|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the national revolutionary political parties assume are too bogged down for the message of liberation?
(a) Rural peasants
(b) Intellectual elites
(c) Urban individuals
(d) Colonial powers
2. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
3. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
4. Colonization robs the native of what?
(a) Human rights
(c) Ability to serve
(d) Danger and excitement
5. As the rebellion energizes the natives, they have to find new forms of what type of expression?
Short Answer Questions
1. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
2. An artistic renaissance often must be preceded by what?
3. Modern Arabs cannot revive what?
4. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
5. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)