|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Raymond do to his appearance during his final days?
(a) Begins wearing all black.
(b) Changes his eye color with contacts.
(c) Loses a lot of weight.
(d) Shaves his beard and cuts his hair.
2. Who wants Milo to kill the man responsible for the drugs on Meriwether's streets?
3. What does Milo refuse to do when asked to point out his attacker?
(a) Points out the wrong person.
(b) Points out the right person.
(c) He refuses.
(d) Becomes agitated and leaves.
4. Who does Milo call on a pay phone after visiting Mrs. Crider?
(a) His biological son.
5. Who does Milo run into after his attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was with Raymond the night of his death?
2. What does Milo realize about his father's death?
3. What do Milo's attackers know about him?
4. How long does Milo's bender last in "Chapter 13"?
5. Whom does Milo speak to about the target in Nickie's case?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Milo in the alley behind Mahoney's?
2. Who is Dalton Kimbrough and what history does this person have with Milo?
3. What does Milo believe happened during Raymond's final days?
4. What causes Milo to begin thinking about his father, and what does he realize about him?
5. What information does Reese give Milo about Raymond?
6. Why do Milo and Jamison meet at Milo's second office?
7. What happens to Milo on his way back to Meriwhether after visiting the Holy Light Hog Farm, and why could it be a problem for Milo?
8. Discuss the phone call Milo has with Muffin from a pay phone.
9. What does Mrs. Crider give Milo, and why is this helpful?
10. When Milo is attacked, what does he do in order to save his life?
This section contains 814 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)