|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Muffin's relationship to Milo?
(a) Milo's adopted son.
(b) Milo's cousin.
(c) Milo's biological son.
(d) Milo's brother.
2. Who is the second person Milo turns his attentions to while at the Riverside bar?
3. When Raymond goes missing, what project is he in the middle of working on?
(a) Planning a wedding.
(b) His broken car transmission.
(c) Rebuilding his house.
(d) His degree.
4. Who interrupts Milo when he is trying to question Elton?
5. Who is raising Milo's biological son?
(a) Milo's mother.
(d) He is raising himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Jamison frustrated about the town of Meriwether?
2. Who does a pillar fall on?
3. While in his office, whom does Milo think about in "Chapter 6"?
4. Who does Jamison inform Milo about while Milo's at the police station?
5. What is Freddy's former profession?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Raymond die, and where does Milo receive this information?
2. Where does Mindy inform Milo that Reese is staying, and what type of place is it?
3. What is Milo's profession and why is his business struggling?
4. What can readers tell about Milo's reaction to the death of his father?
5. Who is Jamison, and what do he and Milo discuss while at the police station?
6. Why does Milo go to see Jamison in "Chapter 8", and what is Jamison's reaction to the visit?
7. What are Elton's thoughts on Raymond's drug habit?
8. When Milo's father dies, what does Milo do with his father's clothes?
9. When Reese refuses to help Milo in his search for information on Raymond, what does Milo do in response?
10. Discuss Milo's father's overcoat and who it now belongs to.
This section contains 782 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)