|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Milo's father died, what happened to his clothes?
(a) They were thrown in the dumpster.
(b) They were sold at a yard sale.
(c) They were put into storage.
(d) They were given to charity.
2. What is Helen Duffy's profession?
(a) English professor.
(b) Graphic designer.
(d) Tour guide.
3. Who is Simon sent to visit in order to help Milo?
(a) Reese's roommate.
(b) Reese's ex-neighbor.
(c) Reese's ex-roommate.
(d) Reese's current girlfriend.
4. When Milo arrives at the Riverside bar, what does he assure the owner?
(a) He's not there to cause trouble.
(b) He is there to catch a cheating spouse.
(c) He will never go there again.
(d) He is there for a good time.
5. When Milo is wanted to help Nickie, what does Milo require?
(a) To be paid up front.
(b) A favor to be paid later.
(d) Background information.
6. What causes Milo's business to struggle?
(a) Changes in state laws.
(b) The location.
(c) His lack of publicity.
(d) He's never owned a business before.
7. How does Raymond die?
(a) A heart attack.
(b) An aneurism.
(c) An overdose.
(d) A bullet to the chest.
8. Where does Milo try to force Elton to answer questions about Raymond?
(a) The billards room.
(b) The back booth.
(c) The bar bathroom.
(d) The parking lot.
9. Who does Jamison inform Milo about while Milo's at the police station?
(a) Milo's ex-wife.
(c) Milo's adopted son.
(d) Milo's biological son.
10. What is the stated cause of Raymond's death?
(b) Routine overdose.
(d) Car accident.
11. How old will Milo be when he inherits his trust fund?
12. Who does Milo find in "Chapter 9" at Mahoney's?
13. Who encourages Reese to press charges against Milo?
14. Who is raising Milo's biological son?
(a) He is raising himself.
(d) Milo's mother.
15. Where does Milo go to find Reese?
(a) A park.
(b) A rented house.
(c) A mall.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since Elton says he has seen Raymond?
2. Who does a pillar fall on?
3. Who does Milo visit at the beginning of "Chapter 3"?
4. Who claims to have had an affair with Helen in graduate school?
5. What is Milo watching from his office window at the beginning of "Chapter 1"?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)