|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the stated cause of Raymond's death?
(c) Routine overdose.
(d) Car accident.
2. Whose friends are mugged while drunk?
3. What race is Muffin?
(b) His race is unknown.
(c) African American.
4. Who is the first person Milo strikes up a conversation with while at the Riverside bar?
(a) A wanted murderer.
(b) A suspected murderer.
(c) A previous girlfriend.
(d) An ex-con.
5. What does Milo inform Elton's wife when he goes to see him?
(a) He is looking for a missing student.
(b) Elton is wanted by the police.
(c) He is an old friend of Elton's.
(d) Elton is wanted for murder.
6. Where is the second place Milo corners Elton in order to get him to answer questions about Raymond?
(a) The bar bathroom.
(b) The parking lot.
(c) The billards room.
(d) Elton's car.
7. How long has it been since Raymond stopped communicating with Helen?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Six weeks.
8. What is Muffin's relationship to Milo?
(a) Milo's biological son.
(b) Milo's adopted son.
(c) Milo's brother.
(d) Milo's cousin.
9. Who is a current disbarred lawyer?
10. What does Milo receive about Raymond's death?
(a) A police report.
(b) A newspaper article.
(c) An autopsy.
(d) Physical evidence.
11. What type of office is Milo's office next door to?
(a) A doctor's office.
(b) A lawyers office.
(c) Corporate bank offices.
(d) A dentist office.
12. What does Nicki insist Milo work on solely?
(a) Nickie's case.
(b) Elton's case.
(c) Simon's case.
(d) Raymond's case.
13. What causes Milo's business to struggle?
(a) He's never owned a business before.
(b) Changes in state laws.
(c) The location.
(d) His lack of publicity.
14. Who does Milo find in "Chapter 9" at Mahoney's?
15. Where does Milo try to force Elton to answer questions about Raymond?
(a) The billards room.
(b) The bar bathroom.
(c) The back booth.
(d) The parking lot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word does Elton use to describe Raymond?
2. Who does Nickie want watched while he is out of town?
3. Who does Milo hope Muffin will help him locate?
4. What does Milo do with his father's clothes?
5. What is Milo well-known for at the Riverside motel?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)