|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only thing the owner of the Willomot Hill Bar can remember about the day of Raymond's death?
(a) Raymond's name.
(b) What Raymond was wearing.
(c) The color of Raymond's hair.
(d) The drink Raymond orders.
2. When Milo returns to his old self after his drinking binge, what happens between him and Helen?
(a) They never see each other again.
(b) They become close friends.
(c) They become lovers.
(d) They become enemies.
3. Who does Milo call on a pay phone after visiting Mrs. Crider?
(c) His biological son.
4. Who informs Milo that Simon is dead?
(b) A cop.
5. Who does Milo run into after his attack?
6. What is Milo worried about when a cop approaches his car?
(a) He is drunk and high.
(b) He stole the car he is in.
(c) He doesn't have his driver's license with him.
(d) His license plate isn't renewed.
7. What does Jamison confirm to Milo that is not found on Simon's body when he is found dead?
(a) A license.
(b) A wallet.
(d) A notebook.
8. What does Milo assure Muffin about the charges against him?
(a) They will not be dropped.
(b) There is no evidence holding up the charges against him.
(c) They will be dropped.
(d) There is evidence holding up the charges against him.
9. What does Milo do to one of his attackers?
(a) Shoots him.
(b) Chokes him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Trips him.
10. Who does Muffin lack trust in?
11. What does Milo realize about his father's death?
(a) His father's death was staged.
(b) His father's death has haunted him.
(c) His father committed suicide.
(d) His father was murdered.
12. How long does Milo's bender last in "Chapter 13"?
(a) Seven days.
(b) One day.
(c) Two days.
(d) Five days.
13. What does Milo agree to do in order to help Muffin get out of town?
(a) Hire a car for him.
(b) He doesn't agree to help him leave town.
(c) Give him money.
(d) Pay for his taxi ride.
14. What does Milo read from the folder he receives from Mrs. Crider?
(a) Raymond's autopsy report.
(b) Raymond's death announcement.
(c) Raymond's birth certificate.
(d) Raymond's article.
15. Where does Mindy bring Reese in order to talk to Milo?
(a) The park.
(b) The Holy Light Hog Farm gate.
(c) Milo's car.
(d) The Riverside bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Milo's attackers know about him?
2. What does Milo inform Jamison about Reese's thoughts on Raymond?
3. What does Raymond's article discuss?
4. What does Milo know about his father's health?
5. Who does Milo believe is the killer of Raymond and Simon?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)