|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the surviving guy who attacks Milo?
(a) He is never seen again.
(b) Milo takes him to the police station.
(c) Milo beats him up.
(d) He runs away.
2. Who informs Milo that Simon is dead?
(b) A cop.
3. Who does Milo call on a pay phone after visiting Mrs. Crider?
(a) His biological son.
4. What does Milo agree to do for Jamison?
(a) Take his son back.
(d) Help him with a case.
5. Where does Mindy bring Reese in order to talk to Milo?
(a) The Holy Light Hog Farm gate.
(b) Milo's car.
(c) The park.
(d) The Riverside bar.
6. Who wants Milo to kill the man responsible for the drugs on Meriwether's streets?
7. What is Milo worried about when a cop approaches his car?
(a) He doesn't have his driver's license with him.
(b) His license plate isn't renewed.
(c) He stole the car he is in.
(d) He is drunk and high.
8. Whom does Milo speak to about the target in Nickie's case?
9. Who compares notes involving Simon's death and the recent crimes in Meriwether?
(a) Milo and Helen.
(b) Helen and Dick.
(c) Milo and Jamison.
(d) Milo and Mrs. Crider.
10. Where does Milo go to treat his wounds inflicted by Reese?
(a) The hospital.
(b) The Holy Light Hog Farm nursing station.
(c) Mindy's room.
(d) Reese's room.
11. What does Reese do as his second attempt to make Milo go away?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Calls the police on him.
(d) Punches him.
12. What does Milo know about his father's health?
(a) His father suffered from alcoholism.
(b) His father suffered no health problems.
(c) His father suffered from diabetes.
(d) His father suffered from depression.
13. Where is Milo when he is attacked in Chapter 12?
(a) The parking lot at the Willomot Hills Bar.
(b) The alley behind the Riverside bar.
(c) The gate at the Holy Light Hog Farm.
(d) The alley behind Mahoney's.
14. What happens to Milo after leaving the farm?
(a) He gets in a car accident.
(b) He receives a phone call.
(c) He is pulled over.
(d) He is attacked by thugs.
15. Who attacks Milo?
(a) Dick Diamond.
(c) Two strangers.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Milo's bender last in "Chapter 13"?
2. Who does the target in Nickie's case make a phone call to?
3. After meeting with Reese, where does Milo take him?
4. Who does the folder Mrs. Crider gives to Milo really belong to?
5. What does Milo inform Jamison about Reese's thoughts on Raymond?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)