|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(a) Young people
(c) The poor
2. Fanon suggests that those who refuse to get involved are what?
3. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
(a) Placate the rebels
(b) Use nuclear weapons
(c) Let another colonial power take over
(d) Promote unity between the native peoples
4. Fanon argues that the post-colonial middle class identifies too closely with what group?
(a) The revolutionary leaders
(b) The rural peasants
(c) The corrupt bourgeoisie of the west
(d) The colonial power's poor
5. Which colonial power controlled Congo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Colonialism's practice of putting all black people into a single category attempts to extinguish what?
2. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
3. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
4. What may rural peasants guard?
5. The conflicts in the country may cause the manifestations of what?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)