|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have had an affair with Helen in graduate school?
(d) Dick Diamond.
2. Who owns the Riverside bar?
3. When Reese does not help Milo willingly, what does Milo shoot?
(b) A drug addict.
(c) The pillars to Reese's porch.
4. Who does Milo visit in order to learn more about the death of Raymond?
(a) The county coroner.
(b) A cop.
(c) A ER attendant.
(d) A bar goer.
5. What type of town does Milo live in?
(a) The mountains.
(b) A city.
(c) The country.
(d) The suburbs.
6. What is Milo well-known for at the Riverside motel?
(a) Catching cheating spouses.
(c) Singing karoke.
7. What is the name of the drunk Raymond hung around with before he went missing?
8. How does Raymond die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) An aneurism.
(c) A bullet to the chest.
(d) An overdose.
9. Who encourages Reese to press charges against Milo?
10. Who is married to Milo's first wife?
11. What causes Milo's business to struggle?
(a) Changes in state laws.
(b) The location.
(c) He's never owned a business before.
(d) His lack of publicity.
12. While in his office, whom does Milo think about in "Chapter 6"?
13. What does Milo receive about Raymond's death?
(a) A police report.
(b) Physical evidence.
(c) A newspaper article.
(d) An autopsy.
14. Who does not believe Raymond killed himself on purpose or by accident?
15. What is the name of the person Raymond has a relationship with the summer before his disappearance?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is raising Milo's biological son?
2. What does Milo inform Elton's wife when he goes to see him?
3. Who does Milo put on Nickie's case?
4. When Milo arrives at Reese's, who is already there?
5. What does Elton tell Milo about his knowledge of Raymond's drug habit?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)