|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The birth of a new order can only come from what according to Fanon?
(a) Giving up all violence
(b) The disintegration of the colonialist structure
(c) The oppression of the natives
(d) A new ruler in the colonialist structure
2. Why did the two boys kill their playmate?
(a) They hated all natives
(b) His father in the French militia, responsible for killing Algerians
(c) He insulted the boys
(d) They did it on accident
3. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The evil nature of humans
(b) The settlers' effect on society
(c) The inferiority of the natives
(d) The need for gun control
4. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
5. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
Short Answer Questions
1. Patients who had been tortured with electricity reported what?
2. What word does not describe the rediscovered native culture?
3. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
4. Fanon argues that nations should nationalize what sector of the economy?
5. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)