|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(c) Social justice
2. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
3. The rediscovered native culture is often what?
4. Colonialism results in what, according to Fanon?
(c) Resurging national art
(d) Extreme individualism
5. What may rural peasants guard?
(a) The roads to the cities
(b) Their stores of wealth
(c) Tribal and folk customs
(d) The secret to their successes
Short Answer Questions
1. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
2. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
3. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
4. What the former colonized groups have in common is overshadowed by different what?
5. How do the colonialists respond to the first demands for equality and dignity?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)