|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is a former French colony?
(d) South Africa
2. Fanon says that the children under ten who are the children of Algerian freedom fighters often experience a phobia to what?
(a) Closed spaces
3. As the movement progresses, national consciousness begins to fall prey to what?
(a) Regional and tribal interests
(c) Demands from other countries
(d) Loyalty to the colonialists
4. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
5. Patients who had been tortured with electricity reported what?
(a) Phobia of rats
(b) A tingling sensation
(c) A pain in their left foot
(d) Phantom limb syndrome
Short Answer Questions
1. The twenty-one-year-old French woman was repulsed by what at her father's funeral?
2. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
3. What is the only path to unity according to Fanon?
4. Which of the following is a symptom of puerperal psychoses?
5. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)