|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music was a reaction to colonialism after WWII?
2. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(a) A democracy
(c) A dictatorship
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(a) Peaceful negotiation
(d) Selling out
4. In what setting does Fanon work in Algeria?
5. Fanon suggests that the crime rates have done what since the start of the rebellion?
(b) Rose dramatically
(d) Stayed the same
Short Answer Questions
1. Every project undertaken by the government must respond to what?
2. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
3. There can be no hope for the spread of African culture devoid of the struggle for what?
4. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
5. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)