|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
(a) A new ruler in the colonialist structure
(b) The oppression of the natives
(c) The disintegration of the colonialist structure
(d) Giving up all violence
2. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
3. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
(b) Home ownership
4. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
(b) Unhappy with their position
(c) Loyal to the colonialists
5. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Nuclear attack
(b) Guerrilla warfare
(d) Non-violent protests
Short Answer Questions
1. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
2. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
3. Why did the two boys kill their playmate?
4. The colonial power treats the natives as what?
5. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)