|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Fanon's work on the psychiatric casualties of warfare differ from other work in this area?
(a) Fanon finds psychiatric problems while other studies have not
(b) Fanon cannot study torture in his study
(c) Fanon's takes place during the two World Wars
(d) Fanon's focuses on colonialism and rebellion
2. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(a) Puerto Rico
3. The thirty-seven-year-old peasant that Fanon discusses survived what?
(a) A suicide attempt
(b) A massacre
(c) A fire
4. In what setting does Fanon work in Algeria?
5. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
(a) That the future is their own
(b) The corruption in the nation
(c) The equality in the nation
(d) The colonial power
Short Answer Questions
1. Aboulia is what?
2. Why did the two boys kill their playmate?
3. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
4. Natives know that only what can free them?
5. What is behind the violence for the natives, according to Fanon?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)