|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Muffin's relationship to Milo?
(a) Milo's cousin.
(b) Milo's biological son.
(c) Milo's brother.
(d) Milo's adopted son.
2. What word best describes Milo's reaction to Simon owning his father's overcoat?
3. Which word does Elton use to describe Raymond?
4. What does Milo receive about Raymond's death?
(a) A police report.
(b) Physical evidence.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) An autopsy.
5. Who helps release Milo from police custody?
(d) Dick and Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Raymond found dead?
2. Who does Raymond live with the summer before his disappearance?
3. Who does Milo find in "Chapter 9" at Mahoney's?
4. What does Milo inform Elton's wife when he goes to see him?
5. Who does Milo hope Muffin will help him locate?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss Milo's change from the time he adopts Muffin to the time of having his own child.
2. How does Raymond die, and where does Milo receive this information?
3. What does Muffin do for a living and why is he afraid to speak with Milo about Reese?
4. Discuss what Milo learns about Raymond from a friend of his father's in "Chapter 7".
5. When Milo travels to Elton's house, what happens?
6. What does Milo do with the money Nickie gives him and what does Milo arrange for Nickie's case?
7. Describe Simon and the impression he gives others about himself.
8. Who is Elton Crider and what is his connection to Raymond?
9. Describe the relationship between Dick Diamond and Helen.
10. Where does Milo go in order to speak to Reese and what is Reese's response?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)