|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
(a) It is cut off from the people
(b) The colonial power forces it to
(c) It is no longer needed
(d) It becomes too much like the colonial power
2. What sustains the rebel cause?
(a) Determination and courage
(b) Fear and apathy
(c) Love and peace
(d) Power and greed
3. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
(a) More poverty
(b) More wealth
(c) Fewer resources
(d) Less equipment
4. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
5. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
2. There can be no hope for the spread of African culture devoid of the struggle for what?
3. Where should the new government be seated?
4. What does the middle class demand from the farm workers?
5. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)