|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encourages Reese to press charges against Milo?
2. When Milo's father died, what happened to his clothes?
(a) They were put into storage.
(b) They were thrown in the dumpster.
(c) They were given to charity.
(d) They were sold at a yard sale.
3. What type of office is Milo's office next door to?
(a) Corporate bank offices.
(b) A lawyers office.
(c) A doctor's office.
(d) A dentist office.
4. Which word does Elton use to describe Raymond?
5. Who interrupts Milo when he is trying to question Elton?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Milo remember Reese beating up one night?
2. What word best describes Milo's reaction to Simon owning his father's overcoat?
3. Where is Raymond found dead?
4. Who is a current disbarred lawyer?
5. Who helps release Milo from police custody?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)