|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Milo's second office located?
(a) In a basement.
(b) He only has one office.
(c) Behind a walk-in refrigerator.
(d) In the attic of his house.
2. What is Helen Duffy's profession?
(a) English professor.
(b) Tour guide.
(c) Graphic designer.
3. Whose friends are mugged while drunk?
4. Who is raising Milo's biological son?
(a) He is raising himself.
(d) Milo's mother.
5. Who does Milo check with before continuing the case on Raymond?
(b) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is arrested in "Chapter 4"?
2. When Milo goes to visit Elton, what does he find?
3. Who does Milo visit in order to learn more about the death of Raymond?
4. What is the name of the drunk Raymond hung around with before he went missing?
5. When Milo is wanted to help Nickie, what does Milo require?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Reese refuses to help Milo in his search for information on Raymond, what does Milo do in response?
2. When Milo travels to Elton's house, what happens?
3. Where does Mindy inform Milo that Reese is staying, and what type of place is it?
4. Why does Milo go to see Jamison in "Chapter 8", and what is Jamison's reaction to the visit?
5. What are Elton's thoughts on Raymond's drug habit?
6. Where does Milo go in order to speak to Reese and what is Reese's response?
7. Why does Nickie want to hire Milo for a job?
8. Describe the relationship between Dick Diamond and Helen.
9. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
10. Who is Raymond and where are his last known whereabouts?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)