|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tries to physically remove Milo from their property?
2. Who does Nickie want watched while he is out of town?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(b) His spouse.
(c) His friend's mistress.
(d) His ex-wife.
3. Why is Jamison frustrated about the town of Meriwether?
(a) There an increase in death rates.
(b) There is an increase in crime.
(c) There is a decrease in community service.
(d) There is an increase in arrests.
4. Who does Milo learn wants to hire him for a job?
(d) Mrs. Crider.
5. Where is Raymond found dead?
(a) A motel room.
(b) A bar bathroom.
(c) A bar parking lot.
(d) A motel parking lot.
6. What is Raymond's death ruled as?
(a) A suicide.
(b) An accidental suicide.
(c) An accidental overdose.
(d) A murder.
7. When Raymond goes missing, what project is he in the middle of working on?
(a) His broken car transmission.
(b) His degree.
(c) Planning a wedding.
(d) Rebuilding his house.
8. Who does Milo visit at the beginning of "Chapter 3"?
9. While in his office, whom does Milo think about in "Chapter 6"?
10. Who is the first person Milo strikes up a conversation with while at the Riverside bar?
(a) A suspected murderer.
(b) A previous girlfriend.
(c) A wanted murderer.
(d) An ex-con.
11. How long has it been since Raymond stopped communicating with Helen?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Six weeks.
12. Who helps release Milo from police custody?
(c) Dick and Simon.
13. How much does Nickie pay Milo to help him with a case?
14. Who does Milo find in "Chapter 9" at Mahoney's?
15. What does Elton tell Milo about his knowledge of Raymond's drug habit?
(a) Raymond was always on drugs.
(b) Raymond always wanted to sell drugs.
(c) Raymond didnt' know how to use drugs.
(d) Raymond didn't have a drug habit when he was last with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Milo's father died, what happened to his clothes?
2. Who is a current disbarred lawyer?
3. What is the name of the drunk Raymond hung around with before he went missing?
4. Whose van does Milo see at the Riverside motel?
5. Whose friends are mugged while drunk?
This section contains 382 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)