|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The settlers see the natives as what?
(a) Capable of reform
(d) Sad creatures
2. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
(a) To be a colonial power
3. The twenty-one-year-old French woman was repulsed by what at her father's funeral?
(a) Statements about the moral superiority of the French
(b) Having to attend with native people
(c) Seeing torture victims
(d) Having his death called an accident
4. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
5. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Massa rebellion
(b) Tasmania rebellion
(c) Skyre rebellion
(d) Mau-Mau rebellion
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
2. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
3. Which group poses a particular challenge for the post-colonial society?
4. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
5. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)