|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 1-2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the Wrights' sister?
2. How far did Amos Root travel to see the flying machine in Chapter 1?
(a) 300 miles.
(b) 200 miles.
(c) 50 miles.
(d) 400 miles.
3. What education did the Wright brothers have?
(a) Never finished high school.
(b) Never went to school.
(c) They were home schooled.
4. How old was Bishop Wright when he died?
5. What did the Wright brothers have in common in adulthood?
(a) They both liked the same kind of music.
(b) They were attracted to the same kind of women.
(c) They were both blonde with blue eyes.
(d) They didn't drink, smoke or get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Wilbur born?
2. What did the Wright brothers use a tombstone for?
3. What did Bishop Wright answer to the question about which of his sons was the most influential in their duo?
4. When was Amos Root's article published?
5. What toy inspired the Wright brothers in flight?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)