|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does one of Milo's attackers suggest during the attack?
(a) They should kill Milo for fun.
(b) They mug for a living.
(c) They were told not to kill Milo.
(d) They were told to kill Milo.
2. What happens to the surviving guy who attacks Milo?
(a) He runs away.
(b) Milo beats him up.
(c) He is never seen again.
(d) Milo takes him to the police station.
3. What does Jamison confirm to Milo that is not found on Simon's body when he is found dead?
(b) A wallet.
(c) A license.
(d) A notebook.
4. What does Reese do as his second attempt to make Milo go away?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Shoots him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Calls the police on him.
5. Due to injuries, what is Milo unable to see about Nickie?
(a) Nickie lacks interest in the attack against Milo.
(b) Nickie is guilty of something.
(c) Nickie is not really his friend.
(d) Nickie is nervous after hearing about Milo's attack.
6. What does Milo know about his father's health?
(a) His father suffered from alcoholism.
(b) His father suffered no health problems.
(c) His father suffered from depression.
(d) His father suffered from diabetes.
7. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
(a) Prior visits with his ex-wife.
(b) Prior visits to request a room for himself.
(c) Prior visits to track down runaway wives.
(d) For his troublesome past.
8. What does Reese say he is sure about Raymond?
(a) He committed suicide.
(b) He was dealing heroin.
(c) He wasn't really in school to get a degree.
(d) He was murdered.
9. Who does Milo sneak away from while at the hospital after being attacked?
10. What is Nickie's response to Milo's attack?
11. Who advises Milo to never trust a drunk unless he's on his knees?
(d) His father.
12. What does one of Milo's attackers express to him?
(a) Milo will not live.
(b) He is a trained assassin.
(c) He didn't mean to hurt him.
(d) He wants to kill Milo.
13. Who does Milo call on a pay phone after visiting Mrs. Crider?
(c) His biological son.
14. Who takes Milo home after he goes on a drinking binge?
15. How does Elton die?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He is shot.
(c) He drives his car into a river.
(d) He drowns in the river.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Simon was murdered?
2. What does Milo believe Raymond did to cover up the murder he commits?
3. Who wants Milo on the scene of Simon's death?
4. Where is Milo when he is attacked in Chapter 12?
5. Where does the target in Nickie's case sneak out of in order to make a phone call?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)