|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the nineteen-year-old liberation army soldier do that caused him delusional attitudes?
(a) Tortured a child
(b) Spied for the enemy
(c) Murdered a woman
(d) Set fire to a house
2. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
(a) The European Union
(b) The Arab League
(c) The UN
3. There can be no hope for the spread of African culture devoid of the struggle for what?
(a) Greater power
(b) Utopian societies
(c) Liberation from colonialism
(d) Western influence
4. In trying for pacification, the colonialist bourgeoisie is aided by what?
5. The post-colonial middle class expects to serve as the intermediary between which two groups?
(a) International corporations and the native population
(b) International corporations and the colonial power
(c) The UN and the native population
(d) Natives and the new colonial power
Short Answer Questions
1. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
2. What did the two boys ask Fanon?
3. The battle between the colonizers and the colonized grows out of what?
4. Who helped the British colonial forces drive back young Kenyans?
5. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)