|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(a) A dictatorship
(d) A democracy
2. The colonial power treats the natives as what?
3. The natives realize that they have been what by colonialism?
(a) Given better lives
(b) Ignored and forgotten
(c) Cheated and exploited
(d) Taken on a ride
4. What can carry the movement in the first few days, but not later on?
5. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(b) National vision
(c) Religious doctrine
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
2. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
3. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
4. The authentic artist hopes to create something of value for whom?
5. The reaching out of native intellectuals toward the native culture is an attempt to find what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)