|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Non-violent protests
(b) Guerrilla warfare
(c) Nuclear attack
2. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) Russian forces
(b) Christian missionaries
(c) Kenyan elders
(d) United States foreign aid workers
3. Patients who had been tortured with electricity reported what?
(a) Phobia of rats
(b) A pain in their left foot
(c) Phantom limb syndrome
(d) A tingling sensation
4. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
(a) Colonialist reaction
(b) The death of colonial rule
(c) A retreat by the rebels
5. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
(a) The advertising sector
(b) The manufacturing sector
(c) The intermediary sector
(d) The lower sector
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. Puerperal psychoses affect whom?
3. What was hidden in the taxi cab driver's vehicle that he had to abandon?
4. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
5. The victims of colonialism have lost what, according to Fanon?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)