|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
2. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
3. Which of the following is an explanation of native crime by colonial psychologists?
(a) Self-hatred due to colonialism
(b) High moral conscience
(c) Lack of colonial culture
(d) Under-developed frontal lobes
4. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
5. How should the post-colonial nation avoid the open hostility between the masses and those in power?
(a) Leave the colonial power in control
(b) Supress the masses
(c) Give the power to the bourgeoisie
(d) Bypass the rise of the bourgeoisie
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
2. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
3. The re-discovery of the indigenous culture helps reclaim what?
4. Fanon describes be-bop music as a music of what?
5. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)