|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the rebellion in Kenya called?
(a) Mau-Mau rebellion
(b) Massa rebellion
(c) Skyre rebellion
(d) Tasmania rebellion
2. White settlers view the increase in violence as proof of what?
(a) The inferiority of the natives
(b) The need for gun control
(c) The settlers' effect on society
(d) The evil nature of humans
3. The young Algerian man that Fanon writes about became obsessed with the idea that his parents considered him to be what?
(a) A criminal
(b) A traitor
(d) A European
4. In the colonial society, who holds the power?
(a) The poor
(d) Young people
5. The rebel movement may rely on what in the urban areas?
(a) Upper class
(b) Labor unions
(c) Government officials
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following words describes the colonial society according to Fannon?
2. The new middle class that occurs is what, according to Fanon?
3. Modern Arabs cannot revive what?
4. What the former colonized groups have in common is overshadowed by different what?
5. Which of the following is a symptom of puerperal psychoses?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)