|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Milo go to find Reese?
(a) A bar.
(b) A mall.
(c) A rented house.
(d) A park.
2. Who encourages Reese to press charges against Milo?
3. What is the name of the person Raymond has a relationship with the summer before his disappearance?
4. Who is married to Milo's first wife?
5. When Raymond goes missing, what project is he in the middle of working on?
(a) Planning a wedding.
(b) His degree.
(c) Rebuilding his house.
(d) His broken car transmission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Milo check with before continuing the case on Raymond?
2. Who is the second person Milo turns his attentions to while at the Riverside bar?
3. Who is arrested in "Chapter 4"?
4. What happens to the hotel that Raymond is last said to be staying in before he goes missing?
5. Which word does Elton use to describe Raymond?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Helen hire Milo to work the case of Raymond's disappearance?
2. Discuss Milo's change from the time he adopts Muffin to the time of having his own child.
3. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
4. Where does Milo go in order to speak to Reese and what is Reese's response?
5. What does Muffin do for a living and why is he afraid to speak with Milo about Reese?
6. When Milo travels to Elton's house, what happens?
7. What does Milo tell Helen about missing persons cases and what does he ask for in exchange for his help?
8. Why does Milo go to see Jamison in "Chapter 8", and what is Jamison's reaction to the visit?
9. Where does Milo go in order to find Elton Crider and what is Milo known for at this particular place?
10. Why does Nickie want to hire Milo for a job?
This section contains 868 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)