|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A 1947 rebellion by rural peasants occurred where?
2. Fanon argues that the involvement of the people will do what to the movement?
(a) Stagnate the movement
(b) Create tribal tensions
(c) Slow it down
(d) Speed it up
3. Fanon argues that what resembles possession by otherworldly spirits?
4. Patients who had been tortured with electricity reported what?
(a) A tingling sensation
(b) A pain in their left foot
(c) Phantom limb syndrome
(d) Phobia of rats
5. The post-colonial middle class has no understanding of what?
(d) Social movements
Short Answer Questions
1. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
2. Fanon advises the post-colonial societies to abandon the route of what?
3. The victims of colonialism have lost what, according to Fanon?
4. Fanon treated a man for beating his wife and children who worked full-time as what?
5. Intellectuals who are tortured often experience a phobia of what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)