|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Guerrilla warfare
(c) Non-violent protests
(d) Nuclear attack
3. How does Fanon's work on the psychiatric casualties of warfare differ from other work in this area?
(a) Fanon's focuses on colonialism and rebellion
(b) Fanon cannot study torture in his study
(c) Fanon finds psychiatric problems while other studies have not
(d) Fanon's takes place during the two World Wars
4. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
(a) The intellectual elite
(b) The workers
(c) Simple folk
(d) Those in rural areas
5. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Cheated and exploited
(b) Ignored and forgotten
(c) Taken on a ride
(d) Given better lives
Short Answer Questions
1. What the former colonized groups have in common is overshadowed by different what?
2. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
3. The reaching out of native intellectuals toward the native culture is an attempt to find what?
4. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
5. Intellectuals who are tortured often experience a phobia of what?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)