|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Fanon states that what cannot sustain the revolution?
(a) Disgust and determination
(b) Anger and apathy
(c) Resentment and revenge
(d) Malice and mainstreaming
2. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
3. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
(a) Fear of death
(b) Ancient feuds
(d) Colonial rule
4. What did American black militants refer to the process of the colonialist bourgeoisie calling for non-violence and for the native to come to a reconciliation?
(b) Selling out
(d) Peaceful negotiation
5. The authentic artists who wants to create something for his countrymen learns the importance of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it important for those who are about to throw off colonialism to realize?
2. What becomes an authoritarian bureaucracy to pass directives from top to bottom?
3. The victims of colonialism have lost what, according to Fanon?
4. The native settler may believe that who will punish the transgressor of social norms?
5. What did Fanon think first of in Algeria?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)