|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, On National Culture.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The psychiatrist says that the native-on-native violence is a form of what?
2. Why is the advantage in the hands of the colonialists when violence does occur?
(a) They know the land better
(b) They are smarter
(c) They have the ideal of freedom on their side
(d) Their military might
3. The leader seeks to consolidate his power in what?
(a) A dictatorship
(c) A democracy
4. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
(b) Loyal to the colonialists
(c) Unhappy with their position
5. What tactic did the rebel leaders in Angola turn it after the savage counter-attack?
(a) Guerrilla warfare
(c) Nuclear attack
(d) Non-violent protests
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
2. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
3. Natives know that only what can free them?
4. What does the middle class demand from the farm workers?
5. What remains after colonialism ends?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)