|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that the post-colonial government needs to be most concerned with what?
(a) Reducing crime
(b) Its own profit
(c) The empowerment of its citizens
(d) Perpetuating the nation
2. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
(a) His countrymen
(c) The intellectual elite
3. Natives know that only what can free them?
4. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
5. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
2. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
3. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
4. In the third phase of the rediscovery of native culture, the native artists attempts to do what?
5. Where is the most spontaneous and explosive force for the revolution found?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)