|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Nicki insist Milo work on solely?
(a) Raymond's case.
(b) Simon's case.
(c) Elton's case.
(d) Nickie's case.
2. Where is Milo's second office located?
(a) In the attic of his house.
(b) He only has one office.
(c) In a basement.
(d) Behind a walk-in refrigerator.
3. How long has it been since Elton says he has seen Raymond?
(a) Several years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Six months.
(d) Several months.
4. What is Raymond's death ruled as?
(a) An accidental overdose.
(b) An accidental suicide.
(c) A suicide.
(d) A murder.
5. Where does Milo go to find Reese?
(a) A mall.
(b) A park.
(c) A rented house.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Raymond found dead?
2. Who knocks on Milo's office door in "Chapter 1"?
3. While in his office, whom does Milo think about in "Chapter 6"?
4. Who tries to physically remove Milo from their property?
5. When Milo goes to visit Jamison at the police station, what is Jamison's response?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Milo travels to Elton's house, what happens?
2. Describe the relationship between Dick Diamond and Helen.
3. Why does Nickie want to hire Milo for a job?
4. What are Elton's thoughts on Raymond's drug habit?
5. Who does Simon give as leads to Milo after discussing Helen's case?
6. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
7. Why does Helen hire Milo to work the case of Raymond's disappearance?
8. What does Milo tell Helen about missing persons cases and what does he ask for in exchange for his help?
9. Describe Helen and why she goes to see Milo in Chapter 1.
10. What does Milo do with the money Nickie gives him and what does Milo arrange for Nickie's case?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)