|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As the native population approaches the stage of decolonization, Fanon argues that they go through a phase of what when they think of the task of throwing off the colonial power?
2. Indigenous people become what in their own lands under colonialism?
3. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
4. The Arab world threw off which culture in the 1960s?
(a) Eastern culture
(b) Western culture
(c) Southern culture
(d) Russian culture
5. Every project undertaken by the government must respond to what?
(a) A real need of the people
(b) Reducing crime
(c) Building up capitalism
(d) Staying out of international trouble
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only path to unity according to Fanon?
2. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
3. Which of the following is a psychosomatic disorder?
4. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
5. Fanon suggests that American blacks had little in common with blacks from places like the Congo except for what?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)