|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sustains the rebel cause?
(a) Love and peace
(b) Determination and courage
(c) Power and greed
(d) Fear and apathy
2. Aboulia is what?
(a) The loss of fear
(b) The loss of movement
(c) The loss of willpower
(d) The loss of happiness
3. Fanon argues that colonialists are skilled at exploiting the rift between which two groups?
(a) Urban and rural dwellers
(b) Old and young
(c) Men and women
(d) Workers and the poor
4. Why does the national party begin to disintegrate?
(a) It is cut off from the people
(b) It becomes too much like the colonial power
(c) It is no longer needed
(d) The colonial power forces it to
5. In the post-colonial world, citizens should be less concerned with royalty and more concerned with what, according to Fanon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an explanation of native crime by colonial psychologists?
2. In the building of the new democracy, no one will be able to escape what?
3. Fanon describes be-bop music as a music of what?
4. Fanon argues that the colonial powers may change tactics by lightening their military presence and do what?
5. As the rebellion energizes the natives, they have to find new forms of what type of expression?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)