|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rebel leaders are called upon to articulate a clear what?
(a) Religious doctrine
(d) National vision
2. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
3. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(a) Puerto Rico
4. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
(a) The manufacturing sector
(b) The intermediary sector
(c) The lower sector
(d) The advertising sector
5. Fanon argues that the suppressed anger of the natives will turn to what?
(c) Traditional religions
(d) Mass migration
Short Answer Questions
1. The native finds that who tries to resist and block reform?
2. In indulging in the "fraternal bloodbath," the native distracts itself from confronting what?
3. National revolutionary political parties usually show what toward rural peasants?
4. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
5. Once the colonial power realizes that any reforms will not satisfy the natives, what does it do?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)