|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The colonial middle class lacks what?
2. A 1947 rebellion by rural peasants occurred where?
3. Torture was used in Algeria to get what?
4. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(a) Government officials
(b) Labor unions
(c) Upper class
5. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
3. Aboulia is what?
4. The first phase for the native writers and artists is what?
5. Colonialism has infused the native culture with what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)