|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The settlers see the natives as what?
(a) Capable of reform
(d) Sad creatures
2. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
3. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(c) National vision
(d) Religious doctrine
4. The awareness of an earlier native culture helps justify the struggle for what?
(a) To be a colonial power
5. Colonialism's practice of putting all black people into a single category attempts to extinguish what?
(a) Their country
(b) Their hope
(c) Their individuality
(d) Their repression
Short Answer Questions
1. The victims of colonialism have lost what, according to Fanon?
2. Once the colonial power realizes that any reforms will not satisfy the natives, what does it do?
3. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
4. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
5. Why did the two boys kill their playmate?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)