|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the wings in a plane used for?
(a) Stabilize the flight.
(b) Gain lift.
(c) Support the pilot.
(d) Support the engine.
2. When did the Wrights' mother die?
3. What was the name of the Wrights' sister?
4. When was Wilbur born?
5. When did the Benedictine monk Eilmer live?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Icarus' wings made of?
2. Where is Kitty Hawk located?
3. Who was Ivonette according to Chapter 2?
4. How far did Amos Root travel to see the flying machine in Chapter 1?
5. How many full size gliders did Cayley build?
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)