|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dalton Kimbrough?
(a) A robber.
(b) A banker.
(c) Milo's uncle.
(d) A famous musician.
2. Who attacks Milo?
(b) Dick Diamond.
(d) Two strangers.
3. When in the bathroom where Raymond died, who does Milo feel close to?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
4. Who does Milo call on a pay phone after visiting Mrs. Crider?
(c) His biological son.
5. Who was with Raymond the night of his death?
(b) No one.
6. Who believes Simon was murdered?
(b) Freddy and Milo.
(d) Milo and Jamison.
7. What does Reese say he is sure about Raymond?
(a) He was murdered.
(b) He wasn't really in school to get a degree.
(c) He committed suicide.
(d) He was dealing heroin.
8. What does Raymond's article discuss?
(a) Western studies.
(b) Outlaws and Dalton Kimbrough.
(c) Drug usage in Meriwhether.
(d) His heritage.
9. Due to injuries, what is Milo unable to see about Nickie?
(a) Nickie lacks interest in the attack against Milo.
(b) Nickie is not really his friend.
(c) Nickie is nervous after hearing about Milo's attack.
(d) Nickie is guilty of something.
10. Who asks Milo to meet them at Milo's second office?
11. Who takes Milo home after he goes on a drinking binge?
12. What does Milo refuse to do when asked to point out his attacker?
(a) Points out the wrong person.
(b) Becomes agitated and leaves.
(c) He refuses.
(d) Points out the right person.
13. Whose presence is Reese afraid will get him kicked out of the Holy Light Hog Farm?
14. When Milo returns to his old self after his drinking binge, what happens between him and Helen?
(a) They never see each other again.
(b) They become enemies.
(c) They become lovers.
(d) They become close friends.
15. After meeting with Reese, where does Milo take him?
(a) The police station.
(b) The hospital.
(c) A bar.
(d) The farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Milo inform Jamison about Reese's thoughts on Raymond?
2. What does Milo's great-grandfather do with the money he makes from his fame?
3. Where does Milo go to treat his wounds inflicted by Reese?
4. Where is Milo when he is attacked in Chapter 12?
5. Who does the folder Mrs. Crider gives to Milo really belong to?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)