|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They are smarter
(b) Their military might
(c) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
(d) They know the land better
2. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
(a) Unhappy with their position
(b) Loyal to the colonialists
3. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
(a) That the future is their own
(b) The corruption in the nation
(c) The equality in the nation
(d) The colonial power
4. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
5. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
(a) The intermediary sector
(b) The advertising sector
(c) The lower sector
(d) The manufacturing sector
Short Answer Questions
1. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
2. What does Fanon call the rural people?
3. In what setting does Fanon work in Algeria?
4. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
5. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)