|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Wilbur arrive in Kitty Hawk?
(a) September 23, 1900.
(b) September 30, 1900.
(c) September 13, 1900.
(d) September 3, 1900.
2. Who did Root compare the Wright brothers to in his articles?
(b) Fransisco de Gama.
(c) Mark Walace.
(d) Christopher Columbus.
3. When did Lilienthal die?
4. What was Wilbur's temperament?
(c) Hard headed.
(d) Soft spoken.
5. What was Wilbur's contribution to the Wright brothers' duo?
(a) The enthusiasm.
(b) The vision.
(c) The mechanical skills.
(d) The mathematical skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Bishop Wright when he died?
2. What was the name of the Wrights' sister?
3. What are the wings in a plane used for?
4. How many bike shops did the brothers have by 1899?
5. What birds did the Wright brothers study to design what they thought was imperative to successful flight?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)