|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Lilienthal referred to as according to Chapter 3?
(a) The bird man.
(b) The flying man.
(c) The bat man.
(d) The flying german.
2. What part of flight were the Wright brothers surprised was not paid attention to?
(c) Radio transmissions.
(d) Control and balance.
3. Why did Orville drop out of high school?
(a) To start a plane business.
(b) To start a bike business.
(c) To start a toy business.
(d) To start a printing business.
4. When was Wilbur born?
5. How long did Langley's aerodrome stay airborne in May 6, 1896?
(a) 90 seconds.
(b) 60 seconds.
(c) 30 seconds.
(d) 120 seconds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Wilbur born?
2. When did Wilbur arrive in Kitty Hawk?
3. How long did the press say it would take for men to fly?
4. What was Orville's temperament?
5. What did Orville and Wilbur do together as children according to Chapter 2?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)