|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Massa rebellion
(b) Skyre rebellion
(c) Mau-Mau rebellion
(d) Tasmania rebellion
2. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Take money from the Europeans
(b) Assimilate to their culture
(c) Rule over the land
(d) Starve to death
3. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
4. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Ignored and forgotten
(b) Taken on a ride
(c) Cheated and exploited
(d) Given better lives
5. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
2. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
3. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
4. What sustains the rebel cause?
5. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)