|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Reese to press charges against Milo?
2. Who does Milo check with before continuing the case on Raymond?
(b) His father.
3. What does Nicki insist Milo work on solely?
(a) Raymond's case.
(b) Elton's case.
(c) Simon's case.
(d) Nickie's case.
4. Who wants to help Milo with his cases?
5. Who owns the Riverside bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Milo arrives at the Riverside bar, what does he assure the owner?
2. Who does Milo learn wants to hire him for a job?
3. Who knocks on Milo's office door in "Chapter 1"?
4. What type of town does Milo live in?
5. Who claims to have had an affair with Helen in graduate school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Jamison, and what do he and Milo discuss while at the police station?
2. Where does Milo go in order to find Elton Crider and what is Milo known for at this particular place?
3. When Milo corner's Elton at his car, what occurs?
4. What can readers tell about Milo's reaction to the death of his father?
5. Describe Simon and the impression he gives others about himself.
6. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
7. Who is Muffin and what is his relationship with Milo?
8. Describe Helen and why she goes to see Milo in Chapter 1.
9. Discuss Simon's involvement with Nickie's case.
10. Discuss what Milo learns about Raymond from a friend of his father's in "Chapter 7".
This section contains 784 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)