|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5, Colonial War and Mental Disorders.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The political education of the masses must raise awareness of what?
(a) That the future is their own
(b) The equality in the nation
(c) The colonial power
(d) The corruption in the nation
2. The farm workers come to know the value of what?
(a) The colonialists' grapes
(b) The status quo
(c) The middle classes' leadership
(d) Their own native soil
3. When farmland in Algeria was turned over to farm workers, how much did the output increase?
(a) It decreased by ten percent
(b) It stayed the same
4. Rebel political movements make a mistake by turning first to whom, according to Fanon?
(a) Less educated natives
(b) Young natives
(c) Rural people
(d) Elite bourgeoisie
5. What country installed a fascist government after its revolution?
(b) Puerto Rico
Short Answer Questions
1. Fanon argues that the successful movement has to move from slogans to what?
2. According to Fanon, what will be swept away in the first spontaneous rush of hope?
3. The twenty-one-year-old French woman was repulsed by what at her father's funeral?
4. The resuscitation of the native culture helps to rekindle what?
5. Which group poses a particular challenge for the post-colonial society?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)