|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many versions of a glider did Lilienthal build?
2. What did the monk, Eilmer, blame his crash on?
(a) Not having waited for good wind.
(b) Not having a tail.
(c) Not having used wax.
(d) Not using feather
3. How long did Langley's aerodrome stay airborne in May 6, 1896?
(a) 60 seconds.
(b) 30 seconds.
(c) 90 seconds.
(d) 120 seconds.
4. What was Wilbur's temperament?
(a) Soft spoken.
(d) Hard headed.
5. When was Orville born?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Wilbur write a letter to the Smithsonian asking for information about flight?
2. When was Wilbur born?
3. When was Ed Sines promoted as manger of the bike shop?
4. What was the name of the Wrights' sister?
5. Who was piloting the flying machine Amos Root came to see in Chapter 1?
This section contains 124 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)