|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the middle class demand from the farm workers?
(a) More work and output
(b) More revolutionary feelings
(c) More sacrifice for the nation
(d) More dedication to the colonial power
2. How should the post-colonial nation avoid the open hostility between the masses and those in power?
(a) Leave the colonial power in control
(b) Supress the masses
(c) Give the power to the bourgeoisie
(d) Bypass the rise of the bourgeoisie
3. Puerperal psychoses affect whom?
(a) Girls around age five
(b) Women around childbirth
(c) Men around middle age
(d) Boys around puberty
4. In preparing to overthrow the colonial powers, the native will face threats from whom?
(a) Colonialist police
(c) Other natives
(d) Outside threats
5. The colonial power treats the natives as what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon suggests that any concessions offered are a result of what?
2. What the former colonized groups have in common is overshadowed by different what?
3. As the movement progresses, national consciousness begins to fall prey to what?
4. What does the middle class seek at any cost to avoid?
5. What does Fanon believe is the only thing that can heal the shattered personality of the nineteen-year-old student and solider?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)