|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
2. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
(a) A desire to give the natives power
(b) The benevolence of the colonists
(d) The native struggle
3. Fanon argues that decolonization is always what type of struggle?
4. Modern Arabs cannot revive what?
(a) National consciousness
(b) Religious rituals
(c) Ancient trade routes
(d) Cultural writings
5. What advantage does the colonial power have over the rebel?
(a) Less equipment
(b) More poverty
(c) More wealth
(d) Fewer resources
Short Answer Questions
1. What sustains the rebel cause?
2. Some natives will have what because they have been allowed into the elite of colonialist society?
3. The first phase for the native writers and artists is what?
4. The native artist or writer discovers that their true vocation is to do what?
5. Fanon suggests that the act of colonization is accompanied by what?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)