|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Milo go to treat his wounds inflicted by Reese?
(a) Reese's room.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The Holy Light Hog Farm nursing station.
(d) Mindy's room.
2. Who wants Milo on the scene of Simon's death?
(b) Simon's wife.
3. What do Milo's attackers know about him?
(b) His ex-wife's name.
(c) His dog's name.
(d) His name.
4. Who takes Milo home after he goes on a drinking binge?
5. What does Milo refuse to do when asked to point out his attacker?
(a) Becomes agitated and leaves.
(b) He refuses.
(c) Points out the right person.
(d) Points out the wrong person.
6. Who attacks Milo?
(b) Two strangers.
(d) Dick Diamond.
7. What happens to the surviving guy who attacks Milo?
(a) Milo beats him up.
(b) Milo takes him to the police station.
(c) He is never seen again.
(d) He runs away.
8. Where does Milo arrive at the beginning of "Chapter 10"?
(a) The Rave.
(b) The Riverside Bar.
(c) The Holy Light Hog Farm.
(d) The Willomot Hills Bar.
9. How does Elton die?
(a) He falls down the stairs.
(b) He drowns in the river.
(c) He drives his car into a river.
(d) He is shot.
10. Who informs Milo that Simon is dead?
(b) A cop.
11. What does Milo recall while in the bathroom at the Willomot Hill Bar?
(a) Who Raymond really is.
(b) His father throwing up.
(c) His father's death.
(d) Nickie's past with murder.
12. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
(a) For his troublesome past.
(b) Prior visits to request a room for himself.
(c) Prior visits with his ex-wife.
(d) Prior visits to track down runaway wives.
13. When Milo returns to his old self after his drinking binge, what happens between him and Helen?
(a) They become close friends.
(b) They become enemies.
(c) They become lovers.
(d) They never see each other again.
14. What does Milo do while Mindy goes to find Reese inside the Holy Light Hog Farm?
(a) Stays in his car.
(b) Calls Muffin.
(c) Waits at the gate.
(d) Speaks with the owners.
15. What does Reese believe Raymond stole from a police evidence locker?
(a) A baton.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who believes Simon was murdered?
2. What does Milo view at the beginning of "Chapter 14"?
3. What does one of Milo's attackers express to him?
4. What does Jamison confirm to Milo that is not found on Simon's body when he is found dead?
5. Who does Milo believe killed Willy?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)