|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The true native art begins to grow when the artist address whom?
(a) The intellectual elites
(b) The bourgeoisie
(c) The colonial society
(d) His own people
2. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
3. Fanon suggests that those who refuse to get involved are what?
4. How should the post-colonial nation avoid the open hostility between the masses and those in power?
(a) Bypass the rise of the bourgeoisie
(b) Supress the masses
(c) Leave the colonial power in control
(d) Give the power to the bourgeoisie
5. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
Short Answer Questions
1. Natives know that only what can free them?
2. How many types of torture does Fanon identify?
3. In the post-colonial world, citizens should be less concerned with royalty and more concerned with what, according to Fanon?
4. Why did the two boys kill their playmate?
5. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)