|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Milo inform Jamison about Reese's thoughts on Raymond?
(a) Reese believes Raymond was dealing heroin.
(b) Reese believes Raymond was a bad man.
(c) Reese believes Raymond was not a murderer.
(d) Reese does not believe Raymond was a drug dealer.
2. When in the bathroom where Raymond died, who does Milo feel close to?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
3. What is Nickie's response to Milo's attack?
4. Who informs Milo that Simon is dead?
(a) A cop.
5. Where does Reese agree to meet Milo in order to talk to him?
(a) The Holy Light Hog Farm.
(b) Reese's house.
(c) A bar.
(d) The hospital.
6. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
(a) Prior visits to request a room for himself.
(b) For his troublesome past.
(c) Prior visits with his ex-wife.
(d) Prior visits to track down runaway wives.
7. What happens to the surviving guy who attacks Milo?
(a) He is never seen again.
(b) Milo beats him up.
(c) He runs away.
(d) Milo takes him to the police station.
8. Who does Milo sneak away from while at the hospital after being attacked?
9. Who does Milo run into after his attack?
10. What does Milo realize about his father's death?
(a) His father was murdered.
(b) His father's death has haunted him.
(c) His father committed suicide.
(d) His father's death was staged.
11. Who asks Milo to meet them at Milo's second office?
12. What does Milo's great-grandfather do with the money he makes from his fame?
(a) Buys a hotel.
(b) Buys a casino.
(c) Provides for his family.
(d) Gambles it away.
13. Who is Dalton Kimbrough?
(a) A famous musician.
(b) Milo's uncle.
(c) A banker.
(d) A robber.
14. Whom does Milo speak to about the target in Nickie's case?
15. Who does Milo call on a pay phone after visiting Mrs. Crider?
(c) His biological son.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing the owner of the Willomot Hill Bar can remember about the day of Raymond's death?
2. Who was with Raymond the night of his death?
3. What does Milo read from the folder he receives from Mrs. Crider?
4. Where does Milo arrive at the beginning of "Chapter 10"?
5. After meeting with Reese, where does Milo take him?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)