|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will the native people abandon once the fight for freedom begins?
(c) Their government
2. Fanon pledged to follow what oath?
(a) Fealty oath
(b) Hippocratic oath
(c) Oath of Allegiance
(d) Pauper's oath
3. What is it important for those who are about to throw off colonialism to realize?
(a) Their forbears did the best they could to resist colonialism
(b) The colonial power will never be fully defeated
(c) Their forbears gave up in the fight
(d) The colonial power will regroup and be back
4. In the period before the armed violence, the natives' what is pushed beyond their ability to cope?
(a) Weapon supply
(b) Nervous systems
5. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(b) Guerrilla warfare
(c) Nuclear attack
(d) Non-violent protests
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
2. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
3. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
4. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
5. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)