|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Milo goes to visit Jamison at the police station, whose whereabouts does he want to know?
2. What does Milo do with his father's clothes?
(a) Buys them from charities and burns them.
(b) Keeps them in his closet.
(c) Smells them.
(d) Wears them.
3. When Milo goes to visit Jamison at the police station, what is Jamison's response?
4. Whose friends are mugged while drunk?
5. Who deals in stolen goods?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a drug addict refer to Raymond as?
2. Who does Milo visit at the beginning of "Chapter 3"?
3. What does Elton tell Milo about his knowledge of Raymond's drug habit?
4. What job did Milo have when he took in Muffin?
5. What is Milo's profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Elton Crider and what is his connection to Raymond?
2. Who does Simon give as leads to Milo after discussing Helen's case?
3. Who is Jamison, and what do he and Milo discuss while at the police station?
4. Where does Mindy inform Milo that Reese is staying, and what type of place is it?
5. Describe Simon and the impression he gives others about himself.
6. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
7. Describe the relationship between Dick Diamond and Helen.
8. Why does Helen hire Milo to work the case of Raymond's disappearance?
9. Discuss Milo's father's overcoat and who it now belongs to.
10. Discuss what Milo learns about Raymond from a friend of his father's in "Chapter 7".
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)