|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There can be no hope for the spread of African culture devoid of the struggle for what?
(a) Utopian societies
(b) Liberation from colonialism
(c) Western influence
(d) Greater power
2. Fanon argues that the post-colonial middle class identifies too closely with what group?
(a) The revolutionary leaders
(b) The rural peasants
(c) The colonial power's poor
(d) The corrupt bourgeoisie of the west
3. What does Fanon believe is the only thing that can heal the shattered personality of the nineteen-year-old student and solider?
(a) Deep sleep treatment
(b) Nothing can solve the problem
4. The twenty-one-year-old French woman suffered from what?
(a) Manic episodes
5. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Skyre rebellion
(b) Mau-Mau rebellion
(c) Tasmania rebellion
(d) Massa rebellion
Short Answer Questions
1. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
2. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
3. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
4. Fanon proposes that programs and services for youth be attached to what department?
5. What must the native do to reclaim his humanity?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)