|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
2. The natives are forced to do what by the Europeans?
(a) Take money from the Europeans
(b) Assimilate to their culture
(c) Starve to death
(d) Rule over the land
3. The twenty-one-year-old French woman was repulsed by what at her father's funeral?
(a) Having his death called an accident
(b) Statements about the moral superiority of the French
(c) Seeing torture victims
(d) Having to attend with native people
4. Fanon describes be-bop music as a music of what?
(a) Ballroom dancing
5. The young Algerian man that Fanon writes about became obsessed with the idea that his parents considered him to be what?
(b) A European
(c) A traitor
(d) A criminal
Short Answer Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
2. The government in Algeria expects people to work hard so who will profit?
3. What myth do the colonialists hold?
4. How many types of torture does Fanon identify?
5. Fanon says that the children under ten who are the children of Algerian freedom fighters often experience a phobia to what?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)