|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the nineteen-year-old liberation army soldier do that caused him delusional attitudes?
(a) Murdered a woman
(b) Set fire to a house
(c) Spied for the enemy
(d) Tortured a child
2. What did the European policeman hear when he tried to sleep?
3. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
(a) The middle classes' leadership
(b) The colonialists' grapes
(c) Their own native soil
(d) The status quo
4. Which of the following is a symptom of torture among the Algerians?
(a) Motor instability
(d) Greater appetite
5. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of the settlers' society
(b) The strengths of migration
(c) The strengths of his own culture
(d) The strengths of the government
Short Answer Questions
1. Two Algerian boys came to the hospital for evaluation after doing what?
2. Although former colonies have a potential unity, they also have what?
3. Why does the bourgeoisie demand the nationalization of the economy?
4. What myth do the colonialists hold?
5. In the third phase of the rediscovery of native culture, the native artists attempts to do what?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)