|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What remains after colonialism ends?
(a) Revolutionary violence
(b) Loyalty to the colonial power
(c) The disparities of wealth
(d) National unity and equality
2. Fanon argues that the involvement of the people will do what to the movement?
(a) Slow it down
(b) Speed it up
(c) Create tribal tensions
(d) Stagnate the movement
3. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
(b) Social justice
4. The indigenous people value what according to Fanon?
5. What does the middle class demand from the farm workers?
(a) More dedication to the colonial power
(b) More work and output
(c) More revolutionary feelings
(d) More sacrifice for the nation
Short Answer Questions
1. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
2. Modern Arabs cannot revive what?
3. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
4. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
5. What does Fanon attribute the wealth and progress of Europe to?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)