|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where was the new motorized glider assembled?
(a) In Maine.
(c) In Ohio.
(d) Kill Devil Hills.
2. When did Orville returned to Kill Devil Hills?
(a) December 1905.
(b) December 1904.
(c) December 1903.
(d) December 1906.
3. What did the monk, Eilmer, blame his crash on?
(a) Not having used wax.
(b) Not using feather
(c) Not having waited for good wind.
(d) Not having a tail.
4. What was Orville's contribution to the Wright brothers' duo?
(a) The mathematical skills.
(b) The mechanical skills.
(c) The enthusiasm.
(d) The vision.
5. When did the Benedictine monk Eilmer live?
(a) 11th century.
(b) 13th century.
(c) 12th century.
(d) 14th century.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did George Cayley live?
2. What part of flight were the Wright brothers surprised was not paid attention to?
3. Who did Wilbur and Orville contact after their successful flight?
4. What are the wings in a plane used for?
5. What were the Wright brothers operating?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)