|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job did Milo have when he took in Muffin?
(c) Sheriff's deputy.
2. Who is arrested in "Chapter 4"?
(d) A drug addict.
3. What type of town does Milo live in?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The country.
(c) The suburbs.
(d) A city.
4. Who does Jamison inform Milo about while Milo's at the police station?
(a) Milo's ex-wife.
(c) Milo's adopted son.
(d) Milo's biological son.
5. Whose van does Milo see at the Riverside motel?
(d) Dick Diamond.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Nickie want watched while he is out of town?
2. Who deals in stolen goods?
3. When Milo goes to visit Elton, what does he find?
4. Which word does Elton use to describe Raymond?
5. Where is Milo's second office located?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Raymond die, and where does Milo receive this information?
2. Who is Elton Crider and what is his connection to Raymond?
3. Where does Milo go in order to meet his friends? Describe his friends.
4. What does Milo do with the money Nickie gives him and what does Milo arrange for Nickie's case?
5. Discuss Milo's change from the time he adopts Muffin to the time of having his own child.
6. When Milo corner's Elton at his car, what occurs?
7. Describe Helen and why she goes to see Milo in Chapter 1.
8. Who is Muffin and what is his relationship with Milo?
9. Why does Helen hire Milo to work the case of Raymond's disappearance?
10. Where does Mindy inform Milo that Reese is staying, and what type of place is it?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)