|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon considers brainwashing to be what?
(a) A normal part of war
(b) Acceptable practice
2. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
(a) His countrymen
(d) The intellectual elite
3. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
4. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
5. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
2. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
3. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
4. What does Fanon call the rural people?
5. The re-discovery of the indigenous culture helps reclaim what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)