|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(a) Their government
2. What is it important for those who are about to throw off colonialism to realize?
(a) The colonial power will regroup and be back
(b) The colonial power will never be fully defeated
(c) Their forbears gave up in the fight
(d) Their forbears did the best they could to resist colonialism
3. Where do the rebel leaders flee when they are harassed and threatened?
(a) Neighboring countries
(b) The countryside
(d) The colonial nation
4. What word does not describe the rediscovered native culture?
(a) Violent in expression
5. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
(b) Machine gun
(d) Nuclear bomb
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
2. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
3. What myth do the colonialists hold?
4. Colonialists will try to drive wedges between different groups of natives based on differences in tribal affiliation, ethnic differences and what?
5. Fanon describes be-bop music as a music of what?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)