|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the airmail service put in place?
2. What was Wilbur's main role in the new company?
(b) Day to day operation.
(c) Suing infringing competitors.
(d) He had no active role.
3. When did the Benedictine monk Eilmer live?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 12th century.
(c) 14th century.
(d) 13th century.
4. When did the U.S. Signal Corps sign a contract with the Wright brothers?
5. What took 5 months to design?
(a) The injection system.
(b) The propeller.
(c) A carburator that works when the plane is upside down.
(d) The fuel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused frustration for the Wrights?
2. What was the name of the Wrights' sister?
3. Where is Kitty Hawk located?
4. What did the first prospect of the Wright brothers do?
5. When was Amos Root's article published?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)