|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jamison frustrated about the town of Meriwether?
(a) There is a decrease in community service.
(b) There an increase in death rates.
(c) There is an increase in crime.
(d) There is an increase in arrests.
2. Who does Raymond live with the summer before his disappearance?
(a) His sister.
(b) A professor.
(c) An ex-boyfriend.
(d) His mother.
3. Who does Milo check with before continuing the case on Raymond?
(d) His father.
4. What is Milo watching from his office window at the beginning of "Chapter 1"?
(a) The countryside.
(b) The city.
(c) The weather.
(d) A car accident.
5. Where is the last place Raymond is known to have been staying before he goes missing?
(a) The Grand Northern Hotel.
(b) The Grand Southern Hotel.
(c) The Grand Hotel West.
(d) The Grand Hotel East.
6. Who interrupts Milo when he is trying to question Elton?
7. Who knocks on Milo's office door in "Chapter 1"?
(b) Mrs. Duffy.
(d) His father.
8. Who becomes agitated during the discussion of Raymond's disappearance when talking with friends?
9. How does Elton describe his relationship with Raymond?
(a) A great love affair.
(b) A brief love affair.
(c) An unwanted relationship.
(d) An angry relationship.
10. What is Raymond's major in college?
(a) Management Information Systems.
(b) Western studies.
(c) Mass Communication.
11. Who does Nickie want watched while he is out of town?
(a) His ex-wife.
(b) His friend's mistress.
(c) His spouse.
(d) His brother-in-law.
12. Who is a current disbarred lawyer?
13. Who does not believe Raymond killed himself on purpose or by accident?
14. Who is the first person Milo strikes up a conversation with while at the Riverside bar?
(a) A previous girlfriend.
(b) An ex-con.
(c) A wanted murderer.
(d) A suspected murderer.
15. Who owns the Riverside bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose van does Milo see at the Riverside motel?
2. Where is Milo's second office located?
3. What does Milo see Simon wearing from his office window?
4. Who does Milo put on Nickie's case?
5. Who helps release Milo from police custody?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)