|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The inferiority of the natives
(b) The need for gun control
(c) The evil nature of humans
(d) The settlers' effect on society
2. Colonization robs the native of what?
(b) Danger and excitement
(c) Human rights
(d) Ability to serve
3. The settlers believe the natives are incapable of what?
4. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
5. What work did Fanon do in Algeria?
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
2. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
3. What is the only path to unity according to Fanon?
4. Natives know that only what can free them?
5. In the third phase of the rediscovery of native culture, the native artists attempts to do what?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)