1. How far did Amos Root travel to see the flying machine in Chapter 1?
2. Who was piloting the flying machine Amos Root came to see in Chapter 1?
3. In what state did the flight witnessed by Amos Root take place?
4. How did the pilot steer the plane?
Face down on the lower wing.
5. Where was the plane built?
In a bicycle shop.
6. Where did the Wright brothers have permission to test the plane?
7. How long did the flight witnessed by Amos Root last?
1 minute, 36 seconds.
This section contains 3,583 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)