|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps release Milo from police custody?
(a) Dick and Simon.
2. Who becomes agitated during the discussion of Raymond's disappearance when talking with friends?
3. Who is a current disbarred lawyer?
4. Who does Milo find in "Chapter 9" at Mahoney's?
5. What is Muffin's relationship to Milo?
(a) Milo's brother.
(b) Milo's biological son.
(c) Milo's adopted son.
(d) Milo's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who deals in stolen goods?
2. Why is Jamison frustrated about the town of Meriwether?
3. What does Milo see Simon wearing from his office window?
4. Who is friends with the county coroner?
5. What does Milo inform Helen about missing person's cases when she asks for his help?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jamison, and what do he and Milo discuss while at the police station?
2. Describe the relationship between Dick Diamond and Helen.
3. When Milo corner's Elton at his car, what occurs?
4. Who is Muffin and what is his relationship with Milo?
5. What does Milo tell Helen about missing persons cases and what does he ask for in exchange for his help?
6. Where does Milo go in order to speak to Reese and what is Reese's response?
7. Why does Nickie want to hire Milo for a job?
8. Who does Simon give as leads to Milo after discussing Helen's case?
9. Discuss Milo's change from the time he adopts Muffin to the time of having his own child.
10. Who is Elton Crider and what is his connection to Raymond?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)