|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
(a) Their own native soil
(b) The colonialists' grapes
(c) The status quo
(d) The middle classes' leadership
2. What remains after colonialism ends?
(a) Loyalty to the colonial power
(b) National unity and equality
(c) The disparities of wealth
(d) Revolutionary violence
3. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
(a) The advertising sector
(b) The lower sector
(c) The manufacturing sector
(d) The intermediary sector
4. A 1947 rebellion by rural peasants occurred where?
5. The colonial power treats the natives as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
2. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
3. Why does the colonizing nation have no interest in violence with native peoples?
4. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
5. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)