|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the wings in a plane used for?
(a) Gain lift.
(b) Support the pilot.
(c) Stabilize the flight.
(d) Support the engine.
2. How many basic requirements would a powered flying machine have based on the Wright's research?
3. How old was Bishop Wright when he died?
4. How many versions of a glider did Lilienthal build?
5. What was the Wrights' mother's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did George Cayley build the first successful model gliders?
2. Who did Wilbur contact to get information to choose a test location?
3. Who did Root compare the Wright brothers to in his articles?
4. When was Amos Root's article published?
5. When did the Wrights' mother die?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)