|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon suggests that blacks across the globe are seeking what?
(a) A single common identity
(b) A return of colonial culture
(c) Colonial rule
(d) Their own cultural tradition
2. When the native become discontent with the settlers' society, what does the native rediscover?
(a) The strengths of the settlers' society
(b) The strengths of migration
(c) The strengths of his own culture
(d) The strengths of the government
3. As the rebellion energizes the natives, they have to find new forms of what type of expression?
4. In the post-colonial world, citizens should be less concerned with royalty and more concerned with what, according to Fanon?
5. Colonization robs the native of what?
(a) Ability to serve
(c) Danger and excitement
(d) Human rights
Short Answer Questions
1. Political parties may be inexperienced at organizing what?
2. In what country did Belgian colonialist military forces remove rural youths from the cities in 1957?
3. Which of the following is a weapon used by the natives in the rebellion in Madagascar?
4. Fanon suggests that the crime rates have done what since the start of the rebellion?
5. How do the rural peasants feel about being bypassed at first?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)