|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(c) Traditional religions
(d) Mass migration
3. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(b) Peaceful negotiation
(d) Selling out
4. What does Fanon believe is the only thing that can heal the shattered personality of the nineteen-year-old student and solider?
(b) Deep sleep treatment
(c) Nothing can solve the problem
5. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(b) Puerto Rico
Short Answer Questions
1. Which major nations recognized the importance of peace during the Cold War?
2. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
3. Which of the following is a psychosomatic disorder?
4. What did the European policeman hear when he tried to sleep?
5. Natives know that only what can free them?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)