|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
(a) Native rulers
(c) The UN
2. Fanon treated a man for beating his wife and children who worked full-time as what?
(a) A doctor
(b) A lawyer
(c) A soldier
(d) A torturer
3. What spreads within the stagnant regime?
4. The search for an authentic Arab identify found its political articulation in what?
(a) The European Union
(b) The UN
(d) The Arab League
5. Which of the following is a psychosomatic disorder?
(a) Stomach ulcers
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fanon believe is the only thing that can heal the shattered personality of the nineteen-year-old student and solider?
2. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
3. What work did Fanon do in Algeria?
4. What will the initial period of euphoria be replaced with?
5. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)