|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Wilbur born?
2. When was the first coast-to-coast flight across the U.S. made?
3. How many wing models did the Wright brothers test?
4. How much did the U.S. Army give Langley to continue his work on planes?
(a) $ 30,000.
(b) $ 40,000.
5. What were the Wright brothers afraid of according to Chapter 8?
(a) People stealing their invention.
(b) People using planes to wage war.
(c) Having a fair price for their plane.
(d) People crashing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was flight like according to Chapter 10?
2. How long did the flight witnessed by Amos Root last?
3. How long did the flights in August last?
4. Who began demonstration flights at Fort Mayer in 1908 according to Chapter 9?
5. How long did the flight during the second trial last?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)