|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was with Raymond the night of his death?
(a) No one.
2. What is Nickie's response to Milo's attack?
3. What does Milo assure Muffin about the charges against him?
(a) There is no evidence holding up the charges against him.
(b) There is evidence holding up the charges against him.
(c) They will be dropped.
(d) They will not be dropped.
4. What does Milo agree to do in order to help Muffin get out of town?
(a) Give him money.
(b) He doesn't agree to help him leave town.
(c) Hire a car for him.
(d) Pay for his taxi ride.
5. What does one of Milo's attackers suggest during the attack?
(a) They mug for a living.
(b) They were told to kill Milo.
(c) They were told not to kill Milo.
(d) They should kill Milo for fun.
6. What does Milo know about his father's health?
(a) His father suffered no health problems.
(b) His father suffered from alcoholism.
(c) His father suffered from depression.
(d) His father suffered from diabetes.
7. Who is Dalton Kimbrough?
(a) A banker.
(b) Milo's uncle.
(c) A famous musician.
(d) A robber.
8. Who nurses Milo back to health after going on a drinking binge?
9. Why is Milo known at the Holy Light Hog Farm?
(a) For his troublesome past.
(b) Prior visits to track down runaway wives.
(c) Prior visits to request a room for himself.
(d) Prior visits with his ex-wife.
10. Who does the target in Nickie's case make a phone call to?
(a) The Chamber of Commerce.
(b) The DMV.
(c) The Hilton Hotel.
(d) The White House.
11. Due to injuries, what is Milo unable to see about Nickie?
(a) Nickie is guilty of something.
(b) Nickie is nervous after hearing about Milo's attack.
(c) Nickie is not really his friend.
(d) Nickie lacks interest in the attack against Milo.
12. What does Raymond do to his appearance during his final days?
(a) Changes his eye color with contacts.
(b) Shaves his beard and cuts his hair.
(c) Loses a lot of weight.
(d) Begins wearing all black.
13. Why does Mrs. Crider want to hire Milo?
(a) To find her husband.
(b) To kill her husband.
(c) To kill her husband's murderer.
(d) To catch her husband cheating on her.
14. What does Milo refuse to do when asked to point out his attacker?
(a) Becomes agitated and leaves.
(b) Points out the right person.
(c) He refuses.
(d) Points out the wrong person.
15. Where does Mindy bring Reese in order to talk to Milo?
(a) The Holy Light Hog Farm gate.
(b) Milo's car.
(c) The park.
(d) The Riverside bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the surviving guy who attacks Milo?
2. What does Milo agree to do for Jamison?
3. Who informs Milo that Simon is dead?
4. What does Jamison confirm to Milo that is not found on Simon's body when he is found dead?
5. Who advises Milo to never trust a drunk unless he's on his knees?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)