reese believe Raymond stole from a police evidence locker?
(b) A baton.
(d) A gun.
4. How long does Milo's bender last in "Chapter 13"?
(a) One day.
(b) Two days.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Five days.
5. What does one of Milo's attackers suggest during the attack?
(a) They were told not to kill Milo.
(b) They mug for a living.
(c) They should kill Milo for fun.
(d) They were told to kill Milo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Milo arrive at the beginning of "Chapter 10"?
2. Who does Milo run into after his attack?
3. What happens to Milo after leaving the farm?
4. Who was with Raymond the night of his death?
5. What is Milo worried about when a cop approaches his car?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Crider give Milo, and why is this helpful?
2. Who does Milo believe is the killer of Raymond and Simon, and why is this?
3. What does Milo learn from a cop involving Simon's death?
4. When Milo is attacked, what does he learn from his attackers and what could this mean about Milo's investigation?
5. When Milo goes into a bar bathroom to vomit, what does he recall?
6. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
7. What does Milo view in "Chapter 14", and what is his reaction to it?
8. What happens to Milo on his way back to Meriwhether after visiting the Holy Light Hog Farm, and why could it be a problem for Milo?
9. Why is Reese worried about speaking with Milo and answering his questions?
10. What does Milo learn about Simon and Elton after leaving the Holy Light Hog Farm?
This section contains 878 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)