|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
2. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
(a) Kenyan elders
(b) United States foreign aid workers
(c) Christian missionaries
(d) Russian forces
3. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(a) A dictatorship
(c) A democracy
4. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
5. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) Religious doctrine
(c) National vision
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the European policeman hear when he tried to sleep?
2. What is it important for those who are about to throw off colonialism to realize?
3. As the rebellion energizes the natives, they have to find new forms of what type of expression?
4. Fanon suggests that the crime rates have done what since the start of the rebellion?
5. Which of the following is a psychosomatic disorder?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)