|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where should the new government be seated?
(a) In the colonial nation
(b) The country
(c) A small city
(d) The largest city
2. Fanon suggests that the post-colonial government needs to be most concerned with what?
(a) The empowerment of its citizens
(b) Reducing crime
(c) Its own profit
(d) Perpetuating the nation
3. What is the only path to unity according to Fanon?
(a) The coordinated push of the people to reach their goals
(b) The voluntary exit of the colonial group from the rural areas
(c) The acceptance of the colonial power by the natives
(d) The growth of naitve-on-native violence
4. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
5. Who was the colonial power in Angola?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon says that the leaders of the party in an underdeveloped country should live where?
2. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
3. The post-colonial middle class has no understanding of what?
4. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
5. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)